Just found out im trans AMA

I just found out I'm trans the other day and told my mother and she was fine with it! She said she is gonna take me to the doctor tomorrow so I can get hormones and become a girl she says I will be a very cute one and she always thought of me as a daughter we have told my dad yet were going to wait till im fully trans before AMA

Attached: 1538291190105.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad you haven't found out you're delusional yet. Sorry about that one, OP :/

Enjoy the next 13 years of your life!

You should neck yourself, FAGGOT.

Attached: 1538978481175.png (453x500, 80K)

Back out before you become part of the 40%

If you tell your family your trans before you're on hormones you suck

youre gonna look like this, might as well neck it

Attached: averagetranny.jpg (349x523, 45K)

user listen to me, you have gender dysphoria, you need to see a psychologist now or one day you will wake up and your life will no longer be worth living. Getting hormones is like giving someone who's got Parkinson's disease shock therapy, you need to see someone who can give you the proper help. Otherwise like I said life won't be worth living.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Attached: 1533984891778.jpg (317x432, 24K)

wow you seem to find out your trans every other day
pretty crazy

Don't do it, OP
ywn be a cute girl. You can never be a cute girl.

There is a much better alternative available
You should become a so y boy instead.

This. I naturally have a very feminine and curvy body through genes so I dunno how effective it is but I know that I keep my body looking great by not eating red meat and drinking a decent amount of basedmilk. Much, much better than being trans imo. I didn't even need HRT to make a good femboy, I can still dress up in cute girly clothes and feel feminine and still identify as a man. I never dealt with gender dysphoria but what I've got is endgame.
Stop yourself now OP.

This is a copypasta and if you respond to this you're retarded. that is all

You think he'll make it that long? When the realization strikes, they usually don't last much longer after that.

when are you going to kill yourself? we want to watch it

I fucking love you origifag

Attached: FUWA6Y.jpg (1280x720, 474K)

how can we speed up you joining the 40%?

this guy is actually a based as fuck feminine man and tranny basher called Hope Lye. He's the example every male who wants to wear dresses should aspire to. Recently he tried to organize a protest outside the home of a politician campaigning to allow trannies to legally declare themselves women in the UK. I hear he's also a white supremacist, which I don't personally endorse, but I know there are plenty of robots of who may appreciate it.

Attached: 20088585123_10f0f87030.jpg (500x371, 86K)

Don't get your hormones changed, just become a trap.

Are you "not trans" if you think it's possible for you to have gender dysphoria that you just feel personally able to overcome on a daily basis, because it's so bizarrely impractical to pass as the opposite gender, you might as well live a lie and don't really invest in what other people think enough anyway? I could be attractive but still not like the gender I was born as. I wouldn't enjoy the benefits as others say they would. It's just bullshit...

where do you sleep? (no doubt on a bed)

???
You have to be over 18 years old to be here faggot orginia

The absolute fucking state of this FAGGOT BOARD

Attached: basedafr9k.png (601x490, 328K)

Is there a problem desu?

why would you instantly decide to go to the doctor and go on hrt instead of thinking about it first. Its something that once it's done its permanent.

Attached: UmxHNyY.jpg (2059x1697, 342K)

Everyone does, Im based and redpilled

Hi future statistic.

hi im 23 also trans ive known since i was about 11 and i just came out to my family about 3 months ago i literately just went to see a therapist yesterday and it went really well hopefully ill be able to start hormones soon the main thing is i just need to write a letter about my history of gender dysphoria which ive already done and the big thing is i have to stop smoking cigarettes before i can start hormones! im going back in 2-3 weeks and if ive quit by then then im pretty sure she will give me a referral.

don't take any hormones until you've gone without the internet for 4 weeks.

Testosterone is obsolete. I've said this many times. Just become the gf, robbit.

how did you originally find out? again, make sure to tell me originally so i am not muted again

hahahaha, you're gonna commit suicide and when you do im gonna get a shiver up my spine and laugh about it

you must be a basedboy, bet i could do 3x10 of your weight