What would you do if you were a vampire?

What would you do if you were a vampire?

Attached: 32382bb30b365d22fd7867d8fc0da8bb.jpg (736x949, 119K)

I'd probably shitpost all day and sleep all night until I die.

Kill Trump and Jeff Bezos

3 words:
>Hotel
>Transylvania
>Four

Enslave mankind and eliminate any and every human with extreme prejudice and hatred that would dare to oppose me.

Find the nearest stream and cross it

I don't generally like vampires, but I just started this anime last night and I liked Marius from the Anne Rice novels. And of course Blade, because he kills other douchey soipires.

Kill celebrities, make sure popular movies never get released (starting with avengers 4), and make an animal species extinct

Hunt vampires in a holy crusade against the terrors of the night. Vampires are unholy spawns and while I have been cursed to be one I will use those powers in the name of the lord. Once they're all dead I shall walk into church and have a priest kill me with holy water

this really depends on which animal you are getting rid of

please make it be any/all parasitic insects

I'd pretty much just live the NEET life, I'd never reveal myself to humans and create my own coven that lives secluded and hidden from everyone because humans are assholes and would probably exterminate or experiment on me. I'm not really sure how I'd get blood though, maybe we could have a hospital as a front to obtain blood and make money.

we also should get rid of ticks and mosquitoes because we need blood more than we did as normal humans and we hate them anyway, but they are now competing with us for food (assuming we can just drink horse blood and shit too)

I'd pee in bottles and shitpost on r9k

if i were a vampire i wouldnt do nothing beatiful and transcendent id do all those things you cant do like
smoking on the airplane
if i were a vampire, id have fun

Probably go full American Psycho for a bit, then be depressed and miserable until I finally walk out into the sun.

Attached: ctjjihuftvdxlfz7aw1u.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Become the real life embodiment of your OP pic, build a big ass castle in the middle of nowhere, and tell everyone to fuck off my property

now this rite here

If it was "regular guy but you're marginally less killable and you need to drink blood" probably just sap a bunch of mexicans, maybe make a few ghouls to bring me fresh blood.
if it was "ubermencsh who turns to ash in the sun" i'd just go around in a van and attack my enemies, draining people along the way for more power.

you are still setting parameters for yourself as an immortal demon...?

I mean there are shitty depictions of vampires and there are ones where they're cool dudes.

I wanna be a cool vampire but once you're 150+ moral relativism, sexuality etc becomes difficult to navigate.

There is no other option
Turn into a bat and go to my ex gfs house where I turn her into a vampire. Then branch out everywhere killing motherfuckers

Probably make a proper game of it too

Attached: Hal_Poster.jpg (1800x2215, 349K)

Don't be another sickness dood.

Fuck ever single women

I'm not married but I've been with someone for 10 years and we'll both turn your asshole into chili

Dedicate my life to the pursuit of knowledge and science.

I'd make some girls my ghouls and have them fuck lonely robots.

Why does It become difficult?

get aids accidentally and live eternally with low t cell in hospital room

>Don't be another sickness dood
U fucken wot

Pick fights with normies at nightclubs.
Alternatively, get shit kicked by a guy in a leather skirt.

Attached: cv3-06.jpg (1024x768, 403K)

Be a better chimp

Judging by your question you are holding back information that you are morally obligated to share so fuck off or post it

You aren't making any fucking sense lad

i think hes trying to say you should be a force of good instead of another evil. however this world is already fully the devils so no matter anyway

Attached: 1539370010990.png (567x428, 295K)

besicly lol :DD

two words
vampire lolis

big cocks fasjfhsgs

Enslave some broken girls for personal harem/foodsupply purposes.
Pay a short visit to the parental units of the ones that got fucked up by them, steal their money and bring their heads back for the girls to play with.
Might get boring after a while, but guess it would be fun for some centuries and there isn't much shortage of them.

Terrorize people into giving me money, then find an insane yandere goth girl and build a castle together with the money I earned like we're back to fucking Wallachia

Attached: 1536897566518.png (798x634, 538K)

would you give up mortality and assume the curse of vampirism and periodic blood hungers, as well as generally being outcast from society, if you got to live your near-immortal life for thousands of years with an ancient vampyre loli?

>not just using women as you see fit, casting them aside when you're done with them, living for eternity as a perfect Chad
You're too beta to be a vampire. I would stake your ass while you're worshiping pussy.

Attached: 1521831053844.jpg (900x900, 92K)

im already outcast so i may as well be an incredibly powerful immortal one

that's the spirit
(and don't forget about the vampyre loli!)

not sure what you're getting on to. vampyre loli bites you so that you can be a vampyre too and live with her
fucking try me

>turn into a bat
>fly inside a bank or something
>stuff all the money I can inside my clothes
>turn into a bat again and fly away
>repeat until I'm billionaire
>live the rich NEET life forever