Be honest guys, what are the chances of me losing my virginity in the next year before I turn 30?

Be honest guys, what are the chances of me losing my virginity in the next year before I turn 30?

Attached: stav.jpg (1538x2048, 301K)

Well, you're not ugly or anything. I will say that. Aside from the missing tooth you look pretty normal.

higher than the chances you had before since you can't go back anyways

I mean you could probably get a 5/10 of ypu get a fake tooth or something

how does this image make u feel op

Attached: DprOVOwU0AAdZP8.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Why doesn't that 12 year old girl notice there's a bug right next to her?

Nope you're fucked unless you want to settle

Look man, all you gotta do is socialize. Get connected with women. Eventually, you will find easy ones, and when they stoop to your level, swing in and nab that pussy.

The chad Mullen vs the virgin Halkias

Attached: aUdqet3.jpg (750x1334, 86K)

Very fucking slim

Honestly if you fix your teeth, groom yourself, and wear a hat and dress yourself well, you could easily get a wife as long as you have a job.

If you lost a bit of weight, got a hat that fit your faces frame, maybe got some trendy glasses, like thick oakleys or something to compliment your babyface.

Whatever bitch hes a pussy eating machine

This his gf!

Attached: 21FB7E18-5D40-4654-BD7D-FA198CF8CD18.jpg (492x787, 109K)

If you don't have a job get one. Grow the beard out. Fix your teeth. Wear confederate flag tank top and get your arms fit. Can literally ignore rest of the body.Gonna easily land some hick hoe.

lose weight, fix your beard, get that smile fixed too if you can afford it

men dont decline in quality until their 60s, so if you fix your self first you WILL get what you wanted.

When was this confirmed? We all know about Dasha and Nick is pretty much confirmed to be dating some nobody Brooklyn comedian but I haven't seen anything about Stav.

I would unironically date stav, he's cute. Too bad I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT.

Hows this? Origadigaroo

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-195446_Instagram.jpg (1074x1369, 646K)

makes me glad I'm not a beaner
"white" goblinos are the worst

Nope. Definite waterhead. Nothing can save you.

Says you cum head

Cumboys and cum heads

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-201446_Instagram.jpg (1080x1399, 707K)

>Nick: What if... It was like... Terminator 2, but instead, like.. Sperminator Jew
>Stav: HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSHHEHEHEHE
>Adam: *chuckles like a seal on barbiturates*
>Stav: He's got, like, cum all over and he's wearing a, uh what's it called, a Yamaha?
>Nick: I'll be bahck for your jeeeez!
>Stav: HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE Hell yeah dude