"user, why don't you smoke weed?"

>"user, why don't you smoke weed?"

Attached: my goddd.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/274774/forecast-of-mobile-phone-users-worldwide/
pewinternet.org/fact-sheet/mobile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>user you don't smoke or vape or anything? Haha what's wrong with you?

because you're a faggot straight edge who thinks it will matter when he ends up in a box

>a-at least my lungs are clean!

>what do you mean you don't have snapchat??

t. Druggie degenerate

my brother literally stopped the car while he was driving and tried for 15 minutes to get me to vape. He later put THC in my sandwich when i wasn't looking.

fucking normies man.

thats the spirit, user. Lets run them out of here.

Attached: 1534360607070.jpg (540x376, 22K)

>what you dont have a cellphone??? Come on EVERONE has one right lol!

you don't even have an 11$ flip phone? Well. Guess you have no one to call.

Why would I ever need one? Just a waste of money.

>Why would i ever need one?
it's basically a necessity nowadays. Even if you are a robot wagecuck you'd need to have your bosses number or something. Also phones have digital maps and you can call 911.

>normies actually think this
Yikes.

I just don't do drugs except caffeine and social alcohol. I don't identify as straight edge. You're the fag here.

>being this much indoctrinated to carry a tracking listening device around

>implying the gubberment isn't listening to us right now

kek, why don't you just go live deep in the woods while your at it.

I used to go through like 1-2g a day at least, now I smoke more like 1-2 g a month. Weed is good, wholesome entertainment, 10/10 would recommend

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

yeah and thats why they also have to listen to me whenever im not at my pc and thats also why they have to track my every move.

and yes i will go live in the deep woods while you guys get psyopd to narnia by the hypermind

Or I just don't want to, faggot.

This picture just needs the perfect NPC friend
A pitbull

Your first mistake was assuming he has a job.

you could just not take your phone if you are up to something.

>allowing your self to be traced at all
Damn they really got you guys good.

What a fucking faggot. I used to be a massive stoner but I hated people who tried to push it on others, as if they thought it was good. I knew it wasn't healthy, I was just trying to escape my shitty life. Now that I'm straightedge, I can't stand stoners at all.

weed is not wholesome. If you are degradating your own mind, your own sense of self for a temporary high you basically are taking it up the ass metaphysically.

Some people get stoned, some spend all day on Jow Forums. It's the same shit you dumb npcs

this. Ive never even touched a phone, yuck. I also don't have credit card or even a birth certificate. I'm just a wandering nobody.

its not about being up to something. you are too far gone to even comprehend why its bad that corporations and the government are analyzing everything you do. its about studying human behavior.

Adictiveness and physical damage are different things. If Jow Forums died tomorrow i would survive, if all weed dissapeared many would go apeshit

bet i can out yikes you.

Idk why but theres something in the back of my brain that makes me see someone who smokes/vapes as a degenerate. Like whenever I hear someone talking about weed it makes me think of them as junkie trash. Idk tho because ima major alcoholic, so its not that straight edge shit. Prob has something to do with me hating my sister as a teen, and her doing weed was when what little respect i had for her went completely away.

Attached: A3A01C45-8A89-43A4-B5D3-669FA8D71344.jpg (252x308, 38K)

yeah he was also like "I'm not trying to force you, but- continues to try and sell it to me"

he also got my little sister to do it and now wonders why she's a degenerate who does other drugs and fucks niggers. I couldn't believe how he was acting like a concerned older brother when he's the same one who bullied the fuck out of me everyday and got her into it.

Because I took the psychedelics red pill

Attached: trippypepeforfreegetitwhenyoucan_5b65b773a295f75360bc5b1d14a8f303.png (499x499, 241K)

these npc memes just remind me of a more bitter and whiny picrelated

Attached: a98.jpg (500x483, 32K)

Agreed.

Weed is for faggots that can hardly think intelligent thoughts. Then they get anxious as they start trying to use their brain and smoke themselves into a thoughtless stupor because thinking frustrates them.

I haven't met one stoner that isn't a degenerate loser fuck up.

ah so he sells it as well as smokes it, that's the problem. Most drug dealers don't operate on certain morals and ethics that are common with most people, they just push pleasure and are too dumb or too evil to see/care about negative consequences. I feel bad for your sister too, i hope you told your parents that they raised a piece of shit.

>weed became legal here in Canada yesterday
>wanna try it but my family has a history of mental illness

anything involving pepe and wojak is funny and based as fuck. The characters are so naked and free from pretense it strikes us on a "real" level.

Graduated from a top-10 engineering school, currently making six figures, still no mental degradation to speak of. Most of the research that supports weed having a long-term negative effect on mental health can be explained by the fact that your REM sleep gets disrupted while you're stoned, which is fine as long as you don't light up right before bed.

And that's not how you use the word metaphysically btw, in case you were wondering

Attached: 8we0020ul7y01-1.jpg (1000x750, 93K)

when i said he tried to "sell" it too me i didn't mean it literally.

but yes now he does sell it. In fact he told me when he started and started repeatedly shoving me when i didn't want to help him.
and i don't feel sorry for my sister, she's always been a grouchy entitled little whore.
my moms dead and my dad works 4 jobs. It allowed him to maximize his degeneracy.

he was always a devil child.

Spoken like s true npc

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

it really does fuck with your memory and cognition though. as long as you start after your brain is done developing you can just fix it by taking a break for a month or two though.

you are more normie than a frat party.
what are you even doing here?

also it's not really weed in itself that makes it bad, but the people who use it tend to be absolute shitheads.

damn bro, that sounds like a bit of a glum family. I hope you stay pure and have a better life than they.

not even a nigger. If i do get on my feet and stop being NEET i'll run away for sure.

tell me more. I got drugged when i was 18 with it and i've had bad short term memory sense. Although it could be from my terrible fucked up life.

Smoking causes cancer.
And that includes smoking weed.

You're absolutely right, it's definitely not something that should be done with any frequency until you're of age. I think another problem is that it tends to be very attractive to people who have different kinds of mental illnesses like BPD or depression.

Yeah weed is like the crossfit of drugs. Lots of stoners take it way too far and are completely oblivious to how that affects people's impressions of it. There are a lot of shitty people who think that smoking weed is a substitute for having an actual personality.

because i my high school they are doing a random antidoping

If you've been high once, it has nothing to do with your short term memory

>Buying physical copies of movies, games, etc.

Why? What good is it when you can download anything at any quality onto a multi-terrabyte hard drive?

I mean, you're a statistical minority if you don't have one now.
statista.com/statistics/274774/forecast-of-mobile-phone-users-worldwide/
If you're an American, you are in a vast minority without one, nearly 95% of people here have them.
pewinternet.org/fact-sheet/mobile/

Though I only got a smartphone 3 years ago, so it's not like I wasn't in the same boat for the last 20 years before that.

>if you're not high you're not enjoying your life to the fullest
i feel sorry for you

This is 100% true, normalfags lose thier minds if they find out you dont own a phone.

I feel exactly like you but for me its because my parents raised me with a very anti drug sentiment. The few times I actually smoked weed in high school got me super paranoid that my parents were to find out so I never smoked again. Also its a major turn off when a girl does drugs for me at least

I'm very pleased to see that I'm not alone on this

I'm a NEET, I have no friends or acquaintances to ask me why I'm not a drug addict like them.

>social alcohol
FUCKING NORMAL FAGSSS

Attached: 1539723789464.jpg (480x372, 17K)

>weed is not wholesome. If you are degradating your own mind, your own sense of self for a temporary high you basically are taking it up the ass metaphysically

Honestly not sure if you meant to use metaphysically in the wrong way or if you're just an idiot.
>no matter

I used to smoke weed as a teenager but I don't really like it anymore. Just makes my mind foggy and it increases my anxiety and paranoia. It's been a long time since I had a positive experience from that stuff. I occassionally experiment with psychedelics in the privacy of my own home which is much nicer than weed and more rewarding. I also really love MDMA but I also only do this occasionally.

Attached: 1523240292041.jpg (700x790, 51K)

I smoked it every day for years. Recently quit for a few months and I feel better. I will probably smoke it occasionally again, but smoking it every day can get bad. Especially before bed, because it fucks with your sleep.

I was a late adopter and (unlike most people) don't use my phone much. However, you are truly an outlier if you live in the first world and don't have one. That 5% that doesn't own a cellphone probably consists mostly of nearly-nonresponsive geriatrics, the severely mentally ill, Bible Belt blacks who can barely afford running water, and mentally disabled people (e.g. Down syndrome).

Not him but I just have a cheap ass smartphone that can't even run normie apps like instagram or snapchat. People look at me like I'm crazy when I say I don't use social media and hate texting.

Because I'm already retarded enough as it is, and if I lose any more brain cells I'll flunk out of school and work at a gas station for five years before killing myself on the third try with an exit mask I had to save up for a month to buy.

>ima major alcoholic
You are infinitely trashier than any pothead, and I don't like weed smokers either. Alcohol is literally poison that slowly destroys every organ in your body, and turns you into a drug-addled retard before causing cancer or some shit that straight up kills you. Looks like it's already working

DUUUDE WEEEED LMAO
Ooga booga im writong zis becuz me thinks it will solve the comment originality mute :DDD haha benis

Attached: transferir.jpg (637x358, 53K)

you have to be 18 and above for this site

little kid. Go back to your class and stop using your phone before i tell your mom who well tell trayvon to take it away from you.

>DUDE MARIJUANA IS TOTALLY HARMLESS AND ACTUALLY CURES DISEASES EVEN THOUGH IT'S A DRUG LMAO

Attached: 1519300127096.png (645x773, 6K)

>He later put THC in my sandwich when i wasn't looking.

I smoke weed all day erry day and even I'm disgusted by this kind of behavior. Wouldn't dream of pushing weed on someone against their will.

Man, I WISH I could do drugs.

Whenever I smoke weed, I get heart palpitations and feel like I'm dying. I had a seizure after eating a bunch of edibles.

When I did acid, I ended up crying on the floor and begging my crush to sit outside the bathroom and listen to me fart because I was scared I was going to start screaming if I was left alone.

I tried salvia and got headaches.

I drink more than enough to get tipsy, and I feel like I'm sinking.

I really fucking wish I could just take a hit of something and feel better. But I can't. I'm always on. There's no getting off the ride. There's not even the simulation of getting off the ride.

Attached: bulldog ants are beautiful.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

>ACTUALLY CURES DISEASES EVEN THOUGH IT'S A DRUG LMAO

You know every kind of medicine is considered a drug, right?

YOU DON'T GO TO PARTIES, YOU DON'T DO DRUGS, YOU NEVER DRINK
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE THEN?

Attached: 1539420695946.png (1006x813, 73K)

As a question that's fairly innoccuous, if you say health reasons or you're just not into it most real life stoners will let you be. Yeah you get people who base their identity in weed, and theyre fucked but you're fucked if you think weed smokers want you smoking up all their bid for no p.

Smoking anything disgusts me.

>Chad as NPC

The incel copes are reaching levels never seen before!

tried mdma yet? it's pretty awesome

>he doesnt have a cellphone

DEAD giveaway of an NPC. Your participation isnt needed except for the bit lines you pitch in as the protagonists cross your path.

It's such a fucking boring time each time I tried it, unironically being next to a cunt LARPing cheech and chong made me never wanna do it again.

i post on a forum for sad young men and watch animated cartoons

>staying home on the PC and never interacting with society doesnt make me an NPC

>UR NPC for actually having experiences, LOLOLOL!

This cope meme took 2 weeks flat to become a parody of itself.

>drugs cant cure diseases!

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

Attached: DD9A9987-D782-4297-B3D3-9B802B4412F0.jpg (900x900, 93K)

aaaannnd why are they studying human behavior?

ah, yes the fine art of piracy. even possible on apple's ass, if you happened to ever waste neetbuxs/wagecuck pay on them

mdma made me feel like a normie, I was actually happy and interested in talking to people. I'd recommend it to any robot just don't so much because you can end up feeling like shit for a week afterwards

xanax m8

waste my life on fiction and Jow Forums. fun, right?

Did plenty of that as an adolescent but I'm in my mid 20's now and my mind doesn't permit me to enjoy it anymore. It just makes me feel like a loser and it's so strong that it causes really unpleasant anxiety.

>Man, I WISH I could do drugs.
Same here. My body simply rejects everything that isn't conventionally "healthy". This is unrelated to my hatred for potheads though. They're scum.

>nothing matters because we all die in the end!
Imagine being this vain and insecure.

you're on a computer....?

spotted the schizo fag

nothing about what he said is schizo

Your grades in a engineering school have nothing to do with your intellect.
Im also taking electrical engineering in one of the top 5 universities at my country, and there are still plenty of faggots that only work to get good grades but are nothing but shallow fountains of ignorance and illiteracy.
Universities right now are nothing more than factories, pumping graduates, instead of being guides to life as they were used in ancient times.

>you are degradating your own mind
>metaphysically.

anons, this is what we call irony.

Attached: 1533445438214.gif (500x300, 352K)

Wow, you're dumb as shit.
And this was not an original post.

I feel your feel bruh. Same here