should i kill myself? i made a poll.
strawpoll.me/16668129
strawpoll.me/16668129
strawpoll.me/16668129
pic unrelated

Attached: benshapiro.jpg (500x394, 45K)

for the people that have been voting no please explain why
same with anyone who votes yes, but that's only one person so far

i voted no because your life is worth it user.

If you knew me you'd know that isn't true

Would you say that everyone who knows you also thinks that?

Maybe not, I doubt they'd care enough either way.

Voted no because whatever your going through right now is temporary user. You might not think it so, but there is more to life than whatever you're going through right now. You can take the easy way out and be remembered for being that guy (probably kid in your teens) who committed an hero, or you can fight it with all your heart and overcome it, whatever it may be.

There are people who care for you even if you don't see it. Don't become another statistic user. We are here.

Attached: 1539831312807.png (746x512, 99K)

I can guarantee you that your life has value, there are people who love you no matter how far gone you are. There is always a way to a fulfilling and full life, you're life is worth it. No matter the pain you must endure i promise you that the love of those who love you will help you through it. It may hurt but it is ultimately the best decision. You can still make something great out of your current situation.

Voted yes because it is something comforting to hear if you have suicidal thoughts. To get to that point you must be living a shit life and it is not a life worth living.

Attached: pepe.jpg (385x385, 23K)

Go fuck yourself. user needs help not some fuckstick pushing him closer to the edge

Attached: 1539791833189.jpg (399x384, 19K)

suicide is cowardly and you might eventually do something important

it's not temporary. i have actual mental problems that make my life a living hell. i am the problem
maybe
i won't. not that'd it'd matter, whatever i'd do would just be undone by some scumbag because this world is fucking horrible

I voted yes.

But only if you want to an hero.

Attached: IMG_2937.jpg (619x386, 77K)

I voted no because you're an attention whore who wants people to vote yes

Attached: Boppingnonfrens.jpg (279x181, 8K)

>LOL JUST BE A LIVING HUSK BRO
>LOL JUST GET "HELP" YOU FAGGOT
You have cancer and you need to go back.

i'll take whatever. if people want to vote yes then ok. i'd probably agree with them.
if i wanted people to vote yes i wouldn't have put no as an option.

Reading gay shit like this doesn't help. In fact, it just makes people want to end it that much more.

voted no cause you shouldn't kill yourself user

Attached: 1535725526760s.jpg (125x85, 2K)

i didn't notice this response. sorry user
i'm really not sure i can make anything out of my situation. every year my list of friends grows smaller, and i know my parents are constantly disappointed in me. i'm a nuisance.

Ever wonder why nobody seems to give a shit about us but then when somebody says they want to become an hero people all of a sudden start pretending to care? Weird, huh?

why not? i like the picture tho

Have you seen a doctor? People with mental disabilities go on throughout life everyday. If they can do it so can you.

My best friend hung himself when he was 17. He seemed to think that no one really cared about him, but he was o' so very wrong He left his parents and myself a suicide note, every time I feel upset or like giving up I read his note.

It short so I'll post it
It reads as so
>Dear user
>I'm sorry that it has come to this, I really wish, deep down that there was another way however there isn't. There is no hope for me, my life is utterly meaningless. Please take care of my parents during their time of need. I love you like a brother

>user

He was wrong. There was always another way. The problem was that he never asked for help. His life wasn't meaningless to me and yours isn't either. Don't become another statistic

Attached: 1539826740617.jpg (1024x630, 70K)

trust me user you can make it out of this rut, even if you had to do it alone you could but you have friends who can help you and parents who i'm sure would be more than willing to understand if you seeked their help. its very unlikely they are actually disappointed and even if they are then don't worry, all that matters is that you try. You are not a nuisance you are a worthy individual, you have a place on this Earth and there will always be someone out there who cares for you very deeply.

i am trying to see a doctor, but it's going to take months until i can actually go see them. i'm sorry about your friend
i can't try. i don't hate it in my anymore. i don't know if i ever did

You wont get out of life that easily cowardly faggot now man up and go work as an Alaskan fisherman

Not sadness but cowardice

If you understand depression so well why don't you try and do something... O wait oWO your just another edgelord who thinks that its funny and can get a good kek out of this.

Attached: Lololol+his+insult+sounds+like+something+an+edgelord+neckbeard+fedorawearing+_a263be2e47b29a269fccde (326x245, 14K)

if i wasn't considering it i wouldn't have asked

That makes no sense.
But you're not considering it. If you were, you wouldn't be asking us in the first place. Either do it or don't. You're going to die no matter what, though, so does it really make a difference?

Shitposter spotted.

Also, you spelled "You're" wrong. Dumbfuck.

>posted on my birthday

Attached: 1538794420187.gif (500x375, 1.98M)

I'm surprised that no is winning on this board.

>66/33 no/yes
Fucking moralfags

world is dirty, needs to be cleansed