Hypocrites

Why does Jow Forums like sexy, confident 2-D women but ball at 3-D women who dress the same as their favorite waifus, fapbait and idols?

Why is this okay...?

Attached: A105078A-05DB-45B4-A843-107842140DC4.png (370x595, 164K)

... But this is not...?

Attached: 563CB83F-4A38-4829-BDE6-E89D00E5A194.jpg (1406x2100, 355K)

Because 2d doesnt cuck then with chad

Only because she is not real. She is a whore either way.

Because that's not necessarily slutty clothing in the fictional context of their world.

She's an idealistic representation of the perfect woman, and hence is completely pure.
Unless you're a dumb cuck, then your waifu can be whore for you.

The 2d does not act like an annoyance or fucks another guy in the club tonight

3D one does it for attention, and as the other guy said you're a cuck.

>implying Rikku was not going to bone Tidus if he had not gone overboard
>implying she did not take Ronso cock on a daily basis

My wifu is qt and pure, the larping roasties are not.

Because 3D is not only ugly but has a shitty personality. That's like asking why a cute teen girl in a bikini is liked but a landwhale in one isn't

How is Jessica Nigri ugly?
>white
>big tits
>nice ass
>bubbly
>geeky

Weird wrinkles and shit
kinda fat
ugly ass face

Tits and ass means nothing, the most important factors for attractiveness are skin, weight, and face.

She is still an objective 7/10 even if you dont consider her up to your robot standards

2D is 2D, 3D is 3D
It's like I'm taking crazy pills to have to point this out to so many people. There's a line between fiction and reality.

Can I ask how old you are? I mean some lucky people and those who had extensive cosmetic surgery done aside, most girls 25+ won't have perfect skin and zero signs of aging. If you only wanna date teens for the rest of your life that's fine, but if you ever would want to be in a long-term relationship chances are you would have to deal with some wrinkles or sagging. Either that or stay in 2D wifu khhv mode

Nah, 3/10 at best
Face is everything to me, and her face is uuuuugly
21, Does it matter? I don't plan to lose my virginity or date.

>She's an idealistic representation of the perfect woman

This was literally all you needed to say, because it's as simple as this.

2D is perfect and 3D is disgusting.
i cnat find 3D attractive at all and only fap to anime.
also your OP image is fucking western trash you faggot

Attached: 2Dvs3DPD.png (455x630, 432K)

You are blind if you think Nigri is a 3/10. Hate her all you want but she is objectively more attractive than 90% of women.

>Rikku
>Western trash

She is from a Japanese rpg, user. This is an anime imageboard. Where the fuck did you come from?

I didnt click on the image, I just seen it looked similar to how westernfags draw cartoon girls .
I dislike the art style

Man I used to fap to this character getting eaten and spat out by this giant slime tentacle monster in final fantasy. shit was good times.

>You are blind if you think Nigri is a 3/10
Mate, I'm mostly trolling since I do admittedly find quite a few 3D girls cute and it's more about personality that repulses me about them, but Jessica Nigri is an ugly makeup caked whore who is overrated by horny teens and other desperate fags.

>Mate, I'm mostly trolling since I do admittedly find quite a few 3D girls cute
disgisting all 3DPD is gross, you havent taken 2D pill for long enough yet./

such beautiful artwork went into ffx, made me feel so good as teen, indescribable. Just like the kingdom hearts art I was obsessed with the aesthetic it made me feel so good for some reason.

because they aren't actually massive whores

You can possess Goku's body but that doesn't matter you Goku fucking roasties.
Fuck off and be a frog someplace else

Attached: Frog_Tagoma.png (340x240, 128K)

bumping 2D thread now desu

Why do you think confidence has anything to do with it?

Because the 3D version burps and farts, has periods, expectorates and sneezes snot, is bitchy when she wants to be left alone and bossy when she needs something from you, can get pregnant, gets old, wrinkly and saggy, can cheat on you or leave you and take you to the cleaners, and if she cosplays you can guarantee she has no education and/or her daddy didn't hug her enough.
What's aesthetically good about her is plastic and the geeky persona is a front to rake in the neckbeard buxx.

This is a fictional depiction of a female from a fictional world where most females are attractive and attainable for average males, and in this world they are almost never depicted as rejecting lesser males out of purely shallow reasons.
This is a real woman who dresses like these fictional characters to gain the attention of men. She is attractive but without the costume is likely considered average at best. When she puts on the outfit she emulates the fictional characters that average males lust after and raises her attractiveness, all to get the attention from men that she desires.
Despite this, she would never consider the average males worthy of her in the real world and is only using them and their desire for a fictional world where they could have a relationship with someone in a higher social status.

tl;dr it's called escapism for a reason

Attached: 1450576655233.jpg (500x500, 100K)