Been letting out rancid farts all day

>been letting out rancid farts all day
>no sign of stopping

Attached: 1519092308070.jpg (645x773, 48K)

quality thread, originigger

I love when this happens. Everyone really does love their own brand.

What's your brand like?

>just let out another one
>it's like opening pre-packed chicken after it's gone off

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

have you been eating a lot of protein? i've been eating a shit ton of protein lately and it's causing me to have absolutely putrid farts

Attached: 1516330573632.jpg (450x500, 19K)

I have not, actually. I've been having a normal diet. It's just today for some reason my gut is in overdrive.

A completely rotten, foul, bitterly sour slap in the face. When I get a really good streak going, it's like your nasal cavity is bathed in vinegar while you inhale fresh diarrhea after taco night.

>A completely rotten, foul, bitterly sour slap in the face. When I get a really good streak going, it's like your nasal cavity is bathed in vinegar while you inhale fresh diarrhea after taco night.

That sounds potent. Lucky man.

Attached: 1519585705097.png (568x552, 109K)

You don't know the half of it. Sometimes I'll tune my diet to optimize it, then share it with the world.

>eat a bunch of broccoli, beef, eggs, milk
>upgrade unlocked: Silent But Deadly
>follow up with beans, cabbage, cauliflower
>upgrade unlocked: Infinite Ammo

Then I like to go to the grocery store or Costco during busy hours and crop dust the choke points and cash register. Enjoy, wagie!

Attached: 1414878133509.png (528x498, 201K)

I like to walk past bus stops and toxic waste dump next to the school kids.

>ate nothing but spinach for the past three days
>shit looks like algae

Doing god's work. Fuck those kids.

>young roastie whore with make-up
>probably bullies the robots in her shcool
>fart rape her nostrils with my big boy suprise

no worries
it's an honor

my farts are super potent and linger on forever. When I fart on something when I'm sitting on it my farts will seep into the fabric making my smelly farts last even longer and linger in the air all day long. I don't know why but my farts smell so go to me and I can't resist taking a big old sniff every time I fart. I Sometimes ill stand up and take a big whiff off my chair after I farted into it. At other times I'll cup my hand at my ass to catch my fart and smell it. Another way I smell my farts is that I will bend over and put my head in the air where I've just farted and take a really deep inhale. I think I'm addicted to the smell of my own farts.

Are they also frequent? I understand it's sometimes quality over quantity, but if you're going fart seeding among the normies you need to have ammo to disperse.

honestly the smell and frequency depends on what I eat. If I eat any meat its especially potent and lingers in the air for a while

>been having sulfur burps all evening
>disgusting farts
>bloated af
Something's fucked

>be me
>ate a bunch of boiled eggs and a bean burrito
>held my shit in all day
>gf sleeping under the covers
>boooooooooooohhhht
>gf grumbles
>let out another one
>this one more potent
>DOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT
>gf struggling for air and wakes up

LMAO

Attached: heh smug yui.png (590x594, 332K)

>gf
you dont deserve this thread

If I have a series of rancid or odd-smelling farts, it means I ate something bad, and disaster is incoming shortly.

Attached: 1527036920872.jpg (540x540, 34K)

Everyday I eat
>1.3kg ofsweet potatoes
>10 eggs
>1 can of beans
>brocolli
I read that the average person releases 14 farts a day. Im pretty sure I release at least 10x that.

Attached: 68102BDE-092D-4D2E-B8BD-2541CA08492F.jpg (720x960, 132K)