What in the absolute fuck is going on with libtards these days?

What in the absolute fuck is going on with libtards these days?
yahoo.com/news/npc-liberal-bashing-meme-sweeping-113249862.html

Attached: wut.png (1121x763, 426K)

The NPC meme was a fucking rancid wojack clone since day one but now that reddit made it associated with anti-left it's only going to get forced harder here

Attached: 1518137765276.gif (352x237, 259K)

I thought it was pretty funny at first

Imagine how it must feel having every right-wing mene catch on while you're still stuck with 'Drumpf'.

They have literal teams of paid people in an office somewhere trying to come up with left wing memes kek

They're fucking retards. The way that you get memes to go away isn't banning them. It's to let them run their course. They've made the problem a million fucking times worse for themselves.

/leftypol/ has the best memes.

I never understood the drumpf thing like what's the joke?

his name isn't trump it's drumpf!

which is exactly the problem, what ever results is roughly as memorable or funny as their bland, over-diversified groupjerks

I thought it was Jow Forums that made it anti-left?

Trump made fun of Jon Stewart for not going by his birth name, (((Leibowitz))). As such, John Oliver looked into Trump's background and discovered that like six generations ago or something, one of Trump's ancestors changed their last name from "Drumpf" to "Trump." They latched on to it because they saw it as evidence Trump being hypocritical and it 'sounded silly,' but a legal name change six generations ago based on spelling to Americanize it =\= hiding one's own ethnicity with a stage name. Don't tell that to liberals, though.

There is no joke, but the democrats recognised the sheer power imbued in the name "Trump" and sought to change it by engineering a new powerless name and spreading it to the public.

Like all new memes, the internet will beat it to death and make you hate it.

They are popularizing it by making such a deal about it. There were people on here that were willing to not take the meme further. If the old adage of "don't feed the trolls" is true, then these circumstances prove it.

NPC will be good for at least another 8 months. Usually the American horror story episode about a meme heralds its death. Then Law and Order feeds on its carcass for the following year.

So just as pathetic as I had guessed thanks robots

Also they are basically saying that he's guilty for his great great great whatever grandfather's actions? lmao

Trump is guilty for all things in the minds of liberals, user.

The NPC meme wasnt even a meme at first, it was a conversation on /v/ then some asshole started forcing a Wojack edit of it and wow what do you its fucking cancer now

you sound like a normie yourself

But why? It's mostly harmless and neutral. It's a meta-commentary on how most people are sheeple

Jow Forumstards are spamming it everywhere and it's irritating everyone

>Jow Forumstards are spamming it everywhere and it's irritating everyone
/v/ spammed it first, but rage harder basedboy

Attached: 136857356568.jpg (489x623, 64K)