Unlink is approaching fast

unlink is approaching fast
why haven't you registered yet user?

systemspace.link

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.46.29 AM.png (844x177, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

systemspace.link/
wiki.systemspace.link/wiki/History_of_the_TSUKI_Project
youtube.com/watch?v=OzfSnkmVkYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh Wut
Sounds like virus spam

Virus website for a suicide cult ran by schizophrenic trannies who stole all of their ideas from the visual novel rewrite and their designs from serial experiments lain.

Don't believe their discordfag lies.

it isn't

systemspace.link/

Didn't they creator of this admit to be a schizo and take back everything he said?
I'm guessing this version of it was made by someone else, the date was last year anyway, wasn't it?

>Didn't they creator of this admit to be a schizo
yes
>and take back everything he said?
no
>I'm guessing this version of it was made by someone else,
no
>the date was last year anyway, wasn't it?
that was the link, this is the unlink

Because Tsuki is a schizo faggot who only did systemspace for the money. Most of the members of systemspace fall into a few categories

A) Discordfag trannies

B) People who only joined for the Lain/cyberpunk aesthetic

C) Schizos who somehow believe the bullshit Tsuki spews.

Speaking of bullshit, at the start Tsuki said that killing yourself was a good idea and meant that you could get to LFE quicker. Then when people started realising it was little more than a suicide cult, he changed it and said that suicide risks 'shattering your soul'

It's good for LARPing , I'll give you that. Otherwise it's bullshit. Even the cult leader knows it.

While I firmly believe Tsuki is a massive faggot. I think Systemspace is kinda cool, or at least it was at the start before it just became a bunch of discordfags prasing Lain. I wish there was something like it but with less faggotry

Ahhh I see, thanks for specifying.
Anyways, I remember "linking" to this, you had to sign up and write some numbers (or maybe it was words) on a paper, right?
I'm guessing I unlink by killing myself?
Sorry for being a bother I'm just lazy.

>I'm guessing I unlink by killing myself?

No, originally he said that killing yourself was a good idea to get to their afterlife quicker. But since Tsuki is a bitch he backtracked because he can't handle bad publicity

i signed up on tsuki originally thru the r9k threads, if i register again will that put my soul at risk of soulshatter?

He's only diagnose with psychos, not schizophrenia. Its similar but with less damaging symptoms (IE the hallucinations arent harmful or making him act out violently)

The original website had always said suicide was a risk and discouraged since the beginning, just didnt have big red text pointing that out if you were completely illiterate.

You can view the mirror of the old website at systemspace.network that has both the same front page as the old sight, the bit about the old and new doubt experiment page, and the stuff about when an embedded message telling people to suicide was found supposedly from double agent terrorists within the other dimension staff.

Tsuki Project is no longer the secret comfy cult it used to be, it's been talked about by Vice for fucks sake

You're still registered then

*psychosis my bad

>The original website had always said suicide was a risk and discouraged since the beginning

ahem

Attached: tsuki is a fag.png (1776x372, 54K)

This sounds interesting what is it about

its about a bunch of discordfags following some bullshit cult that's just a ripoff of a Visual Novel

>He's only diagnose with psychos, not schizophrenia.
Ah, my bad then I guess.
Huh, so how do I reach it? As I said I already signed up.

He's responding to someone asking about methods of suicide for what would work best and saying its better to die younger than having alzheimers or dementia, not saying that suicide lets you transfer faster.

I realize you apollo hyakhagheniggers have really poor reading comprehension for understanding context, but at least read the sentence you are quoting to see if it even makes your point in the first place.

Reminder that this shit was a psy-op to get people to commit suicide.
After people realised this he just turned it into a discord larp community.

Well that's fucking gay

It happens automatically after both Tsuki himself and you are both dead. Live out your life and look forward to finding out if its real or not later.

>found out about Tsuki
>read what it is about
>fully believe it
>register
>wake up the next morning
>realise it was all make believe
I really wish the things Tsuki said were true, user.

Attached: 23319240_497215377303023_2030130383362096720_n.jpg (477x452, 56K)

He is literally saying that killing yourself is perfectly fine. Whereas the website says that killing yourself will shatter your soul or whatever

Attached: Capture.png (627x196, 20K)

the apollo society was established in order to rescue those who wished to be rescued from systemspace and ensure them the best possible experience when we are finally able to link up with LFE. there have been difficulties but we are nearly ready to launch what once went by the codename apollo 13. we look forward to a safe trip with all of you.

oh, and by the way- if you meet us after the unlink and we find out your EID is from systemspace, we're gonna have some problems ;) so just try to stay in your little tsuki hugboxes, okay?

Attached: f0d13ffe360e8c710e20061eb3fefgdd73.jpg (540x373, 7K)

>another hyak larper
Real hyaks will shatter you apollo scum all the all the same.

Suicide is fine if you dont shatter, which the website also says. anything works as long as you die, just lore wise people killing themselves usually shatter due to emotional disstress before doing so. This has always been the statement on suicide without change. Saying "You'll get there faster" is meaning "you will die faster" to go, you can die at any time and dont have to though.

LARPing off of dumb cult lore with the assumption its true and a grand conspiracy only you are smart enough to see through is the biggest form of autism to ever plauge this community.

the hyaks never fucking existed. no, that's not exactly right- tsuki was the hyaks and you all believed everything they said.

we tried warning the others and were soon banished for our transgressions. so label it what you want. but know that it is true.

The site doesn't say that at all though, I just read their FAQ. It says the purpose of signing up with them is keeping your memories, and so suicide is discouraged as it is ending early with a bad memory, instead of spending more time making good memories.

haha wow that website's pretty cool

yeah it sure is tsukiRep it sure is

Fuck you tsuki you larping faggot

It genuinely is. Something about the sounds and the visuals makes it really nice.

So wait. This 'uplink' is just a codeword for a mass heroing?

this shit will never happen.
it will be continuously pushed back, claiming that Risen is getting hijacked or fucked over by Hyaks thus making it more dangerous to unlink.
this whole project was a money-grabbing scheme from the very beginning but its community was very comfy before it went mainstream and before some of its oldfag migrants started acting like cancer.
also an important message to Snoop: shatter yourself you useless prick

I thought this was just for making a new closed chan with a decent userbase? Didn't realize anyone cared about the shity LARP, and in fact I remember it attracting the attention of some Reddit-tier YouTube channel which caused an influx of retarded normalfags, thus ruining the entire point. Stopped bothering with it after that. Why is anyone even still talking about it? I'm shocked it hasn't been taken down.

this whole project started on Reddit, dipshit

Source? Haven't heard that before

>tsuki project has imageboards
I completely forgot. Discord drama was so much fun that after a while I was exclusively using like 10 different schism servers and I'm sure there were well over 10 to 20 more that I was never aware of. Those were good times. Hope Snoop is doing well.

I agree. In the brief time I spent in the chat, Snoop was a fucking faggot

wiki.systemspace.link/wiki/History_of_the_TSUKI_Project

he is literally the worst example for a German

What is this and will it help me kill myself?

Who would've thought that a discordfag was also a ledditor

greetz to: cherry, unit, mal, mr. bones, space cowboy, any of you beautiful souls i forgot (you know who you are

it will suck you dry of your money and make you kill yourself out of shame for letting yourself be played by an underaged schizo waffle

Honestly if you decide paying money so you can upload files to your brain in the afterlife is a good idea, youre a retard

he is so much of a discordfag that he ditched his old server and recreated a Discord-like chat service on his website.
oh boy, don't make me tell you the story of how an oldfag migrant tried to guilt-trip me into donating to Tsuki

yeah you say that and then you go buy loot crates in league of legends or whatever. dude has to pay server costs somehow.

>haha you all gay zoomers since you don't donate to my cult
nice projection, Tsuki

THIS IS THE HYAKANGHEN ELIMINATION FORCE.

By Auroraic Warrant we are vested with the sacred duty of clearing up misinformation about our Project.

>"systemspace is taken from rewrite"
Is the Bible not true because the word god existed before it was created?
>"the age of consent is 12 so tsuki is a pedophile"
Is a professor a pedophile because he says baboons mate at the age of 4?
>"tsuki is an admitted schizo"
Right, nice ad hominem bro.
>"tsuki has the responsibility to prove systemspace"
Objection, your honor! Are we on trial? Are we being accused of anything?
>"tsuki said you should kill yourself then backpedaled"
Sauce? Take a look on the Systemspace Wikia, it hasn't been edited since March of 2017. And it doesn't say that. Also that fucking screencap presents an option , and does not compel anything.
>something something paint.net something something
Is the Bible not true because it was translated from Hebrew?
>tsuki is making money off systemspace
If he's making money off selling file space, why is he giving us free file space for talking in chat?

Please note that spreading misinformation about the TSUKI Project is a contravention of Keycode 257 and is punishable by soulshattering.

THIS IS THE HYAKANGHEN ELIMINATION FORCE.

No, I brought this up to him a little bit ago because I was wondering. He said as long as you're registered once it's fine.

I'd rather buy loot crates in a game than donate money so that some discordfag can continue his larp

>"the age of consent is 12 so tsuki is a pedophile"
i love you 3 lmao

hey Wally, still sucking cock as usual?

Yeah, no thanks Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzfSnkmVkYQ

what is apollo society?

The website is pretty cool you gotta admit.

>anything I don't understand is satanic
Back to the 1800's with you.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I only head about this after registrations were closed last year, but now I have another chance.

>hurr durr making a pledge of your soul for a after-life compromise isn't satanic at all

Actually, the terms never specify anything about losing your soul. If God created such a shitty universe that the Devil can steal souls by getting people to sign up for a website, it was over before it began for all us.

SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT.

SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT.

The worst outcome this could have is it turning out to be a schizophrenic falsehood, but I don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT. SNOOPDOGE IS A FAGGOT.

Your Jewish God gets off to making his children he supposedly loves suffer throughout history.

Better join every cult in existence then

Wow, what a thread. And what a shill.

Worst case scenario:
This turns out to be just a website that was either created by a schizophrenic, or designed to take your money.

Best case scenario:
It's all true.

I fail to see a downside, it's not like I HAVE to give them money.

Result of a group splitting from Tsuki for some reason. They're harmless as long as you fully support their views, but if you slightly diverge, you'll be called enabler of Tsuki in instant.

O it's flying in the flow of the deep sea

we are justice. tsuki will answer to us. risen is on our side. we will find the truth.

And I thought I was crazy. Damn.
Anyway, nice fan project.

Good luck, even tho I care little over all that bullshit

Attached: 1539384438058.png (644x1614, 107K)

why would I register to "life" when I think life sucks.

Attached: 1539678730235.png (1054x677, 810K)