Fml I wish my life was like a gender-bender Manga life would be easy as fuck I can't change either I'm 6ft 3in so I am...

Fml I wish my life was like a gender-bender Manga life would be easy as fuck I can't change either I'm 6ft 3in so I am never going to get layer ever

Attached: 1450815669-dbbccaf95827ad30aa79e4f066553238.jpg (500x345, 200K)

Do you wanna be able to change you gender or other peoples genders?

Both it would be fun to toy with people

I agree. It could be fun to mix and match as well, something like becoming a girl, but you keep your dick and balls.

Well my dick would come and go as I please but yeah I'd love to turn chad alpha puss slayers in to ugly ass fems and turn ugly bitchs in to chad's or just change everyone's gender expect for actual fag trans people

That's interesting. I think I'd use it to either become a girl and tease my friend, or turn him into a girl and tease her clit, and turn her back into a guy before she squirts.

>tfw my height saved me from the trap meme
thank god boys

The female orgasm is about 10x more powerful then a man's so that would be a must try no doubt

Maybe I'd turn him into a girl and fuck him like an animal until his mind is broken and he wants to stay a girl.

So like "boku girl" but without all the story and psychological shit

Attached: IMG_20181018_005220_662.jpg (550x687, 95K)

I never read boku girl.

You should it's a great read but be warned most readers of that Manga COULD be yoai fangirls at least I think

I'd imagine. I just wanna turn a guy into a girl and fuck his brains out, or turn myself into a sexy girl, but keep my dick and balls.

Or turn a girl to a guy then turn your self in to a sexy girl
This might sound stupid but I might just do it to figure out how the female mind work's

I'd rather turn myself into a girl, lure in some virgin, and dominate him until he becomes my bitch.

Actually I would not mind living through the events in boku girl even if it means sacrificeing my masculinity

Just turn in to a total female dom now Imagine This what if you also when you changed had the mind of a female that would be fucking weird what would be worse is not being able to change back

Imagine turning guys into girls and impregnating them so they can't change back.

More than likely you'd probably plan this but then realise just how submissive you are as a woman and get dicked hard by him.

Attached: 1c65aaff-5a19-4c5b-9573-2e495d3a7f31.png (603x620, 115K)

Yeah that is what I was eluding to

Well shit not much to say

I don't plan on letting that happen. I'd tie them down before getting kinky with them.

Well what if you turn and you want to be dicked down I did say your mind would be like a female's when you change

If It alters my brain, I could just turn my subject into a girl, right?

i wish i could be turned into a girl

That is what this post is all about however are you willing to sacrifice your masculinity for it you would like guys and actually feel attraction that's not 100% sexually driven

I often fantasize about meeting an user from here and we end up falling in love with each other. They turn themselves into a girl and we end up living happily ever after.
I'm so lonely

Attached: bb3x6fI.jpg (800x600, 89K)

We are all lonely why do you think we are are on Jow Forums