Today is my birthday. It never gets better, only worse. I'm going to spend the day inside, on my computer...

Today is my birthday. It never gets better, only worse. I'm going to spend the day inside, on my computer, just like I do every day for the past 22 years or so.

>31st birthday
>still NEET for the past 8 months
>never had a birthday party before
>never had friends
>still a kissless, dateless, hugless, handholdless, touchless, virgin

Not sure what to do with my life, just stay inside and waste time everyday. I go to bed thinking I'll start to turn it around the next day, but realize it's pointless.

Hey, at least I have you anonymous fuckers. You're always here to share the feels with. Hope you enjoy your day robots.

Attached: birthday feels.png (480x413, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/?st=jnerirn3&sh=8cc1c446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then do something about it faggot nobody cares

IT KEEPS MOVING AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

Attached: 1522326631480.jpg (550x366, 60K)

>just fix female nature dude
>just fix the entire hiring process bro
>just change your bone structure man
GTFO normie faggot

Find a hobby, that doesn't include a screen. And find a job again. Having a job means having money and having money means being self-sufficient. Forget about women or sex. Too late for that. Believe me, I know. It doesn't get better.
t. 30 yo khv

I have plenty of hobbies and some can be social. I even looked up on one of those Hobby Group sites in my area, the problem is they all just an excuse to drink, which I don't do. I've looked for jobs and applied for them, even with 5 years of experience, there's nothing but minimum wage warehouse work and truck drivers. I'm skelley as fuck and almost killed my body doing heavy lifting at last job. Me behind a large vehicle, might as well give a monkey a machine gun.

Happy birthday. Don't forget that everyone has a future regardless of age. It is hard to change believe me i know but it isn't impossible

My bday was yesterday, happy day to you user.
I suggest you go pay a hooker so you'll understand partners are useless then get into a gym and do martial arts

Thanks robot bro. I try to change, but it lasts maybe a week at best. Then I realize there's no point as the time and effort it'll take will still put me miles behind even someone half my age.

Thanks, happy belated birthday to you too. It's not so much about the sex as paying for it isn't the same as a woman actually wanting to be with me out of her own free will.

Thank you user, woman don't care about you but is it because of looks or lack of interest?

Their faces when they can't understand that society is fucked the world over

Attached: 1539857376283.png (645x773, 21K)

You're welcome. Looks by far. I've posted this before on here and nobody ever believes me. My last job had nearly everyone there making fun of me behind my back because of my looks. Found out the last few months I was there. I have shoppers directly insult me. Went to a college football game and had two people in cars yelling insults at me while I was walking.

I just want a nice non degenerate girl that actually cares and loves me. Someone to spend my robot days with and have kids. I know it'll never happen and it kills me when I think about it.

Nobody believes you for a reason. Things you described just don't happen. You are either lying or completely insane in a paranoid delusional kind of way.

It happened. I was there, I experienced it. If I was still in touch with the people I knew there, I'd get them to admit to it again so I have proof. Then again people like you would tap-dance and continue to turn a blind eye to evidence to keep your precious world view.

Ask a friend for an objective opinion for why (if) those things happened. You do have friends right?

Have no friends as anybody I thought was a friend turned out to be horrible people. One guy I used to get breakfast with from time to time. Then I started notice when the place get fuller, he would act different: hide his face with his hat, talk real quiet, very short replies, etc. Only did it when it was just us two. Another guy was cool with me, but towards the end started to always mention my appearance by scapegoat. Then he and an legit autistic guy finally let it slip that everybody was making fun of my appearance.

I've been rated before anonymous both on here and whatever that one site was. Here I received 0-3/10 and the other site a 1% out of 100%, higher being better.

Happy birthday user. Honest question though. Why haven't you just ended it all?

Thanks robot bro. I think about it a lot. I would always think about going full speed into a utility pole or off an overpass. I still find joy in my hobbies and find things to do to pass the time. Not sure how long that'll last me, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

That's good you still find enjoyment after 31 years, even without the use of others. They will only hold you back and having a loving/caring woman is a myth. You're better off.

Movies is the only thing I really love and there's always another to watch. On one hand I know that basically all women are horrible and only get with guys for their own benefit. On the other hand though, I'd just really like to meet one that wants to be with me for me and have a loving family. I know all the facts and stats and what they're really like, but still can't shake the wanting of a family.

Unless you're seriously stunted socially and have the looks of a dead cat, you can do it.

Exactly. My hobby is retro gaming so it never grows old (hah pun). You would need the perfect girl for that life. She will just divorce your ass and take half of everything. Have you ever tried working on this "1-3/10" appearance of yours?

As I stated early, I've been rated in the 0-3/10 range, so yeah my looks are one step away from deformed. Yes, I'm stunted socially. Looking at people is hard for me for more than a second or two at a time. I instantly look away and just stare off past them.

Happy birthday user. I hope you can find something fun to do in your freetime at least, because god knows everything else is just gonna get worse. For as long as we're able to endure it, let's try to keep our heads up and our hearts filled with feels. Stay comfy man!

Attached: Happy megu.jpg (305x326, 39K)

Retro achievements is great for retro gamers. Gives you another reason to go back and play those classic games. You know what, if I could keep full custody of the kid and it would just be half of my money, I wouldn't care that much. Got a haircut after a year without as doing that pushes my anxiety sky high. Can't buy clothes as I don't have money. Can't workout because no equipment or money, plus other things prevent it.

Thanks robot bro. I'll just work on my Cd archival, watch some TV, and try to finish up achievements on a game. Funny enough everyone is complaining about it being too cold, but I find the weather pretty perfect. My skelley bones give me protection from the cold or something.

Sounds like you give off really bad vibes. Like a serial killer or always angry or mentally unstable.

Not really. I keep to myself and don't say anything bad about people. I'll talk to people if they initiate it. The more comfortable I am with the topic the better I am at talking about it without going full autistic. I have been told I look angry all the time, but that's just how my face is.

you could start by stop posting shit tier memes. only 8 months a NEET? come on man you're 31. i don't know what you went through but i'm 27 and almost 10 years a NEET. I hate my birthday too but people actually try to get me to celebrate which is annoying. you're going to be fine. some people are just antisocial. own up to it and happy birthday.

Attached: 1522438487765.png (900x900, 816K)

I suffer the same issue. Only problem is, they're not wrong

To be honest I graduate college at 21 or 22 and then was NEET for 4-5 years before getting a retail job. Not really here to have a dick waving competition though. I hope you find a job and get out of being a NEET or at least have a source of income so you can enjoy being a NEET.

I never went to college but i've had about three jobs and the last one was hell because i was on drugs and couldn't handle the stress. i do have an income i'm not proud of but it doesn't let me be happy. also my dick is too small to wave around so you win pal.

Attached: 1539713021298.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Just Kys Op, stop wasting precious air.

I'll be there soon too user, six years to become a wizard... thanks God I learned to thrive in solitude, working out, meditation, studying, I will cut all the attachments to these world and I''ll be reborn as a demigod.

College is a meme anyway unless you're an outgoing person who can chat up anyone. Getting a degree or even good grades doesn't mean anything. Well I hope you find something that makes you happy at least, a nice hobby or something.

>implying I don't have a pencil dick

>precious air
Most air is polluted and probably shouldn't be taken in anyway.

I wish wizardry was true because I'd have some immense powers already with my purity. Not that I don't like solitude, just after awhile it gets to you how lonely it is. If it works for you though, great. Glad you found things to keep you going.

Stop being such a baby. At 30 it's totally acceptable that no one "remembers" your birthday. It's the first "Jesus experience" for woman-/manbabies.

Attached: 54515614.jpg (600x712, 36K)

Never said anything about nobody remembering it. One parent did and that's it. Doesn't bother me and not the point. More about getting older and realizing you're still stuck in the same situation you were in your early teens.

oh i have hobbies but i just don't take joy in most of them like i used to. too many thoughts on my mind. it's nice to just survive another day even if my body hurts. if i can eat, listen to music and play a game without hating it or letting an intrusive thought get through it was a good day. you shouldn't think about how old you are. you should get yourself a beer, play a videogame and say to yourself "i made it one more fucking year."

Attached: 1493583716374.png (540x540, 117K)

I struggle with playing games these days. I'm slowly trying to get back into it though. I don't drink so it's water for me. Yeah, I made it one more year, but if I can't make something out of it, it's nothing to be proud of. At least it gives me more time to try and put out this tire fire.

Go 30+ days on semen retention and see things changing reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/?st=jnerirn3&sh=8cc1c446

Tried doing no fap, furthest I've ever gotten was two weeks and that was because I was around people all the time. That was years ago though.

Maybe that's because you are angry all the time.

well it looks like we're in the same boat. my life hasn't changed much after highschool beyond going from popping pills to slamming vodka. all i can suggest is try not to worry too much about it. i want to change my life too brobot. maybe one day we'll get there.

Attached: 1519040831877.jpg (800x600, 42K)

No, my resting face is just like that. I attribute it mainly because I have a predominate brow and how my eyebrows are. Instantly makes me look way more intense, which isn't good.

Yep, like all robots we're stuck back in early teens in development and experience. I hope one day all robots will rise and catch up to the normies, while still learning from their robot experience.

32 recovering mudslime. Barely touched a girl.

Atleast you normies touched girls at school by accident.

Attached: 1538489289965.jpg (400x396, 36K)