I wish I was born female. Not for some retarded tranny reason though I just wish that I could have an easy life...

I wish I was born female. Not for some retarded tranny reason though I just wish that I could have an easy life. I'm so sick of wage cucking while going to uni for a degree I don't even enjoy so that I can graduate and then wage cuck for a slightly better wage. I wish I could just flash my tits on cam or have sex with a guy or two and have my rent paid for the month. I hate my fucking existence.

Attached: 1521336696060.png (418x498, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

egg

Attached: egg.png (488x498, 154K)

Same I had those thoughts when I was 8 years old

I'm sure you didn't even read user, I just want to stop working I want to be a NEET

yes egg

Attached: eggnegg.png (696x564, 101K)

user I think you might be retarded originally

Just transition already you silly girl

Attached: egg in egg.png (500x300, 68K)

There are plenty of real tranny threads for you to spam

and I wish I wasn't born addicted to smelling my farts. Bad news I had some branflakes today so my farts are going to be especially potent today get your gas masks fellas haha! XD

Attached: 1539818266468.jpg (349x523, 45K)

>mfw wish I was born female
>start transitioning
>get treated like a female

>I wish I was born female
This is a real tranny thread

you forgot to mention the part where you come out to your friend and family and they all disown you and you end up having no sort of support in your biggest time of need and you realize none of your friends or family actually care about you and just think of you as a tranny circus freak that didn't get enough attention as a child

this is a neet thread

Yup. Experiencing gender dysphoria = transgender. You don't have to be on HRT or chop your dick off or what not to be considered trans.

if you are unironically OP and you don't think this is a tranny thread, or that you're not a tranny, or that cis men consistently wish they were born female, you're genuinely one of the most dense eggs I've seen but you'll figure it out soon enough.

Attached: 1539453408554.jpg (316x317, 28K)

I get along fine with my parents. I lost some friends but that's for the better. What's wrong user?

I said I want the benefits of being female retard-kun, I want to be able to do nothing and have my rent paid, I don't want to continue going to a wagecuck job every day while literally any half decent looking female can sit around on twitch all day with her tits out and get paid for it, I just want to stay home

You could become a cute girl and enjoy the easy life.
Think of how great that would be.

Attached: 1539786301446.jpg (960x768, 67K)

>you can end up looking like a freak and wasting any potential money on pills
No

That type of hair and the glasses.
Boy or not, I'd smash that.

>freak
It's worth the money also HRT is pretty cheap

Attached: 1539783476204.jpg (1483x1976, 345K)

Cherry picking out of the freaks doesn't work user, if you're not born female you're doomed to a life of wagecucking until you die from overwork

You don't know if you'll end up a freak you might make a cute girl

Not a girl, but I wish I was some tall, attractive dude from a rich family.
Im a malet robot that has to wageslave just live another day (a life I dont even enjoy). I just want to know how it feels to be wanted or dont having to worry about having a roof over my head or food in my plate. Feeling desired and getting to live romance its also something I would kill to experience.

>attractive dude from a rich family
You would still have to work in some way, there are very few families out there that can support someone living independently without working at all

So are you just going to ignore all the male gamers and youtubers that don't have jobs and make enough to live.

To get big as a male on youtube or twitch you either have to have skill or be entertaining, I am neither, as a female you literally just have to show boobs, a female with an extremely small following can make just as much as a male with twice the numbers

Its not the work that it bothers me, its the pay, my log self esteem and the things I can spend it on.
If I had a good life in my teens, pursuing love and sex like a normal dude, and with a family that could afford to give me a good education and life in general, I wouldnt mind this part of my life.
With a gf, wild memories and good job thanks to nepotism, this life would be great.

How do I know whether I want to transition or if its just born from me being lonely

That'll only get you a "headstart" moneywise. Once you're whored yourself too much and people know who you are, certain doors will close and then you are going to have to learn how to disappear completely and change your identity. So maybe you should just skip straight to that and forget all at school shit, which exists solely so people may find security and self-assurance.

Attached: 3w4677.png (408x306, 170K)

Lonely cis men are just lonely and not dysphoric.

Then Go on 30+ days of semen retention (not ejaculating) reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/

>be born an ugly girl
>have to read retarded 12 year old ramblings like OP's when in reality being a Stacy whore is just as hard as being a chad guy
If you really want to "do nothing" and make a living its still the same shit op. Instead you'll just be slurping gay old men kek

>be me a girl
>do nothing
>losers give me money
>do whatever I want
>shame men
>tell everyone else that my life is hard
>get even more free stuff
>whatever I apply for I get it because Im a woman

Life sure is hard being a girl! xD

Attached: 0500477759.jpg (750x1000, 525K)

user you know you can still become a camwhore as a guy right?

And then the main stream media bitch about male privileges, fucking retards