How hard would it be to get in with a group of street kids?

How hard would it be to get in with a group of street kids?
I'm a little older at 25 but can pass for a late teen/early 20s
I would have to adapt to their horrible fashion sense and music taste but I have a car and lots of money to supply drugs and alcohol
I figure this would be my best bet at trying to get a gf or at least have sex a few times at drug dueled parties
Any thoughts on this? Anyone ever tried anything like this?

Attached: IMG_20181018_231430.jpg (480x640, 39K)

bumping because im nice poster

Attached: 1534463618833.jpg (1440x900, 242K)

This is a fantasy I often have myself. Bumping for interest.

Attached: IMG_20180314_135053_724.jpg (320x347, 28K)

>be me, 27 yr oldfag
>live on outskirts of a big ghetto area
>druggie so I bike to drug spots everyday
>buy drugs from nearby traphouse that generally has like 15 black guys and teenagers hanging around
>they all like me for whatever reason and give me a nickname.
>one day have to wait for the drugman to show up
>Lil park across from traphouse so I chill there
>group of black teens come over to hang at park and hey ask if I have a lighter
>we talk a bit
>I have fucked up sense of humor and bring up that I'm a cleanclut white boy and I can help them make money
>they interested. I propose my plan
>they are down
>little later me and 4 of the street nigga black kids head down to a big bodega type store with lots of useful items
>I walk in first. Locate coffee and gilette razors
>black kids walk into store
>ghetto place w Arab guy workjg there. He instantly starts watxhng black kids like a hawk.
>black kids start acting as niggery and loud and disruptive as they can
>I load my fabric grocery bag with as many razors and coffee as I can super fast
>go to front of store.
>black kids start acting aggressive towards me
>I get the fuck out asap. Store owner doesn't pay me a second glance
>meet up by the trap house and hook up the black kids with $200 in razors. They say their uncle or w o sells these for good money.
>they think I'm awesome and we do this a couple more times at different stores.
>they are my homies and I get discount drugs now

Were you not scared of getting robbed?

not him, but you can tell this poster has never lived in a situation like this.

What do you mean by street kids?

nop hoper teenagers who hang around parks and abandoned houses and shit at night to drink and take drugs
what the fuck did you think it means?

Not really. Im a heroin Addict. These ghetto kids are redpilled and know they are too black to make it anywhere in life and have no reason to hate someone lowclass like me. And they know I spend my last twenty everyday on dope. This is in westside Chicago, these niggas just want to make money. Black teenagers are sketchy, but I'm good with the older guys who have no interest in violence, and thesse kids know I'm good with their older brothers/dads so they won't fuck with me.

"Street kids" sound general as shit. You could've meant a fuckload of things with that.

Why would you want to be friends with edgy teens? They're shallow people and will instantly notice you are not one of them

i'm good at acting and i want to hang out with them in hopes of fucking some teenage pussy
i'm not a poorfag like the boys in the group are so i can actually flash some money around and easily impress one of the girls

You may try, but at least make the compromise/hint of wearing comfy pants...

Attached: no-matter-how-fast-i-run-i-cannot-run-away-from-the-pain-sonic-costume.jpg (640x800, 39K)

Why do you say that? I'm that poster.

Depending how young you mean that could be illegal, I would reconsider. Not that I'm judging or anything, I don't think what you're trying to do is immoral

aoc is 16 in my country and even then i wouldn't give them my real name or where i live
i wouldn't trust people like that with my personal details

Then good luck. I graduated HS a few months ago so I might be able to give tips. Don't be in your face about money obviously people will notice, pretend to like either shit rap music (lil uzi vert, drake, etc) or cancer pop punk/pop indie (The front bottoms, 21 pilots, panic at the disco). As for clothing wear expensive hypebeast shit but avoid overflexing, specifically in sneakers you get get wild though.

Whats it like being a heroin addict? Kinda wanna get hooked desu my life sucks

Get hook on meth. But oral meth, low dosage. You'll improve your life for the first few months before it catches up with you or if you don't resist smoking it.

Why meth and not h? Meth seems to fuck up your face and body more.

If you smoke/iv all the time, don't sleep for several days in a row, don't eat, don't take any mineral supplement, don't drink water, then yeah meth is going to fuck your body up.
You have to remember that just because you don't feel tired, or don't feel hungry doesn't mean you shouldn't sleep or eat.
Also oral meth in the lower end of the dosage spectrum is nothing like injecting large quantities. You don't feel like god, and orally it really isn't compulsive. Take it early in the morning and it will last all day.

Why meth and not H ? Meth is prescribed as Desoxyn in the US as an ADHD medication like adderal. If you keep low dosage, orally, it will just make you motivated to do stuff. To work, to clean your room, to do your taxes in advance, to study, and it is a social lubrificant especially if you aren't tweaked out just a little high.
You will improve your life for a while, and if you have enough people and hobbies and fun in life quitting won't be that hard.
Now obviously if you start smoking or IV or even snorting in recreational amounts, then it will fuck you really really fast.
Heroin you will just drool in your bed, and yes you will feel good, but you will slowly be needing more and more until you start to get withdrawals, and after a while you will suck dick to get your daily dose to avoid withdrawals.

All I am saying is that if you want to start doing hard drugs because your life sucks, start by doing the ones that can potentially make your life better.

Fair point my friend. I can probably get a hold of dexoamphetamines honestly. Do you know of any serious health risks it poses if taken orrally in small doses? Im kinda paraniod.

Not sure why I wanna get my hands on H so bad. Its just a weird thing I think about. It seems so nice.