Did you make love with your highschool girlfriend?

Did you make love with your highschool girlfriend?

Attached: Screenshot_20181018-150058.png (1080x1920, 1.3M)

We had sex but I wouldn't describe it as making love. She was quite fat so it was awkward at times.

Yeah and she was already kind of a whore. I wish I wasn't such a depressed little faggot and got her to try more kinky stuff.

>Did you make love with your highschool girlfriend?
>living in the past
>do you have someone to make love to now?
that is the question you should be asking.

>Implying I've ever had a gf

Origigioli

I only kissed her once

I have no girlfriend
kissless virgin here

Attached: 1505837672000.png (656x755, 39K)

Nope, I self destructed and fucked a hooker instead

My prom date didn't come to prom night

Attached: 1496007713544.jpg (600x238, 23K)

>She was quite fat so it was awkward
how big and awkward?

Does it count as a high school gf if I was in high school, but she was in uni? If so, we fucked often.

I never had a gf in High School. My parents basically beat it into my head that relationships were a waste of time, so here I am now. I am in college and haven't even dated anyone.

Yup we lost V cards together then fucked literally hundreds of times. She became a slut later on though so I dropped her.

Nope, never had one in high school since I lived with my mentally unstable mother and there was no room for love or privacy nor peace of mind.
Got my first gf when I moved out while studying in Uni.

Only had 3 gf all together.

>your parents who are in a relationship convinced you that relationships are a waste of time
Hmmm really jogs my noggin

My dad would say something akin to this too funny enough he recently divorced my mom

Yes all 4 of them. I traded them in at the end of the year for a newer model

I had a chance and time to set it up but I was never told how to get there. I'm pretty shitty at relationships in general.

I was 6 weeks away from doing so with my LDR gf (we had already met IRL four times for 1-2 weeks each time on summer/winter/spring breaks and done oral)

then everything got fucked over and now I'm here lol. Had a chance to lose it to another girl who was in my bed and said fuck me but I didn't want to lose it to her since I was still upset over my ex, regret it now

No
I didn't even have a friend that was a girl

260lbs and sometimes her belly and thighs got in the way if she wasn't on top.

had multiple through high school (secondary school for me, britfag)

first girl (highkey fat) accused me of rape, after bringing condoms over, flirting heavily, initiating everything etc. at 13

fucked around w girls between 13-15

15, second girl accused of rape, turns out her deceased nan also talks to her on occasion so you fags probably know who people believed

most recent girl (known her since i was little) dated since 2 months before my 16th, moved in for 4 months bc home problems, broke up after 6 months and she got w a friend of mine

havent had sex since

tldr dont date highschool girls

I'm 21 and I've never had a gf

Yeah, all the time even up to our breakup when I found out she'd been cheating on me. It was after 2 years so it fucked me up pretty bad but I try not to live in the past too much

>Going to prom
Oregano

somtimes i miss her tits, but she was crazy.
>be me
>at my house
>high school gf says
>"im going to the toilet user"
>goes to toilet
>5 min goes by
>10 min goes by
>20 min goes by
>thinking she has a huge shit
>comes out of bathroom
>"im just gonna go over to my mother real quick"
>she lived 10 min walking distance
>have to piss too now
>goes to bathroom
>BLOOD FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>apparently she was cutting herself for 20 min
>while cleaning the mess
>get call
>"hey user im at the hospital"
>well no shit with this amount of blood
>she had to get so many stiches
>later sent to a mental ward
>bitch was crazy
>but damn nice tits

I NEVER HAD ONE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

dis my nigga rite here

The fuck happened to this place

That's sad but it's pretty rude to cut yourself in someone else's bathroom and not even clean it up

No, but I fucked a highschool freshman last year.

as someone who lives in Britain during the summer but does high school in Romania, you guys finish high school at 17 where as in Romania, people generally finish high school at 19 (yea I know the Romanian high school system is shit) but you finish high school way to young.

OP should kill himself, i hate retarded faggots liek him

no. we "dated" for like 3 weeks. went on 2 actual dates. it was awkward as fuck. i started disliking being around her, and wanted to avoid her at all costs. eventually i broke up with her and just remained single forever

nah, we finish at 16, college/further ed till 18-25 (depending on career path) and then we work n shit

or just be a NEET like me

Yep. Still do years later.

Attached: 1482929315434m.jpg (1024x640, 92K)

No because I pressured her too much and it put her off me.

What Hentai is that and where can I get more?

>unironic normalfag thread in the middle of a weekday
Kill yourselves, all of you.

>thinking anyone on Jow Forums would actually have a girlfriend at any point in their lives
Come on now friendo. At least think before you post.

feel like we're just a minority now

Attached: why.jpg (800x600, 62K)

i could have had gfs but instead i orbited some 6/10 roastie for all of high school and wasted my life

Yes. She just sort of closed her eyes and let me fuck her.

I'm 22 soon and never had a gf. I'll probably write the same thing once I reach 30.