Be with Gf 3 years. Met at the end of university

>Be with Gf 3 years. Met at the end of university
>She is very smart and wife material
>Always dresses very elegantly and a bit shy
>Be at girlfriends 23rd birthday
>We have a party at her friends house
>A lot of her girl friends and my guy friends are there
>Her friends buy her some sexy clothes to wear
>A bit like a tight dress with stockings and suspenders clearly visible.
>Everyone is drinking, apart from me because I drove and plan on driving her back at the end of the night
>4pm everyone starts to get quite drunk
>The drinking games start
>They start okay just beer pong but move on to more physical ones
>See drunk guys start grabbing her tits and her putting their face in her great tits
>I get a bit mad
>She notices and takes me upstairs to talk
>We get into someone bedroom she drops to her knees and get my dick out to suck
>Instantly diamonds
>We go to the bed
>Realise she isn't even wearing panties under her dress
>She rides me for about 2 minutes before i cum with the force of a thousand suns inside her
>She never usually lets me cum raw
>She gets up and says not to worry about some silly games
>We go downstairs and guys are being touchy again
>Not mad this time because my cum is in her
>Her friend asks me to drive her to the store to get some more drinks
>I agree
>30 minutes later we arrive back at the house
>My girlfriend doesn't have her stockings on anymore
>Her hair is messed up and she is out of breath
>She glances at me and walks away
>The feels she fucked someone whilst I was away........
>My heart was racing
>I couldn't even think
>I followed my friend to the kitchen and put the drinks down
>I go upstairs to be alone to calm down and think
>I cant stop thinking about seeing her out of breath and just glancing at me before walking away
>Like I didn't even mean anything to her
>Get a bottle of vodka and start drinking in the room
>Called some of my true friends and explain what happened
>They are cool bros that I have known for years.

Attached: 1539694825525.jpg (958x719, 135K)

>They say they are coming to the party to see what is going on
>2 of them turn up and come straight upstairs to speak to me
>We chat through everything and they have some beers as well
>We have basically started out own little party in this room
>At this moment I don't think my gf knows that I know anything is up.
>One of them goes downstairs to speak to some guys to find out what happened
>He comes back up and says that one of the guys told him everything
>When I left she took 3 guys upstairs to the same bed we just fucked
>She fucked all three at the same time
>They ripped her stockings off and fucked her
>They came all over her face, thats why her hair was all messed up
>I get so filled full of rage
>I go downstairs to confront her

Yes, harder please

Time for a new gf user. Sorry for your loss
Guess her true colors have shown

I'm just going to jerk off to this a little. I won't even cum I swear.

>the life of an NPC nornie.

He even has pre'programmed inner monologue.

Sounds like cassette #3311 "Is my gf cheating on me?".

Attached: 38489283_286311195480534_3936023590444466176_n.jpg (369x369, 29K)

yo the fuck..
broo ,please tell me this is fake
i cant take storys like this, fucking rips me apart
if your story is true, just wanted to let you know that i feel with you.

guys, what would an aplha do in this Situation?

same
this shit is fucked

>I go downstairs
>She comes up to me in the house
>hugs me and asks if I am okay
>Her dress is soaking wet from the pool
>its close to see through she isn't wearing a bra
>Her stockings are gone and so is her suspenders
>She hair is very messy and I am pretty sure I could see some cum
>We go to a quiet room and talk
>Tell her I know she fucked the other guys and its over
>She start to cry and says sorry
>She admits to me everything
>Three of her guy friends asked her if she wanted to go upstairs the second I left the house
>She drunkly said yes
>They go to the same bedroom we fucked and she instantly dropped to her knees again
>She started to suck the three dicks before one chad lifted her up and threw her on the bed
>They fucked her had, ripping her stockings off
>They ripped them so hard the suspenders snapped off as well
>They all proceeded to fuck her and cum all over her face and hair
>She said sorry for not saying no
>She was just drunk
>She asked me to forgive her
>I said she could do whatever she wanted and said goodbye
>I went upstairs to see my friends in the bedroom
>I noticed the ripped stockings on the floor
>Told them I ended it and we decided to go to some bars for drinks

Cont?

Him and two homies will bash the shit out of everyone at the party with qt gf included.

Thats what would alpha Chads do.

in all likely hood this never happened. If I was some ones friend and i saw some one try to pull this shit at a party i would flip out. a lot of people wouldn't but at the very least some one would do something.

an alpha would have never let this happen though. either by not prematurely ejaculating, fucking his girl until she was done, taking her to another party, being respected enough to not be cheated on, being respected enough by the party goers to not do this to their gf.

if it's true user shouldn't be a pussy and talk about his "friends" and what their names are.

please tell me you took her back. She made a mistake and said she is sorry, you can't hold this against her she was drunk.Don't give up on having a gorgeous girl just because of one tiny mistake

>tiny mistake
Trying too hard at baiting, bro

The alphas were the one fucking his gf

>Cont?
stop asking and finish your story

alright so i though about this

1. No one would do "nothing" when guys at a party touch the tits of thier girl
2. No one would leave a party like this
3. No one would let thier gf stay at a party like this
fuck you for making me feel "shocked" op

Guys, i dont want to drink any alcohol
so. can anyone tell me if people actually do Things like this when their drunk

nice.

R9K HAS UNIRONICALLY BEEN INVADED BY "BRO" NORMIES. RIP 2008-2018

Attached: 1503345067745.png (808x805, 236K)

Can't post without text.
qwertyui

Attached: 1360672418470.jpg (550x413, 114K)

Pro-tip:
She told her friend to distract you so she could get filled with all of their cum.

I know, I'm a slutty girl myself.

>She gets up and says not to worry about some silly games
>We go downstairs and guys are being touchy again
>Not mad this time because my cum is in her
>I agree

kek

Nobody who has had sex uses the word "whilst"

Sorry loser

Yeah everyone who has a drink fucks 3 guys. It's worth it because alcohol doesn't taste that bad.

>blaming the guy for his gf cheating on him
Are you fucked? His girl is clearly a cheating whore. If she can't deal with not having an orgasm every fucking time, or if she has an issue with their sex life, it doesn't mean you fucking cheat. You sit down like an adult and sort shit out.

You're equally as fucked. Stop wanting someone so bad that you would let them walk all over you. She clearly doesn't want user. And fucking three guys isnt a "tiny" mistake.
>inb4 bait

>We go to this chill bar and have some beers
>These two guys are the greatest friends I could wish for
>True bros
>I get missed calls every few minutes from her and her friends
>Her friends text me saying she made a mistake and I should come and collect her because she is a mess
>She starts to sober up and keeps trying to call me and message me
>I ignore everything
>Continue having drinks with my buddies late into the evening
>I call my parents and tell them its over
>They were expecting me to propose to her
>They are sad about it all
>They are very good friends with her family so they will eventually find out
>My bros decide to go back to my place
>I thought she would be there but she isn't
>We crack open some more beers and laugh about stupid shit on Jow Forums
>We are all single and decide "fuck it" shall we just get some prostitues to the house?
>We look at some hooker websites and find 6 hot girls
>$2000 for all of them for a few hours
>Now I only have a normie job
>But one of my friends who works in a bank covers it all for us
>A few hours later these 6 girls arrive
>All 6 of them are 9/10
>They are dresses in sexy secretary outfits and are all blonde with perfect amounts of makeup
>About 30 minutes after they arrive we are all naked and have 2 girls each.
>We are all in the lounge area by this point. 6 girls and 3 guys all naked
>The front door opens to the lounge area pretty much because of the layout to the house
>We all start fucking
>Theres sweat and sex smells all over the place
>I am going balls deep in a girl I have bent over the couch
>Another girl has her face in my ass
>All of a sudden I see some car lights driving to our drive way
>I couldn't stop fucking
>I see the door open and its my girlfriend and her parents
>She has clearly been crying since I left her in the afternoon
>Its now 12 at night.
>She and her parents just see us all fucking
>Us 3 guys, the 6 hookers, my ex-gf and her parents all just stand there perfectly still

>Detailed sex scene
>Girl accepts being broken up with for cheating
Ah.

no shit, it's been this way since summer happened and it's not even close to being what it was.

I'm not a "bro" though, i'm a cyborg. and I just explained what a chad would do. And if I saw some one try to do that to some ones girl who I was actually what i call a "friend" I don't care if I got jumped and beat up, at least I'd feel better about myself than if I just watched that happen to a fucking friend.

But I don't have any friends.

Not sure if pathetic normie or cuckold fantasist
Either way GTFO

Let me guess
>she gets pregnant and does paternity test
>it's your baby
>you're stuck paying child support

But OP was a beta and women deserve actual men

my bet is on rape charges

>Are you fucked? His girl is clearly a cheating whore. If she can't deal with not having an orgasm every fucking time, or if she has an issue with their sex life, it doesn't mean you fucking cheat. You sit down like an adult and sort shit out.
I wasn't blaming him directly, I was just saying how an "alpha" wouldn't have been effected by this. Of course a decent person wouldn't do something so shitty over something so small.

top kek, good riddance on that whore. Fuck her parents, too, for being spineless faggots who raised a whore

I would have actually loved to read that just that he and his friends gangraped his gf

How was OP beta? If she wants "actual" men she should break up with him then sleep around. There is 100 percent no need for cheating, ever. It takes about a minute to writr out a text saying "its over" before you let Chad go balls deep.

women do this sort of thing all the time and you are giving the OP bad advice by telling him to destroy his relationship he has with a beautiful girl he loves over some little thing she did while she was drunk. Every married woman, every woman with a boyfriend and every woman that has had a boyfriend has done something like what OP's girl did at least once and in the case of OP she was drunk so you really cant be blaming her for it. OP should just get over it and move on with the relationship and forgive her.

OP confirmed to be an ALPHA

shut the fuck up
is this guy telling the truth?
im not good witht this kind of information please tell me he's lieing

Are you all fucked in the head? This is not a "small" thing. This is a fucking heartbreaking bullshit moment that wouldn't have happened if your girlfriend wasnt a whore. Also, can confirm that not all women are like this. Some people including myself, dearly love their partners and would never even consider something like this. I hope OP has the balls to kick her to the curb. Nobody wants to have a slut as a wife or a mother.

>little thing
>every married woman did this
>she was drunk so you can't blame her for it
its not a little thing
0.5% isn't all married women
being drunk isn't an excuse for cheating
stop being a beta and grow some balls

Puuuuuuuush for interest. Good story so far!

dude you're really not understanding what I'm saying just look at other posts.

you're both retards. and this story is probably a larp, but assuming it's true:

she's a roastie and you didn't control her because you can't. you knew it was going to happen. you should have known when she let guys touch her. you should have figured this out when she took you into the room to suck your cock and fucked you and let you cum in her. she was drunk and horny around dudebros. and she took your cum and then YOU LEFT HER to get beer like a fucking retard. you didn't control her one bit. you never protected what was yours. on top of that, her girl friends bought her SEXY THINGS TO WEAR like she's going to a club or something. there were all the signs in the world my man. her friends knew what was up too which seems to me to be a premeditated orgy of cock for her and you are a cuck for not ever picking up on any of the signs. and she apparently didn't want to be controlled by you because she knows you're a cuck and would let this happen.

TOP kek

even if its not true i laughed

>See drunk guys start grabbing her tits and her putting their face in her great tits
Shouldn't have just gotten mad. Should have hit someone in the face. Party's over then and there, someone's going home missing a tooth.

why would you laught
i know its not true but im stil sitting here mad

more like confirmed fake ass story

Actions have consequences anons.
Consequences like OP ruining that whore's reputation and breaking up with her, and being shamed as a thot by her peers and parents.

Optional consequences: post her nudes on Jow Forums/social media

Cont. Cont. Op what the fuck.

Did you abort or assert dominance and continue while staring down your ex?

Attached: 1539849225079.jpg (640x853, 63K)

>Optional consequences: post her nudes on Jow Forums/social media

this is the correct choice, we will wait op

what if you are phisicaly not strong?

you still fight

there is more honour in defeat than letting men touch your girl

>whatever she got rawdogged by three dudes because her girlfriends told her it would be a good idea no big deal
>whatever she fucks some random guy after we get married because shes having a midlife crisis no big deal becky told her it was cool
>whatever she runs off with the kids, my money and ruins my life because it's just what women do haha no big deal
You need to stop being so dependent on this idea of having a relationship, it's honestly so sad.

>She bursts out crying
>I am just awkward at this moment
>I actually feel sorry for her because she was going to be the girl of my dreams
>My dick is still deep in this hookers pussy whilst I watch her crying on the floor
>I decide to get changed
>I try and be a decent guy and then ask the guys and hookers to leave
>I aske her parents to leave as well so we could just chat through things
>desu from that moment onwards I knew there was no way we could be able to recover from it......
>The end
>We broke up

if true, you are now the bad guy. smart move, op. burn the bridges. you should have at least told her parents what she did and took the stockings as evidence to show them what a whore their daughter was. thrown it towards them while you stared them in the eyes and fuck the hookers and laughed.

BASED STORY

Who the hell cares though. His gf cheated not him

How fucking dare that impure whore have the audacity to cry when she just fucked 3 other men in front of her bf of 3 years.

Attached: Angry cat but still nice.jpg (905x881, 266K)

her parents didn't know. i don't think she would have gone crying to her parents and told them she fucked 3 chad guys and that's why they broke up and they should then go to his house to talk about it.

Every time I got physical with a guy who was trying to get with my gf the gf thought I was an overreacting asshole. Which probably means I was going to get cucked either way.

the fact you get into that situation means you're with a slut anyway

girls shouldn't want to do these activities (partying, talking to other guys as 'friends', etc) if they have a partner and only the slutty ones do

the world is about to do a 180* loop you see

soon it'll be acceptable to beat the guys head in and then smash your gf's head in too

girls need a smack 99% of the time

fake story because you said that you nutted in her and your cum was in her but she wasn't any panties so your cum would have soaked the furniture back downstairs. No women would allow such a thing.

that's why you need -DECENT FRIENDS- (which you aren't going to get) to get social que's from and see if it's appropriate to act like that. but yeah you're gonna get cucked.

ITT: OP tells bullshit story to get epic upvotes on Jow Forums4chan

Yeah in the past year I got red pilled about disciplining girls. Never hit one, mind you. Just a stern talking to in a dad voice. I don't think I'll ever get married. I used to think of women as equals, I don't think I could manage being a parent to my fucking spouse.

Actually I ghosted all of my """friends""" about a year ago. They stopped calling after about a month. Friends are a fucking joke.

>I agree

Yea your girlfriend is trash and this friend was in on it.

I abso fucking lutely refuse to believe this is anything but pretending to get reactions.

Attached: 3.jpg (120x125, 2K)

my ex tried cheating on me (but she tried with someone who told me instantly without actually fucking here - could be lying, i don't give a fuck if he did tbf)

the next time she came around i fucked her in the afternoon, in the night and then 2am its pissing it down and its about 3*c (ice cold)

"get the fuck out of my house now you little slag"

kick her out to walk home (2 miles) naked and got my mates on the blower "haha come look at this little slag at my house"

we followed her walk home (naked and ashamed) in my mates van going at about 6mph the entire way

bet she won't do it again

she was a "little bit drunk" user, cut her some slack

Honestly what pisses me off the most from this story was the "guy friends" this chick had that gangbanged her the moment she was drunk and her boytoy wasn't around. Does this qualify as a fun time among youths? I really hope this dumb bimbo at least heavily reconsidered who she considers to be friends. But she won't, she is an NPC. Normies are really just shitty animals pretending to be human.

Attached: tumblr_nxtt69hftd1r5wduoo1_1280.png (840x1200, 678K)

Based.
But ask yourself, do you really need that kind of drama in your life? Even if it is entertaining and satisfying.

what drama came from it?

>she tried getting her 5'4 step-dad on me haha i offered him out and he backed down the little pussy
>her mum rang my mum trying to get my mum to have a go at me; this failed
>my mates gained major respect for me for it
>she gets bullied now for being a major whore and for the obvious what happened
>i have major street cred for the stunt

it was entertaining, satisfying and it will have hopefully cured her whoredom

After i read this i felt a wave of beta flow through me,this was some pretty strong bait

This is the problem, fucking retard friends who have had bad relationships in the past convincing their friends that it's ok to do horrible things because "you're never going to get the chance again". If you're still in that phase just break it off instead of fucking with some poor guy or girl. Girls like this need to learn a hard lesson that you can't just fuck with people because you're selfish and not ready to commit.

didnt either A)continue fucking the hookers and not give a shit about that whore and the people who raised her B)Tell them to get the fuck out as you already know you are done with this girl
or C)pretend to forgive her and the next day after her parents have left, chuck all her shit out and change the lock to the house,

come on OP you could have been a level 100 alpha chad

You deserve this for not seeing the signs early on, you retarded degenerate normalnigger.

Hmm, OP has more self control than I would. I would've taken out my knife and started stabbing her guy friends. Or punching them if I didn't have one. Maybe I'd find some random weapon. Point is, somebody is dying over this me or them.

Sounds fake as fuck, but nonetheless I will use this story for workout fuel tomorrow.

Yea that's what everyone thinks about overwhelming events. The truth is they just paralyze you and you have no idea what to do or where you are or what is happening. Every sentence in this context that begins with "I would've" is most likely total horse shit.

Attached: i'm just going to sit.jpg (374x342, 26K)

These fake stories are fun to read

proof? PROOF? How do you know it's fake? Proof? Do you have proof? How do you know a story is fake without any proof? Pretty sure this story is real and you have no proof to the contrary. If this story is fake why wouldn't you just post the proof? Pretty sure there isn't any proof or else someone would have already posted it. So if you have it post the proof. Otherwise don't make false claims of stories being fake without posting proof.

I don't know why everybody needs to push it so fucking far to make it unbelievable. Just be fucking subtle, for god sake.

>just casually called up 6 prostitutes for an orgy
Lol

>How do you know its fake
OPs girlfriend walked into an orgy at OPs house. Why was OPs door not locked? Why did OPs girlfriend walk in when one could quite obviously hear 9 people banging? Why were OPs shades not drawn? Why did OPs gf bring her parents along?

Honestly the story was very well written up until the over the top ending. $2000 for 6 hookers for more than an hour?

Come on reddit

Know this is a story .

I wish I could come up with some colorful bullshit like this

Did you know that the burden of PROOF rests on OP and not some anonymous faggots asking for PROOF?

Pretty sure this is just more PROOF that youre a POOF

>gf fucking 3 dudes is a casual everyday situation
Just go along with the larp at this point

If anything, it's the slut trying to cause the drama.

>be me last year, 17yo
>started talking with girl my age in one of the bands in my city's scene
>pretty attractive part Asian girl with huge tits
>has a boyfriend but noticed her hinting at me a lot, sending me lewds and nudes and talking about sex a lot
>make it pretty fucking clear that I am not interested because of her already being in a relationship
>on top of that, she's quite toxic and talks shit behind everyone's back despite being popular as hell
>we start running into problems because of her behavior but I'm enough of a masochist to see things die out gradually
>around this time I become better acquainted with a mutual friend
>she is 15 but we grow close only as friends
>one day, she comments "ily I don't care, I also add "oh, I'll tell your bandmates that you think you're the only one trying because everyone else is a lazy piece of shit"
>at this point she's frantic, practically begging me not to say anything
>I cave in and just tell her to fuck off
>they break up two weeks later
>slut blocks me on social media and has gone into several depressive episodes last I heard
>ex-bf and I are now bros

tl;dr taking care of bullshit =/= drama

Attached: 440bdd6477cea24c31042f654829b7430cb159876ace481e5047e587daf2b126.jpg (896x960, 98K)

Just fuck the guys who fucked her. Now she has noone to turn to anymore and will an hero

Ah, the Frida Kahlo approach

The moment she starts getting physical with other dudes is the moment you should bail

>imagine being so insecure a girl can't even touch another person without you assuming she will cheat
Maybe you should move to Saudi Arabia or somewhere where they put women in curtains if you're that scared

Maybe things worked out but I feel like you should have sent them to her bf anyway. He's better off knowing how crazy she is before she tries to pull some shit on him.

>they were putting their faces in her tits and grabbing her ass

>close friends are always grabbing ass and motor boating tits at parties
God I never knew the friendzone could be so fun!

>implying she didn't get drunk for the sole purpose of fucking other dudes
so naive

Fake and gay.

0/10

1 guy? Sure, i could maaaaybe write it off.
3 guys? You're fucking crazy
Stop putting pussy on the pedestal. Youre making the rest of us look bad

that's what you get normie scum hanging around roasters

Buy hookers and condoms and die a happy man.