Hobbies and interests

can we get one of these threads going? what are your hobbies and interests? tell us about it, robots. what occupies your free time?

Attached: tumblr_mn7pna5hlt1sspln8o1_1280b.jpg (903x719, 342K)

Ceiling and wall appreciation

I try to draw every day for the last 15 years but I'm still at beginner level

Attached: DoXnTkVU8AIFkD8.jpg large.jpg (1528x2048, 506K)

i'll start. i like making things from scratch. i like the 'self sufficient' mentality, but mostly as a hobby, not as a way of life. i make my own soap and i make things out of leather.

My only hobby is eating. I don't even really like cooking or food, I just like shoveling stuff in my mouth and swallowing.

Attached: 1488847794359.jpg (633x758, 64K)

Reading news articles
Anime, mainly gundam rn
Cartoons
Browsing here
Looking at homes on Zillow and street view and pretending I live there

I am writing a book on the Amazon river. It is a big part of my life and I will have a look at the place when I get back from the hospital. I have to go buy a new car so I can do that.

drawing is something i was never good at, but i always wanted to be. the only thing i was ever able to draw well was a horse - just the neck and head, not the body.

I like movies, anime and video games, mainly fighting games. At the moment I'm trying to make a Naruto fighting game even though I don't really have artistic skills. So far it's progressing slowly but consistently. However, it takes a lot for me to get to work because I hate confronting how mediocre I am. And while so far everything has gotten consistently better I always feel fear of moving forward.

Attached: 1533937634023.jpg (1200x848, 206K)

>because I hate confronting how mediocre I am
remember this, user. a mediocre project brought brought to completion is always better than a project that was never finished.

Gundam is patrician as fuck.

I like metal casting, cnc/3d printing, and 3d modeling. Making things is cool.

I'm taking up photography. It's bit expensive, but lenses keep their value if you keep them well. It's an excuse for me to leave my home and actually see the world.

you're a little piggy aren't you?
oink oink

>I'm taking up photography
this is unironically how my brother met his current wife. good luck getting out there, user.

I want to see something of where I live before it disappears. It won't numb the pain, but it might be a first step.

do you live somewhere that is natural but is quickly being developed into houses and strip malls? or are you talking about something else disappearing?

>do you live somewhere that is natural but is quickly being developed into houses and strip malls?
yes
but in a country where there's no more land to move to

Attached: 1531063749244.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

>there's no more land to move to
RIP in pieces

I guess so. Though I always have this feeling that an unknown potential is more... respected? That a present mediocrity.

Attached: 1513625670757.jpg (1200x848, 119K)

Techno interests me
oregon

there is merit in what you say. skill in a craft develops over time. it's all about striking the right balance between being idealistic and being practical.

I like techno but I think I enjoy house more, mostly cause it's easier to dance to.

You should check out Green Velvet. He's been in the scene since the 90s making techno but these days he makes house.

Going rn to archery practise, quite comfy, same people, learning to get better and is good exercise. Also reading 1934 when i have nothing to do.

words of wisdom.. sometimes this board is nice

i never shit in the threads i created, user. unless i'm returning a reaction from someone who came in and started shitting up mine.

Climbing, art(I go art therapy), and vidya
My life is very boring

- listening to new music (right now i'm into EBM, Dark Wave and Industrial)
- Drums
- Vydia
- unironically Jow Forums
- DUDE WEED
- Watching psychology vids
- Some writing

Attached: 1491789826737.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

>hobbies
None.
>interests
Pretty much everything, I want to learn physics and chemistry, want to learn how to code, engineering, gardening and so on. Just can't find the time or motivation through school shit.

i waste my whole day on this board on with vidya

same, but i sometimes do some of my projects

i never could get into coding. i guess i just don't have the right type of autism for it.

Anime
Studying
Cooking
I draw sometimes

Attached: 0B9D38B6-060B-4A89-B4AF-A32FDD78EE22.png (239x240, 57K)

is this just a bad idea for a thread? i thought it would lead to more conversation than this.

i made this like 2 years ago and i thought it was a pretty good start to art as a hobby and maybe my future was bright but since then i havent made anything else

Attached: just fuck my shit up family.jpg (3680x1848, 935K)

outdoors, camping and hiking, and drinking heavily

- building LEGO train models
- gardening
- blogging about a fuckin cult

Attached: LEGO E656, E444.jpg (800x600, 65K)

check out drab majesty

Idk, don't have any real hobbies. I guess the most hobby-esque thing I do is to collect animen figurines. So nothing to tell people about.
When someone at work asks me once every five years, I go with the "meeting friends and watching shows" thing. Luckily they get it and don't continue asking specifics.

Attached: 36839525.jpg (1363x2048, 323K)