Do you like girls that are certified insane?

Do you like girls that are certified insane?

Attached: 2E0994A4-4963-4665-8029-168EF29E61C6.jpg (750x1334, 181K)

erica!!! take my beta bux

no
fuck off back to tumblr cunt

no one gets certified as insane, but i do have a bad habit of always falling for girls with BPD. it's a sweet tasting poison.

The wide-set eyes made me think this was mystery.jpg

I like everyone.

Attached: dan01.jpg (320x180, 10K)

that hime haircut isnt doing you any favors. many girls make this mistake and get bangs for some reason. i think other girls troll their competition into getting hime haircuts.

kek, ciara trumps erica again. working at target > working at walmart

I can barely handle girls who are considered "normal". I'd probably end up murdering an insane girl if I had to live with her no matter how hot or cute she was.

She could literally be my ideal girl and I'd still end up killer her.

Attached: 4.jpg (600x810, 46K)

I was diagnosed with temporary insanity before. I used to carry a suitcase full of kitchen knives

Why did you put the kitchen knives full of suitcase?

never, Erica was always -best girl-. it drove eliza batshit.

Mine mostly got diagnosed during our relationship Think that is an resounding yes.

and that's where i draw the line. if i think there's risk of personal harm or any significant property damage, i'm out.

why tho
why KITCHEN knives

to protect herself probably.

I couldn't give you a good reason

who told you to dye your hair brunette and cut your hair like that? was it ciara? tryna make u look bad desu.

Its not that I like insane girls, its just that only insane girls like me and my only standards are that they are under 200 pounds and dont smell.

unfortunately, this is not true for me. i've never clicked with a normal girl - only with girls who have lots of baggage.

dont follow eliza. you dont have to struggle so hard, go live with your mother and brother.

depend what they look like. i only care about a girls looks

based & wholesomepilled

You look really lovely here, Erica!

t. eliza

youre trying to make her look ridiculous