>You can't litter!
>Then don't ask people to litter if that's what you think

fuck this is why I am a hermit, people are insufferable

Attached: j.jpg (640x640, 170K)

"I'm a hermit"
>goes outside
>drives in a CAR
>WITH A FUCKING GIRL

you fucking piece of shit i havent talked to or been around a female in 10 years you fucking piece of shit i want to fucking strangle you

If you have such a blissful existence, why are you so angry? Are you a woman? that's probably why

How the story should have continued:
>I don't care about littering, it's for weak people.
>But it's bad user
>Well, ok I agree, could you give me back the bag, I promise I won't throw it out
>give
>Throw it out without thinking for a moment.
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Ignore everything she says
>Ignore shaming
>++Affection_Score;

Attached: evilPepe.gif (600x679, 227K)

jesus, you must be fucking spineless. will you do anything someone tells you to?

I have no issues doing inconsequential tasks that takes mere seconds such as disposing of something from a window if someone asks. My willingness to fulfill this particular request does not indicate I am willing to fulfill every request I am ever asked.

die slow like a dog

get shit tested

Welcome to women 101, take notes and don't let it happen again.

I had no interest in her affection.

You should still do that because that increases your value.
If other girls see that girls have affection towards you then they will have affection towards you.
If girls have affection towards you, then you dopamine goes up and you act more confidently.

I have no interest in any girl's affection. I am already confident enough.

Oh, well, gay men will also show more affection towards you when girls show affection towards you

Hahhahaha nice one user u got em

I'm not gay, either.

you got shit tested
stay on your purpose
scrategiez

This isn't a shit test, this is just autism. She was being sarcastic and I guess OP didn't get it. To be fair I probably wouldn't have gotten it either. Like yeah littering is bad but I wouldn't be surprised if someone asked me to do that.

Try being a better person. I wouldn't have tried to throw the bag away unless she gave me $5 for doing it or something.

Wth so this damn autistic board is pro-littering, you fucking idiots. Im not an extreme environmentalist but what the hell is your problem?

Attached: 1536763326663.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Then you shouldn't act like a fucking faggot.

Do you always do everything someone tells you to like a doormat?
Yup pretty much. Women are so fucking easy. She might be mad for a short time but she'll be wet the next time.

When you put your stuff in a garbage can and the garbage man takes it away, it just ends up sitting in a big pile on the ground. And big piles on the ground are much worse than scattered bits of trash here and there. No matter what happens, the trash stays on the ground.

When I have garbage and I am not home, I just "release" it the moment it's no longer needed. You need to feel how liberating that is:
You have it in your hand, and then you no longer need it, so you just let go.
And at that moment it's no longer your problem.
It's truly the freest thing to do.

Except for glass bottles.
I mean, if you just release them there is a chance that it will stay whole.
So I make sure to smash it against the floor with full force.

Attached: joker.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

What the fuck is your problem in which you can't tell the difference between individuals and the entire board as a collective