Do you truly hate women, Anons?

Do you truly hate women, Anons?

Attached: 1537673575753.png (729x638, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/?st=jnerirn3&sh=8cc1c446
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I don't think about them.

I hate a lot of things that women do more than most people.

only feminists

No. I see them as a tool to masturbate.

I do, but in a unconventional way, that theyre "forced" to be single moms. I dislike single moms but not women themselves but also I know being a single mom was no a choice they made.

better to abort that raise a bastard child.

I want to love a woman, but I will never stop hating women as a whole. I can live with an exception but the rule infuriates me.

>I know being a single mom was no a choice they made
Woman have more and easier access to contraceptives then men, the fuck are you on about not having a choice?

I hate them despite never talking to them or being around them in any way. Maybe if I had more experience with them I wouldn't.

Attached: 1517560218084.png (600x487, 276K)

Yes i really do. Guys like me have hated women and people in general since before the stone age.

I hate how society panders to them, I hate how they have all the power over men in civilisation yet still act like they're an oppressed class, I hate how even the grossest, most disgusting 400 lbs landwhale can still get laid in an instant, but I don't hate them for these reasons, I hate cucked ass pussified males that keep it that way.

Yes but to be fair i hate everybody i just hate women more

Not as much as I hate the the guys enabling them to act like they are today.
We are trying to improve, they are indulged.
It is to both sides loss.

Hating women is like hating chads for having it easier

No, I despise them. All I've ever wanted out of life was to be loved, and it has become abundantly clear to me that I will never have that. And I hate women for denying affection to me and showering it upon obnoxious brutes that don't deserve it in the least.

I hate that I want women.

Females behave like this because semen retention Isnt a thing in modern society reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/?st=jnerirn3&sh=8cc1c446 Go for 30+ days without ejaculating and see the Magic happen. Modem Men cuck themselves and wonder why women dont care about them.

I am disappointed in women. They don't elicit anger, they elicit pity and disdain.
Thankfully I am cognitively dissonant with whatever woman I am dating at the time and it doesn't interfere with my relationships for the most part.

Only the bimbos that use and abuse men, other then that, I have no problem with them

If you go nofap for 30+ days and ou don't cum in your sleep then you are hilariously tow test and should see an endocrinologist, stat.

Nofap does not work, semen retention was never a thing.

Embarrassing.

>not jacking off gives you super powers
Cut your dick off if you seriously believe this. You nofap mongoloids make me want to puke.

Attached: lol129.png (817x891, 32K)