Are you excited about the HAN SOLO movie?

are you excited about the HAN SOLO movie?

Attached: 1524345678115.png (677x521, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_xJqkzngBI
mashable.com/2018/04/09/han-solo-lando-calrissian-in-love-star-wars-trailer
hollywoodreporter.com/news/spielberg-discovered-disneys-young-han-892493
spiegel.de/international/spiegel/spiegel-interview-with-steven-spielberg-i-would-die-for-israel-a-397378.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my wife chino is so cute

my

Wife

Attached: 1503312400360.jpg (680x793, 41K)

IM HAN SOLO YEA

youtu.be/x_xJqkzngBI

the first female robot in the franchise is also smart and intelligent--and she doesnt need any male to tell her what to do!

bravo, star wars!

Attached: 1524347091197.jpg (451x628, 272K)

haven't been to the cinema in years, fucking garbage

Not only that, the tie in book "The Last Shot" has a GENDER NEUTRAL pilot~

what a blast!

Attached: 1524303337051.png (1492x562, 254K)

>Android
>Root word androgynous
>She

There was that silver protocol droid at the beginning of Phantom Menace

no boobs, doesn't count

my wife chino is so cute

ive never seen a star wars movie in my life t.b.h

>l337
>her
>enlightened
>droid rights
>subservient to no one

Attached: 1510984913459.png (552x543, 358K)

Where were you when star wars died for the 3rd time?

Unless it's 4 or 5 you aren't missing much

This isn't even worth complaining about, 7 and 8 already prequel'd it

I can accept a wacky looking droid coming from the universe of Star Wars. C3PO and R2D2 were kind of strange looking, to begin with, but when it comes to shoving in this notion of droid rights, that's too much, reeks too much of leftist identity-based politics. Also, I find it creepy (not really a bad thing) and even weirder that this droid constructed itself, aren't they supposed to start somewhere, with a creator?

kids always like the droids
they start the subliminal mind fucking early so the future will be filled with good little leftists who think what is weird to most people over twenty five today is the new normal when they grow up

The droid that thinks for itself is the droid that gets fucking blown to shit because it's worth nothing. Think of a soldier in basic that can't follow commands, he either gets shouted at until he cries or is forced out.

Based user

Well said.

Yeah, I wish this droid were treated more seriously. Give us a wacky droid, if you want, but don't try to purport that there is a droids' rights movement going on, in a galaxy far, far away. Droids, when functional and not dysfunctional, are supposed to be loyal creations. Just how did it create itself? It had to start with a creator.

the newest posters for the movie have also erased ALL GUNS, to show support for for gun control. Proud of STARWARS!

#NRAareTerrorists
#NoMoreGuns
#Repeal2A

Attached: NEhnRB4AthWPli_1_1.jpg (770x1100, 190K)

Well I assume it was an AI or the like that built itself a body. There have been rebellious droids before (the assassin droids like that one bounty hunter cunt rebelled and killed their creators) and there was some crazy ass expanded universe shit where all the different assassin droids took over the 2nd death star and were going to use it to free droids around the galaxy until the whole shit got blown up. It's not like there isn't a precedent for this but it's being handled poorly to be a marketing trick.

The shit about it being "propaganda" is ridiculous, disney is a company and wants cash, appealing to a more liberal minded younger audience is a good way to do that.

Is it me, or is his forehead very wrinkly for someone in their twenties? I mean, extremely wrinkly for a twenties guy.

LANDO is now also hinted as LGBT:

>"And, to make it clear that no this flirting is NOT just wishful thinking, Disney threw in a little clip of Lando calling Han "baby," just for good measure."

DISNEY YES!

mashable.com/2018/04/09/han-solo-lando-calrissian-in-love-star-wars-trailer

Im so happy Disney is choosing the path of love in an era of bigoted drumpf hate.

Attached: Han-Solo-Movie-Lando-Donald-Glover-Interview.jpg (600x315, 38K)

Attached: wrinkles.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Yeeeah that's a lotta forehead skin. Foreskin

It's the facial expression.

I don't know lando always seemed pretty gay to me

he looks great!

Attached: solo_aiden.jpg (728x438, 180K)

just like young han solo

Attached: young_harrison_ford_in_star_wars_and_alden_ehrenreic_split-.jpg (1296x730, 160K)

God knows what the idea was here, the nose is bizarrely similar but the jaw and the forehead don't even close to match up. Bad choice

Lando is just a smooth, rogue charmer kinda guy. He seems to be a happy-go-lucky fellow, a positive attitude isn't homo.

He seems like the kinda dude who'd fuck anything. I was getting some real homo vibes off him in his introduction.

he met Steven Spielberg at a Bat Mitzvah when he was 14.

When they were looking for actors to play young Solo,
Spielberg phoned producer Kathleen Kennedy to vouch for him.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/spielberg-discovered-disneys-young-han-892493

Attached: 904506804.jpg (850x400, 75K)

I've yet to see a [thing]quote image that was real

What if Disney really is trying to introduce a homosexual character, and they’re just slapping that on Lando?

you can always google it u know

Attached: 75865.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I highly doubt they'll actually make Lando gay, it's just some shitty fan service to build hype.

What is your end goal here?

Attached: shitdick.jpg (850x400, 76K)

its an actual quote from a interview you fucking dumbass

spiegel.de/international/spiegel/spiegel-interview-with-steven-spielberg-i-would-die-for-israel-a-397378.html

ctrl +F

Can't use the site because it thinks I've got ad block but I believe you, I don't give a shit if he's a zionist what does this have to do with star wars?

its related because he discovered young han at a jewish ceremony

now suck my dick you bong

but how can that be when my wife Jamal so cute?

Attached: gimmetheloot.png (679x604, 247K)

>Lando
>Gay?

>That mustache says it all

Just look at this motherfucker

Attached: fabulous.jpg (1400x700, 89K)

I don't give a fuck about jewish media, not a single fucking cent is going to disney. Star wars technically died in Ep III, I don't give a fuck anymore about this basedbοy cuckold cashgrabber fake nostalgia shit.

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x1771, 218K)

>seems that mods filtered every fucking basedboy related word
I can't believe how buttblasted and manchildren they are, Jesus Christ you are worse than the ADL. Go filter estrogen enriched coffee from Whole foods with your fucking Kippah.

Attached: IMG_20180411_202909.jpg (973x684, 123K)

s'oyboy fucking hell

soi boy

prob solved my man

don't solve his fucking problem, the fags never going to realise otherwise

Anyone notice the droid's name is in leet speak?

yes we did, it's bad.

Star wars is boring

the first two were alright

Star wars is a pile of fucking shit*
fixed

'nuff said