Femcel feels

>tfw im not pretty enough for a bf

Attached: 046F5887-A4F9-444B-BB20-B9640460AF77.jpg (750x923, 101K)

is that way, tranner.

ill rape you then mutilate your face you stupid fucking bitch

wrong. femcels are all just mentally sick and that's why they "can't get a bf"

i'd let you suck my dick tho

can be my gf if you're a virgin, don't do drugs, and you want kids

I wish these threads were bannable offenses.

That's a lie and you know it. You just aren't willing to accept the men who are interested in you.

>tfw not pretty enough for a gf

Attached: egg.gif (320x240, 719K)

back to zero online contacts, somehow a big sense of relief. Last contact went psycho on me and I honestly don't think I will bother getting any new contacts for a while. turns out other boards are not much better than here anyway

Attached: 1519161425913.jpg (564x558, 29K)

Just find a male prostitute ya slut

Probably bait, but very few people are actually ugly. Also, there have been chicks that I didn't think were that attractive until I learned they have a cool personality and they became ten times more attractive in my eyes

Edit: >tfw I have the potential to be attractive and have a guys attention but I'm too fucking pathetic to even try. But in the meanwhile I'm gonna get on the internet and complain instead of actually doing anything about it. PlEaSe GiVe Me AtTeNtIoN

Attached: 1538090011099.png (625x773, 143K)

be my online contact please be my contact please mommy be my contact mommy mommy please be my online contact let me be your bf mommy please you're pretty enough for me mommy please

Attached: Dmn_laNUYAAKodt.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

lol @ the incel posting this

>oneitis is dating stacy
>start masturbating to the thought of him fucking her
Improvise adapt overcome

lol, what the fuck is up with the mommy shit anyway?

>tfw 2/3
>tfw got memed into trying psychedelics after several of your some of your artists made references to it
w-welp

Yeah, I just want someone to watch shark documentaries with, but my personality is awful. EVENTUALLY I'll trap someone into my spider web Mwahahah

You're a degenerate and don't deserve love, then. Also, I'm not the same guy who posted that.

also not the same guy that posted that, but imo psychedelics are fine. Hard drugs are a no go.

Not her but im a virgin, drug-free, but dont want kids (and for good reasons)

Female life is such a joke

>Last contact went psycho on me
story?

Life will work out OP

Based cuck girl

Is there some womanlet fembot?Im interested owo

>I just want someone to watch shark documentaries with
Modern shark documentaries kinda suck desu. They try too hard to make them "epic" instead of just showing us nature.

How many of those can you even watch before you've seen it all? look for rabbit links and try suggest to watch that, i guess?

tell me something I dont know? is your life a less shitty joke? good luck working on that

Why do you want a womanlet? Are you short yourself?

Yeah exactly :( Im short

Is there some neet fembot here willing to ldr a neet boy?

They want a slave that cooks and cleans for them. There's a small chance a fembot takes the bait. Good try.

Yeah, I usually watch older ones unless I'm in the mood for some awesome action stuff. Dinosaur documentaries are kinda cool too, but they've been going down the same route as shark documentaries too :/. Documentaries in general are getting less informative, and more pretty looking.
Well, there's tons of shark documentaries, but if I've already seen one I don't mind watching it again they're super cool. I watch other documentaries anyways if I need a change of pace

>Yeah, I usually watch older ones unless I'm in the mood for some awesome action stuff. Dinosaur documentaries are kinda cool too, but they've been going down the same route as shark documentaries too :/. Documentaries in general are getting less informative, and more pretty looking.
It's pretty lame. Gimme the actual good documentaries back.

The serial killer ones are still pretty good, and comfy! As soon as I got out of the hospital I binge watched a ton

Why were you in the hospital? Also, I like watching serial killer shit but it makes me really nervous.

>"someone" begs for contacts and i added him
>he later invites me to his secret "REAL ROBOTS" chat #9449347
>go along because whatever
>turns out some of the other guys there are pretty chill, but fairly crazy about the 'evil kikes' narrative, nbd though i don't really care either way
>guy who invited me in the first place start acting really awkward in the chat, clinging to me real hard like we are old bffs
>his own alleged "friends" start to bully him, as he put it, and drama starts
>I decide to leave because dodge me with that shit, go to bed
>wake up to a massive wall of text about how this guy doesn't even need his old "friends" and that I am more than enough, that he feels we have some kind of "connection" going
>too groggy to deal with the wall of shit first thing in the morning so i leave him on the burner for a while, come back and he started posting selfies, no dick pics though thank god
>ask my self what the fuck i am even doing and that is is probably better to just ghost him
>ghost him
before anyone chews me out over this shit, the only reason I ghost guys like this now is because I didn't in the past and know exactly how fucking crazy they get if you try and let them go gently

Attached: 43534.jpg (735x882, 113K)

not him. i'm average but i just love short girls.

I can understand ghosting him. I can understand becoming obsessed with girls (guilty of it myself) but he clearly had no decency.

Cuz my brother was chasing me up the stairs and I fell and broke my leg, and had to get surgery to get fragments out of my leg

>think i look good
>other people disagree
i guess other people are more right than i am as proven by my khhv status

Damn, I've never broken a bone before. This is a stupid question, but how bad did it hurt? How much can you feel pain in the bone itself?

For a little bit it didn't hurt at much, and I just cried because my leg looked awful LOL. They put me on pain killers though, and I got really addicted to them for a time so hopefully I never take anything again

That's good, helps lessen my fear of breaking my bones.
Also I'd be terrified to take pain killers, so easy to get hooked on them.

I mean i kinda get the obsession thing,to an extent but seriously it does not take that much to just chill and not think we are star struck lovers because we talked for a few hours. this happens way, too, often with contacts from here by the way

>tfw no submissive beta bf to dominate
god I just want to dominate this qt manlet in my class, he has the perfect stature and probably (dick) for me to sit on

Attached: 284A3986-459B-47A0-A81E-EBBAD5EDF129.jpg (840x552, 130K)

>lost twenty pounds since i stopped taking my anti-psychotics
>losing weight felt good at first but it didn't make up for everything else
>instead of taking meds again (since they didn't help anyway and made me feel like a failure) turn to binge eating to self medicate
>binge eating feels really good, so good that i don't even feel guilty compared to other binge eaters
>it suppresses all the other stuff going on in my head
>gained back all the weight
>starting to slowly gain more
i know this is bad for me and i don't want to gain weight but finding something i can finally feel enjoyment in overrides all other feelings. is this what drug addicts feel like? i don't mind if this kills me, this is the closest thing to genuine happiness i've ever felt

Attached: wojak fat.gif (633x758, 14K)

at this point i'm not entirely convinced guys have dicks. i think they're lying to us about it

Nice bait post, ecellent

It kind of makes sense that people on a board populated by lonely virgins would be a bit creepy.
A lot of them probably don't have the self restraint I have to keep their crushes to themselves.

Dont really care about virginity.
Want kids but thats far later down the line
Do shrooms and coke with me babe.

Exactly I'm terrified of drugs, I really could never have a girlfriend that uses any at all because they're just ugh

im only 5'5 and hes an inch shorter than me, he is the closest thing to perfect I can find. If only I just grew some more...

I'm fine with more minor drugs, but not the hard shit.

I wonder which is worse....
Which could be remedied just by asking out someone of the opposite sex?
Which is basically doomed to a life of solitude that feeds off of a negative feedback loop?
Which can get dozens of orbiters just by starting a shit bait thread or going onto discord?
Which can go years without physical human contact through little fault of their own?

Obviously, it's the poor, tortured women, the Nigger of the World.

Attached: 1497316553139.jpg (288x402, 99K)

>Stacy thinks robots will bang her
LOL if you think that you are possibly good enough for a robot.

>tfw ruined your own virgin hole by shoving perfume bottles up there because you were a retarded, horny, lonely teenager
i-it will go back to normal size r-right guys?

That's a meme. Vaginas don't actually stretch unless you have a baby or some shit. You'll be fine user.

>perfume bottles
i was always scared they would shatter inside

you could have just used my penis you idiot

Do perfume bottles have an erotic shape or something?

Yeah, its nbd really. i have talked to enough weirdos from here that a little creepy doesnt do much, it just gets really tiresome you know? Anons that act like you are lovers even though they know nothing about you, big yikes and a total bore
had a few cool contacts but most of them eventually go away, last one went into the military so yeah. I guess that is how this shit goes? people either get better and move on, or get worse and kill themselves, i guess

Attached: 6407664de016a369cbcdcbde0ff3b5b0.jpg (479x720, 70K)

what are my options for dating if i don't believe in e-relationships

keep ruining it, i know you want to.

this is why i use tennis balls instead dummy

>people either get better and move on, or get worse and kill themselves
Would like to hope it's the former, but for a lot of people it's probably the latter.
But yeah, that would definitely get tiring real fast. At least with Discord and shit you can just ditch them if they start getting creepy, rather than in real life where you'd have to actively avoid them and shit.

I dated a girl with your exact mentality, it honestly become insufferable at a certain point because she'd always find a way to remind me that "I could be with someone much more attractive" and "why did I even like her"? when ever we would hang out. It got really old really fast despite my best efforts to be as reassuring that I chose to date her for a reason. Things didn't work out obviously.

Insecurities are a bitch.

Attached: vacuum burress.jpg (320x320, 9K)

The one thing I'd probably settle for is weed, as long as they smoked outside desu

This isn't just aimed at fembots, this goes both ways.
But if your oneitis is actually dating Chad/Stacy, then that means your oneitis is a Stacy/Chad, and then you're a vapid cunt.

What are those reasons? Are you genetically broken?

>grow up as a massive fat loser
>lose weight and only gain loose skin, even more insecurities and now can't drown my sorrows in food
I mean, I guess I could eat again, but it's a lot easier to do things now.

big if true, user

>your oneitis is a Stacy/Chad, and then you're a vapid cunt.
i don't get this, chad/stacy are good, productive members of society who are popular because they are nice to everyone. they volunteer at animal shelters while robots like us stay at home and shitpost

Why do you incels fall for this shitty repetitive bait every day?

Attached: 1503472364010.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Nigger, you just hit the reset button. Now you can eat and be comfy as fuck until you fill out again.

I mean, you're here

i just want a place to discuss fembot things anonymously. lolcow and crystal.cafe are not fembot-friendly. it's bad enough that half of the posts in these threads are always larpers/ mocking fembots, i just want discussion

but are fembots even real

>women-only "empowerment and discussion space"
fuck off hole, we won't help you whine about us to each other

Timestamp with tits or confirmed larping fag.

>femcel
I think you mean trapcel, or transcel

haha asking for the fifth(?) time in one of these threads if a fembot would like to be friends with a fellow fembot haha please

the term incel was invented by a girl you are still a incell, stop making up words whore.

No one is going to believe that user, even if you're telling the truth

I sure hope not, trannies and 'traps' are incredibly disgusting

Tell more about yourself first

But we're all men in this thread. When does it start getting gay?

Whenever I talk to any fembot, it feels like it's some sort of manipulative game. I just wanna talk about shit and yet there's always some weird agenda behind you talking to me.

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x384, 26K)

oh really? i swear that is my line. and that agenda is usually ""love""

I mean sure there's nothing wrong with that but it's usually a case of having these "tests" to prove that I'm into you or whatever. I want to talk straight with people, I'm not about flirting around the issue.

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 18K)

Most femcels have used me to dump emotional problems on and then stopped talking to me after the fact. I don't wanna get my dick wet I just want someone to stick around for once.

You clearly didn't get what I was laying down.

where do i go to make friends. i just want one (one) person i can talk to and share our problems together. i think if it's another fembot we might have more in common and it might be less scary
i'm a hikki neet, i would like to discuss things concerning mental health but we can talk about other things too. to be honest i'm quite nervous reaching out for someone to talk to but maybe we can help each other with things like building human relationships, even ones as intangible as online relationships. i understand if you would eventually want to stop be friends if you feel like you've gathered everything you could from our friendship, there's only so far an e-friendship can last after all. i don't mind being a stepping stone as long as we could having a meaningful friendship and learn from it. sorry for rambling

ive realized over the past year im actually kind of cute and interesting but i dont leave the house, im too fat, and shy. Im slowly working on improving and i think ill probably get a bf when i finish. good luck femanon.

This is a prime example btw

>where do i go to make friends. i just want one (one) person i can talk to and share our problems together. i think if it's another fembot we might have more in common and it might be less scary
I usually get contacts by having actual conversations on here. Eventually one of us drops our Discord info.
I'd say you could be my friend, but I'm a dude so it sucks to be you.

>the think Asian women are the cutest
>They are rarely lesbian or bi, and if they are they are either annoying tumblrtards or only like other asian or white girls
grrrrrr

Attached: 1539580863596.jpg (682x846, 92K)

Sorry, you're clearly just inept, no games being played here

Geez, you sound like someone who has gotten real good at kicking themselves while down. How did you turn into a hikki neet anyway?