There are people who unironically found filthy frank funny

>there are people who unironically found filthy frank funny
>there are people who unironically like the music 'joji' makes

Attached: 1519325705085.jpg (710x850, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stop liking what i don't like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lmao

nope
just the idea that people have such awful taste disgusts me and my superior taste

agreed fellow sir
*tips*

filthyfrank was only relevant because he was 'edgy' and the normalfags gateway into our perfect space of fresh air. Is there a correlation between Jow Forums being kill in 2013 onwards and franks yt?
His music is undeniably shit and only appeals to depressing 14 year olds. I don't understand but people genuinely find his music at all enjoyable, its just btech emofag mumbo-jumbo.

>nope just the idea of people liking what i dont like disgusts me

signs of an inferior mind: being unable to perceive small distinctions between concepts

there's a difference between being disgusted by people liking what you dont like and the idea of being disgusted by people having such bad taste existing

sigh. i hate having to explain such simple and obvious concepts to inferior and underdeveloped minds.

this looks like reddit tier cringe

regardless, i am right and you are wrong. accept that you have an inferior mind and learn your place before stepping to me intellectually, again.

it is, look at the redditspacing

Attached: laughing_girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Joji seems like he's worked through his issues now that he has a son.

>worked through issues
>makes 'sadboi' music

pick one

>actually types out 'sigh'

Attached: 1532088246370.png (240x240, 24K)

I didn't watch a lot of his stuff because all people ever did was talk shit, but from what I did see it was at least somewhat funny. The more surreal shit like pink guy just seems a little forced sometimes, but he needed to keep the underage people entertained somehow.

>sigh
>obvious concepts to inferior and underdeveloped minds

Attached: 1534693250112.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Biggus Brainus

I agree user! I can't stand normies who listen to Joji! :)

ITT: butthurt underage faggots who watch filthyfrank

>there are people who unironically found filthy frank funny
this used to get to me because it was dumb australian bigoted bullying humour and all the normies harbouring delusions of being good people because they fit in emulate things like this (e.g. summer heights high)

at some point i learned not to be morally outraged by hypocrisy though

>he was 'edgy' and the normalfags gateway into our perfect space of fresh air
just grow up in a small town and you'll get plenty of this, i don't think it has anything to do with Jow Forums.

Filthy Frank was funny as fuck. Joji's music is pretty boring, but Bitter Fuck is a good song.

I liked some of his anna gold shit. Some of it reminded me of Nujabes. Not really into his new music.

To me, Filthy Frank is to retarded youtube channels as The Blair Witch Project is to more modern found footage horror movies. Neither the source material nor the later works are amazing necessarily, but a lot of people, looking back at where it started, unfairly think the source material is trash, just because a lot the people that emulated it have expanded upon and improved it immensely. I still appreciate the dumb shit he did. I get that his character is annoying to some people and he rubs them the wrong way, but if you just give him a chance, he can be pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA

Seriously, watch this and see if you don't at least crack a smile once. It isn't the greatest shit now, but back then, it hit the spot for a lot of people. I'm gonna get hated on for posting this, but I don't care. Even if you don't like him, you have to at least acknowledge he's been a big influence on the internet, particularly on the more subversive Jow Forums side of things.

Sure thing Elliot, don't trip on your trench coat on the way to the fedora club.

Attached: r9k.jpg (300x202, 26K)

>unfairly think the source material is trash, just because a lot the people that emulated it have expanded upon and improved it immensely
Is this what happened with found footage movies? I thought they ran them into the ground after Cloverfield

Hey man, at least you arent a reddicunt. At least I dont think...

Grave Encounters is a good movie with a lot of found footage sequences, and I would also recommend REC and V/H/S. It has kind of fallen out of favor overall as a genre though, yeah

comparing me to elliot rodger is a silly move, in the grand scheme of this chess match we call life. quit the trite insults and simply admit, to yourself and i, that I am intellectually superior to you. and not by a little, but by an infinite amount.