I don't want to sleep anymore

I don't want to sleep anymore.
It doesn't matter where i am, i always fall asleep.
In the bus, at work, at the uni, at home, in therapy.
I am not tired.
My eyes aren't tired.
I just lay my head on the table or on the ground or against a wall or window, and i fall asleep.
And my head hurts afterwards.
I don't have narcolepsy either.
Please, i just want to stay awake.

Attached: 1535380331362.jpg (600x600, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Nutricost-Vitamin-B-Complex-460mg-120-Capsules-With-Vitamin-C/163225077374?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can't stay awake
>b-but i don't have narcolepsy

I think you mean narcolepsy, which is falling asleep anywhere at any moment
And no, i don't have that, already mentioned it in my post

Already talked to a psychiatrist, a psychologist, and a doctor (Not a specialized one, just a regular doctor)
They already said that's not it, apparently i just energy

Work out of something you absolute sack of shit. Your body chemistry is probably fucked by years of abuse if you're on this board.

Work out and start the most basic of supplements like protein, creatine, and B/D/C vitamins.

Where do i start?
I don't have the money to get supplements...

A solid multivitamin can do most of it for you. I take excess to kill my kidneys faster so I can leave this gay ass earth.

College student or anything like that where you can get free gym? Live in an apartment complex with one? Something?

Otherwise, you're going to need to rearrange some lifestyle activities to get your priorities straight.

I live 45 min out from town and I still manage to make an hour and a half of gym the most important thing besides my 10 hour work day. Doesn't leave much room for anything else but until I move or find a better job (this one's a resume builder for the final leap to career), that's what I have to do.

So if you routinely buy a steam game a month or eat out or something like that, nix it and focus on yourself for a while.

5x5 have served me well and was a fantastic jumping off point to better workouts. I had a phase in my 20's where I would google anything that I felt was lacking or wanted to increase on my body and add that to my routine. Had 3-4 hour gym sessions of pure podcast/radio enjoyment where I'd just zone out in college. You have to set your body by the time you're 30. It's very difficult to change after that.

And then just maintain. Switching to a cheaper gym in a few months but you can get memberships at costco for 15/20 a month. I buy my supplements in bulk and have a set drink ratio that I take every morning. I think I spend maybe $800 a year on it, and as it's my breakfast I find it hard to beat for $2.20 a meal.

Just lifestyle changes. You can try to edge into it but the first two, "diet"(I eat whatever the fuck I want as long as I have my morning shake I'm good) and gym are big enough changes that it's a sharp change for people not into it.

why do you guys even bother trying to help
it amazes me how you still don't get people here just want to bitch and whine like women. they do not want solutions, all they want is
>it's gonna be ok, sweetie.
like women

I work in government/social services and it's my job to care.

See: excessive typing.

That and I consider this shit absolute basic level stuff that you either have and are capable of doing or will never achieve. I'll put it out there and if you can't do it... welp, good luck in life I guess.

>tfw whenever I try to study I fall asleep almost immediately

That's because the shit's boring as fuck and you're not a "reading" learner. Find a way to make it kinesthetic or auditory and you should be fine.

I live by myself in an apartment and i have to walk 20 minutes to find a gym
I've been there before, it's expensive but it's the closest one
I can't really give myself the luxury of buying steam games or eating outside regularly, i'm REALLY short on money
I can try to keep up with the gym and diet, but i honestly don't know for how long

A lot of the start is habit forming. For a time in college I didn't want to do that shit either so had to literally get off work/school and go directly to the gym because if I didn't I'd just laze around and do nothing else.

There are alternatives like bodyweight/etc that you can do at home but if you don't feel you have the motivation to do it alone I doubt that'd happen. Find an obligation to go to the gym. Wake up, protein/supplement shake, 20 min walk to warm up/digest (Hope you're not a fat shit because you won't lose much weight this way because you're body's going to burn the shake, not what you have stored in you), and do 45 min to an hour of gym, then shower and dress at the gym and go about your day. Or the reverse, like I said.

I live far enough out that I have little else to do besides fuck around so I do the gym and shower/dress here. Don't make eye contact with older men unless you want to make creepy "friends" that smile at you and talk to you every time you get naked.

Money wise, that's just a time investment. I assume you're working towards improving your station one way or another through training/education/or simply seniority?

Also, find a girlfriend or other cohabitant. Living alone is incredibly expensive in society today.

Just grow your hair out and tie it to the ceiling OP that way whenever you fall asleep your hair gets pulled and wakes you up.

Unfortunetely i am fat and i want to change that but like you said i lack motivation
I'm studying accounting... It's very mentally tiring
I have a gf but she lives 2 hours away (We also live in a third world country with a fuck ton of inflation and debt)

Skip shake and replace workout with 30 min of cardio. Work up to 5 min run, 5 min walk (Literally even at treadmill speed of 4 and 3), and the rest will naturally progress if you allow your body to run longer when it wants to.

Can be accomplished without gym but it's a lot harder on joints and mentality if self conscious, etc.

Seriously consider moving in together as it would half the cost of rent. Or find a roomate, etc. Had a great one that literally stayed in his room because he was a PC nerd.

You CAN do it, though. Like I said, form the habit and force yourself to do it. Similar to how it's incredibly easy to not eat candy when you just don't fucking buy it and are too lazy to leave the house to get some.

eat better and work out, sleep at the same time every night

Also fucking this, OP. And have a designated sleeping area. Not "The bed that I read/watch TV/play on the computer/etc. on as well".

And don't start taking things like rockstar or NyQuil/etc. to modify your schedule. They'll fuck you in the end.

I'll do it user, i don't know how long it will take to get used to it, but if it means that i will stop falling asleep as much, i'll do it

I don't eat junk food or eat in excess or anything like that though, for what i've been told i just don't eat properly (I don't eat breakfast and always skip straight to lunch)

I recently changed from just a power lifting routine to the hour of cardio like I said and am almost to the 10 min of running stage. Already lost 20 lbs and absolutely plowing my wife every night plus masturbating in the shower at the gym. Previously libido was at the once a week, if that stage.

Just get over that hump and your body will realize what you're doing to it and love you for it and make it continue... mostly.

Still takes will but it gets a lot easier.

And now I'm going back to underrail.

Good luck, man. I expect you to be a beautiful swole butterfly in 6 months to a year's time with at least a 10% increase in income and a much happier outlook on life. If I knew in IRL at all I'd make it happen.

I realize that that first paragraph might be a bit strange but to clarify, adjusting my routine, even though I was already into the gym life/etc. for years and not overweight or "off" by any means still had a massive impact on my body chemistry that I didn't even know it needed. So imagine what it'll do to you.

taking a wild guess but i think you're B12 deficient

do you also get headaches? pale skin? get breathless easily?

ebay.com/itm/Nutricost-Vitamin-B-Complex-460mg-120-Capsules-With-Vitamin-C/163225077374?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

My personal choice. And agreed.

Now, seriously, back to vidya.

Thank you for your words of advice and wisdom user Even tough this isn't Jow Forums
I won't let you down, i promise

>headaches
From time to time, specially after i wake up from this "naps"
>pale skin
No, i'm actually pretty dark skinned even for a latino
>get breathless easily
Lately yeah

I actually got a little lightheaded while writing that, holy shit

yeh definitely worth taking some b12 (or b complex) vitamins

I will... Thanks user
Let me just make this reply original

you're welcome user, get better soon my dude