Any other femanons like to bully their bfs?

any other femanons like to bully their bfs?
Not like serious abuse, but I liked to rough up my last BF. I particularly enjoyed hitting him in the testicles
I would cuddle with him after though.
I sort of miss him.

Attached: 1539419097025.png (600x400, 328K)

Dommes hide behind the law it's bullshit

bully 2 confirmed or fake concept art?

>ywn never be bullied by a girl because she loves you

Attached: 0E9A56D0-E9C9-42B2-830F-834A8D37D306.jpg (560x548, 34K)

>fetishists think Bully is about being a bully and not ending bullying
This is why the MC shouldn't be a girl.

>you will never bully your beta boyfriend while fucking Chad on the side

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

I never cheat on my bfs.
I'm not really into chads either. A chad would not let me dominate them

Pls bully me femanon. How tall are you?

I had female bullies as a kid and now i cant get my rocks off until a goth girl twists a ciggy on my arm

>How tall are you?
I'm 5'11.
origanooo

Attached: 18uiny995pi7ojpg.jpg (800x600, 74K)

Also 5'11". Are you into sph by any chance?

Real sad day when you're dwarfed by a walking tuna can

Attached: 1534504858741.jpg (750x679, 52K)

I wish I had a gf like this. Sadly they only want to fuck Chad and not having a loving relationship with a beta too.

>was bf's Highschool bully
>gave him the mean nickname that the entire school called him by until his graduation
>had him wear my clothes, then pegged him
Shit was so cash

I also like wearing heels. Towering over a male is such a subtle way of emasculating them.
At the gym I like to tell people I'm a lot shorter, like 5'7. It makes the some of the guys visibly uncomfortable

>Are you into sph by any chance?
I have never tried it desu. I didn't even realize it was a fetish until like last year

My ex-GF used to like to punch me in the shoulder just to stir shit up. It didn't really hurt that much but I used to not really know how to deal with people being aggresive with me so I used to chase her around and when I caught her, I would give her some major shots in the arm and she would genuinely cry. She stopped doing it but still loved me.
But seriously men should be able to hit a bitch if she is obviously exploiting the fact that people thin it isn't ok for men to hit women. And if she throws a dish at your head - POW - no mercy.

Post your discord and make fun of my 5 incher on vc pls.

whats ur discord honey??

In all honesty I would rather bully you for using discord.

Pleaee deny me of my soilent, bully queen. Pour my soilent down the sink in front of me while I cry.

Attached: 20181018_161141.jpg (1080x1100, 273K)

You first.
It's convenient.

My ex was yelling at me because of a fucking "hi" to my neighbor.
I was tired from the job so i opened the door and tried to leave, she pushed me implying that i won't go anywhere.
I grab her out of my way, so she begin to hit me, god, that was like a explosion of anger against a bully, i pushed her so hard that she broken my wooden chair with the impact.
After that, she called the cops and i almost got arrested because of this fucking bitch.
So women, when you bully a man, dont forget that he is stronger than you and you will ask for muh women's rights after you get a punch.
After that, will be "h-h-he hitted me for no reason" to the cops.
Respect your man and woman, when you lose respect, the relationship may end soon.

Now thats just fucked up right there poor guy.

>My ex was yelling at me because of a fucking "hi" to my neighbor.
Yeah that's sort of mean.
I've never done anything like that