There are people who unironically sympathize with griffith and people like him

>there are people who unironically sympathize with griffith and people like him
>even after sacrificing and torturing the same people who rescued him from a torture dungeon
is there anything more disgusting?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-19 at 12.07.17 AM - Edited.png (608x840, 596K)

>berserk is not like otaku shit hurrrrr
>lolicon bait witch

Attached: 1503102986566.jpg (320x335, 18K)

you leave her out of this. schierke is the last pure being in berserk!

Attached: Schierke_reciting_prophecy.png (971x1024, 677K)

I mean it's obviously more nuanced than that but yeah I am a gutsfag definitely.

i'm tired of being on this cucked planet, depictions of sex and romance trigger me, maybe i just can't handle this world.

there is nothing romantic about this picture user

We looking at the same pic? She's wanted this for so long, nothing women like more than for chad to take what's his.

what if griffith only did it to piss off guts because he was jealous?

ya but he killed everybody who trusted him and he did this before she was able to even process what was happening so it was definitely rape my dude

Obviously it's rape, that what all women want chad to do.

Ambulance checked

nah it's not rape if it's wanted. if she enjoyed it why didn she become a potato afterward?

yeah rescued him after all his tendons had been severed, all his fingernails pulled, tongue ripped out, basically was just waiting for death at that point, then you expect him to be grateful? Fuck off. They were sacrifices for him to ascend, nothing personnel kid.

He's dream/objective was to conquer the world so of course he's going to do what's in his power to get to his objective. Wouldn't you sacrifice everything for unlimited power if that was your life goal? If what he did is wrong or not is going to be based on your morals but Griffith did nothing wrong when it comes to reaching to his objective.

Casca definetly wanted that Griffith dick, just not in those conditions. She totally was asking for it before the eclipse, and maybe if she wasn't surrounded by her dying friends and a bunch of demons she might have been ok with it.

Attached: bestapostle.png (1136x690, 263K)

also he was castrated in the movie wasn't he? so becoming Bird Man gave him a new demon penis

yes that is the only point I was trying to make, she didn't think he was capable of this stuff

She became retarded from how good she felt obv.

If you knew anything you'd know a good fuck gives you a God complex, doesn't turn you into a blubbering potato.

To be fair, he was a beyond unless cripple and would live on knowing he could never fulfill the dream he had worked his entire life and sacrificed so much for. Sacrificing the bad was a fucked up act, but you can understand where he was coming from.

Raping Casca, and in front of Guts too? Just pure evil.
Lots of creators are lolicon and aren't partisan in their interests like mature/manimefags are.

Attached: 1509867375882.jpg (640x900, 198K)

I understand you brother, somehow I feel every piece of media that portraits romance in any way is actively mocking me. Nowadays I can only get off to ugly bastard rape hentai.

There's no lolibait in berserk. The younger girls are just used to draw empathy from the readers, like Jill from the lost children arc.

Did I just get baited?

Miura is a lolicon, nothing wrong with it.

Attached: lolipiss.png (1280x1889, 831K)

Hmm maybe I should keep reading further. That's pretty lolibaitesque.