I literally got pranked for life

My ex boyfriend left me and I thought we were gonna live together forever I loved him and he loved me, when I was at the doctor he comforted me. I can find a replacement but only a friend. I only felt attraction to my ex boyfriend and he left me

There's nothing I can do, I thought we were gonna have kids and have a life together but he left me forever
At least when I told someone they said they were poly and hoped we got back together, it made me happy even though my ex boyfriend stopped contact with me for all of eternity

Attached: C6F206FE-AD5F-4127-B21F-0491B76A06D3.jpg (600x342, 50K)

Also I dropped out of society because of this. There's no coming back from this. I'm done, even my dad complained about me. I loved only him and I couldn't find a replacement even though I tried. I'm just single for life and it wasn't even my choice

Was there some reason your ex gave for cutting contact? Is there some reason you can love only him?

I do have diagnosed autism, so My assumption is that he used me for jokes since I'm actually autistic. And I have evidence that his grandmother locks up autistic people like me

Yes, im deeply monogamous and only want one person. He was my one person but he left me so there's nothing that can be done

>Boohoo Chad pumped and dumped me and now I'm lonely because I only want Chad :(

Used you for jokes? As in, was in the relationship as a joke? How long were you together? What is the last thing he said to you?

A girl in highschool gave me a blow job as a joke. When she put my dick in her mouth all the friends rushed in and laughed at me. I still don't understand how I was pranked because I had my dick sucked for two minutes and she had a dick in her mouth. People are... weird.

He's not Chad, but he is successful, and I'm not a Stacy. I have diagnosed autism and my dad takes away my stuff.

He forced me to find someone else but it was forced. And I know his grandmother does research on autistic people like me. If he and I got married his grandmother would have hated her in laws, my little brother is autistic too
His grandmother also lived in CA and I do too so I live in. Real fear of being abducted for research

No, I'm a diagnosed autistic and his grandmother does research on autistic people. Chances are he was using me as research too. No one believes me because people usually have perfect lives and don't believe the grief of other people

That's a cool story,, if I were you I would literally drop out of society. For safety, not talking down to you, it's just it's impossible to trust people

what kind of cartoony mad scientist shit do you think autism research is

I'm not making it up, I don't have proof right now because my dad took away my laptop, but believe me.

Oh I've been mercilessly bullied since I was 3 years old. Dropped out pretty much at the start of high school and been a hikki neet for 14 years now, I'm 30. So I have dropped out of society a long long time ago.

>and I'm not a Stacy.
Exactly. You're a dumb fembot who got lucky with a Chad and now you think death would be better than leaving Chad cock. You're a normie just with less drive than the usual ones.

I'm also an autistic, but because I'm a male this is a problem that I can only dream of. Get out of here you piece of shit.

It was a never met ldrl, he left me for someone else he met online. I thought we wre in love

Psychology ethics board doesn't let u lock people up for research anymore user

His grandmother does work at a university near me and can actually lock me up for her research, my own dad almost locked up just because.

There's nothing I can do, his Ableist grandmother us literally near me

It was a ldr, and it's not delusions. My own dad won't give me my computer back, if I ever do get it back I'll post the proof

Why do you assume that research on the autistic requires kidnapping or harming them? I've participated in research studies and i was unharmed. I'm willing to believe you but you need to explain how you came to learn these things so I can be sure.

This sounds kinda like conspiratorial thinking user. Do you see a therapist?

The proof will explain everything but my dad took away my laptop so I can't post it until my dad lets me have it. I'm scared of people and I only talked to him only, it was a never met ldr but his grandmother does live in the same state as me

Here is the proof, im diagnosed autistic and his grandmother Uses autistic people as research objects. His grandmother also works at a university near me

Attached: 7C39E98F-31AF-427C-9C0D-02C08A3FAF02.jpg (1536x2048, 291K)

You parents can get you locked up if you act mental and you arent 18.

Plan A never works and after plan Z there are more planning to do.
As of for having your own children, you should rethink that with you condition.

I forgot to censor the website no

You probably should cut down on that religious shit.

You also forgot to get rid of the bottom part that gives out basically everything kek

How about you make some sense? I don't understand anything you wrote and you didn't explain why your ex left you. Did you get another bf who was your friend?

Fucking retarded femanon

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

>California Baptist University
Yeah, I do think his grandma was a nutjob likely using you now that I think of it. Such is the nature of some people in the magical land that is the USA.

No, that friend assumed we were a happy couple... But the reality is my ex boyfriend left me and cut off contact permanently

Oh you are mentally handicapped. I feel bad now.

How the hell do you know about Jow Forums!? Will you show us tits?

Attached: 15226053627048.png (1280x720, 785K)

Shit. Never trust an evangelical. Their entire religion is built around feeling no guilt for the bad things you do. It's like one in 100 has a real sense of right and wrong.

I'm not sure that's proof but it sure as hell wouldn't make anyone feel comfortable. Aren't you glad he dropped you, all things considered?
He sounds like a nutjob, so does his grandmother.

I'm allowed online, also no, I'm asexual and don't even take pictures of myself lol

lmao the dude's grandmother literally studies "religious integration in people with developmental disabilities", autism can definitely classify as a developmental disability.
wow this is some real fucking gem of a thread. The dude's grandmother studies people with autism and how to enforce religion on them... I wonder if she had a "personal" reason to study that? Christ, I wonder what she thinks of people with autism... "POSSESSED BY DEMONS".

Attached: 1444270899185.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Hey, forget your ex-bf. I'm asexual too but I'm trying to find THAT girl to lose my virginity to and to start a family with. Do you have any way of contacting you? I'm pretty rich and I could fly to meat you.

Attached: 1522532830326.png (634x692, 377K)

Whats your name? I need to know if this post is about me.

>asexual
>autistic
>already has other options
kek

>I thought we were gonna have kids
Why is this so important? Nobody cares, literally everyone wants kids
Or better yet, don't, we have enough of those dead-eyed brainlets already

PLEASE
FUCKING
LEAVE
THIS
GOD
DAMN
BOARD
YOU
PIECE
OF
FUCKING
HUMAN
SHIT

>im asexual
>looking for a girlfriend
>trying to lose virginity
>trying to start a family
>desperate to meet females
user do you even know the meanings of words

Attached: DA470597-7D4B-4D08-87B9-89D894F284C6.png (500x333, 262K)

>Expecting an avatarfag to have any semblance of intelligence.
The guy is pretty fucking retarded. I see him post everywhere and most of his posts are literal horse manure.

>literal horse manure
Seems like it. He even scared away the qt autist OP :/

I'm not avatarperson, but I'm saving myself for marriage. I call myself asexual because I don't actually need sex and don't have it daily

there are other words for that, read a book lmao

I'm still asexual....? I don't need sex and don't have it as a habit.

You didn't say why he dropped you. One can assume you treated him as an object with no whims and desires of his own and he didn't like it at all.

No, he confessed that he lied to me and didn't want a life with me. I
To be honest making this thread was a mistake. I should have kept to myself

Sometimes things don't work out the way you want it to. That's just life. You'll get over it.

>also no, I'm asexual

Attached: 089.png (416x435, 194K)

People with autism are too logical to believe in religion. It's a real problem.

I already did, I dropped out of society and stopped talking to my only friends, I never want to talk to people again. I was deeply turned off after being abandoned on purpose. I even have c-ptsd and no one believes me. It's not me having a shallow issue. I was deeply affected by the love of my life abandoning me, other people are normal and can move on effortlessly

Not being sexually active is generally called being celibate, chaste, abstinent etc. Saying you're asexual will lead people to infer that you don't even experience sexual attraction, and if that's the case that means you more than likely have a disorder.

>I don't actually need sex and don't have it daily
Then all of Jow Forums is asexual.

I already explained everything, I only felt attraction to my ex boyfriend, there's no way to fix this because my ex boyfriend left me, all I can do is keep it to myself, even if I find someone else it would be forced and not sex I would have had on my own,

No it sounds like he didn't give a damn about you at all. You built him up into something that he wasn't and that is why it hit you so hard. You weren't in love with him, but with an idea in your head.

>Actually, literally, gave up.
>I'm just single for life and it wasn't even my choice
Okay, well that's, uh. That was totally your choice my dude.

>it would be forced and not sex I would have had on my own
That's hot.

Thats literally what celibacy is, user
Read a fucking book

>I only felt attraction to my ex boyfriend
Yeah, and...? If youre able to feel attraction once, it can happen again. Youre just being emotional and your autism is compounding it

Yikes, analyze yourself for being a abuser, im dead serious. It'd my life and you're fetishizing it. I would tell your mom if I could

I have actual diagnosied autism, people don't see me as human and only talk down to Me. I'm staying single for my own safety

There are kind people in the world who understand that you're a human who goes about things in their own way, but they can't find you if you don't go out into the world user.

You've given yourself away as a larper. Autistic people don't say yikes.

But I have already done so, and it's not me being a whiney child. My own ex boyfriend already proved it himself, im diagnosed autistic and people don't want me to reproduce and it's the truth. Nothing can change it

I'm professionally diagnosed with autism and I had. A iep and special Ed classes, im not a role player, I am actually diagnosed
Why would I care so much about autism? Because I am actually diagnosed and it does affect me

>I'm professionally diagnosed with autism
That's only because you never said yikes in front of your psychiatrist. He would have called you out on your shit right then and there.

Okay, so, I never said you were a whiny child (different user).
If you don't mind me asking then; why did you only feel attraction to your ex-boyfriend anyway? What made him special to you before?
>Im diagnosed autistic
I'm taking your word, don't worry,
>and people don't want me to reproduce and it's the truth
Based on what, explicitly, what people have said this to you? The people here? They're miserable and just want you to be miserable. The people in your real life? Have they ever said that to you actually??

I mean eugenics, im actually diagnosed with autism so my babies will literally have autism too, that's what I Mean. Because I'm actually mentally disabled

And yes, people in the real world abs and online have said I'm too autistic to reproduce. I'm actually diagnosed.

I am actually diagnosed. I'm non verbal. The people in my program congratulated me for learning to talk, but I still hate using my voice

I remember you, you made similar threads prior to this.
You really should find a new hobby, this is just sad.

Okay, but if youre able to get a boyfriend, shouldnt that tell you that youre not too autistic to reproduce?

This isn't a hobby, I actually am diagnosed with autism.It was a ldr, my dad and my brother mocked me after we broke up, they don't believe in online relationships

Online relationships don't work, I've tried.
The more you like them the more clingy you will be which will drive the other person away. And on the other hand, if you don't care enough about them you won't bother initiating conversation and you'll both end up losing interest.
There's no winning move.

>I'm actually diagnosed.
You're good, you don't have to keep repeating that to me, I'm choosing to take your word.

But also, ah, yeah dude. People actually have a much harder time empathizing with people who can't communicate well, but without you going out and trying to get people to understand you nothing will change.
And? Why do you care what they believe?
>because they take care of me
Well it sounds like they're treating you like shit then and you might need to make a call somewhere for help.

I can't escape, im actually autistic and my dad takes my ssi every month. It's up to my dad to decide if I change leave

>>There's no winning move.
>literally just sometimes don't bother your significant other so they can have time alone, and explain that that is why you're doing it.
>A relationship is about communication in the fact that you express worries, concerns, and thoughts about the relationship with each-other. Take it more seriously than a passing affection.
>being this oblivious to the winning move.
God.

>thinking autistic people are able to think this way

Autistic people are just people with autism, they AREN'T fucking retarded or mongrels, I know it's hard to express your thoughts but if you don't get called out for it when it's actively making you unhappy you'll never understand why you're actually unhappy. People don't think reasonably when they're unhappy user, and I think that's something we all know. On top of that, it'll be an uphill battle because your parents did not support you properly enough to realize that as a child, when it would have been easiest to pick it up by practice.

Gee I'm lucky to be a man. I'm the one to force romantic interactions so I can simply avoid females for as long as I want and never get truly heartbroken