/r9gay/ - #472

boy butts drive me nuts edition

last thread died and no one bothered to replace it. Go laugh at their corpses:

Attached: 1538323953878.webm (432x570, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!jLgSTagY!R1weBZBiHNVTn-TH8Ekd1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many of you are just prison gay and not actual gay?

How does one achieve getting an ass like that? Is it really just squatting?

Attached: 1521177337837.png (184x208, 36K)

How do I determine if I'm attractive or not? I want to avoid Grindr or /soc/ because I want to avoid homos who will fuck anything, with no standards. I am not eager to use Tinder because I don't want my face pics harvested. I want to be cute, but I also don't want to be a hon even more.

Attached: 1529413052482.jpg (429x513, 147K)

Idk I started fapping to gay shit a year after I started fapping so around 15, I had a cute gf when I was 16 and it was fun but I also asked her to be Dom and she always thought I was bi. What say you?

This is how r9k boy's asses should be teased.

Attached: feather.webm (480x852, 1.95M)

actual gay shit or just twinks/traps?

Drink lots of milk.

actually work up courage to go drinking with a guy I flirted with. He likes beer, I like hard alcohol.

> user why are you drinking that, it's disgusting
> Yeah and so is licking assholes yet here we are

Lads is life supposed to be awful? No matter what I'm always stressing out and I'm anxious all the time. I just want it to end.

Genetics, some people just have great body fat deposition.
You're just shit out of luck

There's no difference between them tart
They're all gay

Hey friends, just stopping through because that butt reminded me of mine. Anybody want a MEGA?

Attached: Plump.png (470x470, 378K)

o/
over here, potentially qt stranger

This link should work. Let me know if it makes your pp hard. These are from different years with very different quality but I hope they're fine.
mega.nz/#F!jLgSTagY!R1weBZBiHNVTn-TH8Ekd1Q

Attached: 1488220097312.png (1000x1000, 244K)

holy shit
user, you're really fucking hot wtf
im fricking diamonds now
would give lots of buttloving

fuck this is too hot i gotta fap now

What is prison gay? I'm new

People who cant get girlfriends so they settle for very girly boys instead. Basically being gay because you're an incel

Attached: image0-4.jpg (1020x1023, 697K)

Thanks user.
Would you like to talk on email or anything? I'm bored and not doing anything.

Basically insinuating that the posters are only gay because of a lack of women in their lives. It's a valid concern, but more so on the old trap generals than on /r9gay/. People find out very quick after they actually meet with a guy.

Attached: 1521213314173.png (419x398, 191K)

Oh my, can I have more?
I am feeling frustrated and need to fap

Thanks for the clarification. Isn't that even more hopeless? Since gay people hate the way straights act and think or am I just projecting

>tfw want to post my butt like this on the internet and be a slut
>tfw also want to be pure and have integrity
>tfw conflicted

Sorry friend, that's really all the good ones I have. You can try to relieve yourself to those.

sure thing you tasty butt
[email protected]

>tfw bf still seems to be asleep
>tfw it's already been about 16 hours
I know he's a long sleeper but come on.

The attention is nice sometimes, and it helps with attracting an irl mate. I've just been doing this for over 2 years so the pics piled up. Figured there's no harm in letting Anons see.

I want to do it and dress up lewdly on cam but I also wouldn't want any of this stuff coming back to me with my other projects.

he is probably not asleep, user

well you gotta pick a path, user
and there are alternative measures in each route
don't have to do anything you dont wanna

probably, more likely he actually is.
basically comes on as soon as he turns off his alarm as I have deduced.

don't you think it is more likely he is doing irl stuff? where does your bf live anyway

Cute. I want an e-bf to obsess over

>mfw going to take my first dick tomorrow from a cute twink
It's like 7.5 inches and I'm pretty scared. I'm going to anal train all day to prepare ;_;

Attached: 1539697113075.gif (540x603, 369K)

I will user, being stuck to work overtime plus feeling horny after seeing that ass

>tfw want to have e-bf but dead scared they might e-cheat on me

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

he's on holiday rn and I think he would've told me yesterday or something if he did anything today. I'm just being clingy over him on here anyways. I trust him.
We used to live in the same city. I'm abroad rn but we try to keep it up until I come back.
>e-bf
Was my real bf until 3 weeks ago. :3

what time is it over there?
>until 3 weeks ago
well then i think technically he is still a bf, no longer an e-bf

I want to be creative, I want to make all sorts of things and have fans across the net, but I don't want people to one day expose me and announce "Did you know that creator also likes dragon cocks in his butt" and ruin all my hardwork.

I'm 7 hours ahead of him. It's about 5pm there, but he's a long sleeper and likes to fuck up his rhythm when he doesn't need to be anywhere.
>no longer an e-bf
He never was an e-bf, really. We just kinda chatted online and it kinda happenned once we met.

>wake up alone
>fall asleep alone
What is the point?

On an unrelated note:
>October
>25 degrees and sunny

If that's it, don't sweat it. It's easy to completely separte yourself from this stuff. Just use different emails, usernames, even passwords. If you have defining features on your body or in your room, cover them. I've been doing this stuff for a while.

Hmm, well doing whatever I want will be a lot easier once I finally get a job and move out. so I can have privacy and more space to act how I want.

>tfw third job rejection this week
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

yeah alrite in that case he might be still asleep
nice, when will you see him again?

>muh troo fat hairy gais
Kys

Same situation, moving back to parents killed my career as a boi. Wish I could move out, but I need to save money.

August
If I play my cards right, maybe he'll visit before I come back.

I should've gone to uni... Fuck's sake I thought not going to uni and applying for jobs would quickstart my employment and funds to leave home but I feel like it's only retarded my plans.

Nothing worse than a whore fag

good luck, user
many people out here that can only dream of your situation
may you wield it well

Coalburners are far worse

Meh tier. Nothing special. user's going "wow!" are just horny and desperate.

>tfw been browsing Jow Forums since 2007
>tfw slowly became attracted to cute traps/femboys/cd's over the decade
>tfw I actually downloaded grindr and face fucked a cute asian traps face in a park last night
Guess I'm bi.

>phone is full of slutty selfies and videos you took so you could see how you look naked

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 56K)

As are most men who speak to me. Thanks for looking friend.

Thank you.
May you also be properous

why do you care about who other people date user?

I don't know, I found his butt pretty nice compared to what I see most guys try to pass off. Obviously normal Anons can't compete with hot professional trap butts.

>tfw post-ironically gay

Attached: 1538150762138.png (337x372, 46K)

idk
maybe it was that fat gross trap in that other thread but this fits my criteria pretty well
would love to see what you think is good

>take a pic of to see how you look
>you look like shit
whoops

You look good? I'll rate ya user ;)

hahaha nope everyone is gonna hate me and i will probably an hero
just gotta pretend to be surprised when it happens

Nah I've posted it before in different threads ages ago and most anons know I have a good body but won't admit it because I'm a Pajeet and they go into denial that they're attracted to my body since apparently only whites and asians can be cute in their minds

>tfw tons of burgers and na people
>tfw no bf from my area

are you the one who posted an imgur link and told me to not scan the archive for it?

and where you from, anonsama?

How do you know thats a guy

Don't post that without saying what state you're in.

I don't even know what scanning the archive for it even means, so no

>tfw live in a tiny town and there are about 3 other gays and they are all in one polygamous relationship

Sweden
State???
Scary

Oh, I thought you were saying you were a US guy. Sorry fren

Not him but I've thrown myself onto every map I could find for meeting r9k fags or just Jow Forums fags in general and I cant get anyone
Washington fyi, a surprisingly barren state if you arent in seattle

har du discord, sweboy?

cute bodies are cute bodies regardless. you're teasing me here by saying you know you look good.

Ja, entropy#7770

>tfw no one near me except weirdos and chasers
HELL ISLAND

You on cutebois? That's where I get the most hits. Robot finder and r9gay maps are barren.

his proportions/hands are very obviously male user

Have you got kik? If so what is it? I can show you it there if you're that interested (obviously can't post it here)

>tfw no non sissy submissive boytoy bf

Attached: IMG_20181005_162705.jpg (1600x1200, 90K)

Yeah. No hits. Sad!

>that terrified looking face

>this user isnt gonna add me

Post more. He's cute

Oh hey it's slutposter from Maryland user.

Long time no see, I was wondering if someone would recognize me.

h-henlo owo

OwO what's thsi?!

my bulgy-wulgy daddy~

>tfw I'll never have a texan bf with that cool accent because I'm a euro neet

I've always wondered what it feels like to be held down by stronger man. You fight back with everything you have as he yanks at your pants, but he's in complete control. You feel him rub grease all over your asshole but you're completely powerless to stop him. He rests his rock hard penis against your virgin asshole and you beg him not to, but he just laughs. He works it in slowly since you can't put up a real fight. He mocks you, saying how much you must like it with all that moaning. You feel your own body betray you as your ass begins to open for him. Slowly he starts pumping in and out, grunting in your ear how much of a little faggot bitch you are. You've never felt so ashamed in your entire life. He begins pumping faster and faster. It gets less painful, and on some level it even feels good. You hate yourself for not being able to stop him. He's getting faster and louder. You beg him not to cum in you, and he just laughs. Suddenly he tenses up, pumping your once virgin ass full of cum. He collapses on top of you and whispers in your ear that you're the best fuck he's had in months.

I'm not gay tho.

Ikr? He used to post in soc

Attached: IMG_20181013_144508.jpg (1200x1600, 112K)

reminder you can't be a dom if you don't have any muscle

Pudgy businessman types are arousing in there own way. For most though, I can see the appeal of a muscular guy. I loved this one guy who would pick me up and put me in different positions.

I already have muscles. I'd need some kind of purple aki type to dominate me.

this guy looks like Todd Howard

>ywn have an ass like assbro
why even live desu

Mixture of working out and what said. You might as well go to the gym and max out what you got, but the fact is some people have builds so it won't be exactly the same.

I love my perfect husband!

Attached: husbando 8.0.small.jpg (4865x4865, 1.89M)