What does idealism say about a person?

What does idealism say about a person?

Filthy, dumb INFP scum or something else?

Attached: infp[1].png (400x400, 12K)

never idealise another person,just take her for she is

it just says you haven't been broken by reality yet

idealism only works if you make a ghost of yourself and drop out of the world of humanity, so you can drop into the world of being a human being, but it can only come at the cost of being alone in the truest sense

Striving for a higher aim? That you're optimistic and driven to create an environment that agrees with your morals and can be at worst, extremely stubborn and prone to being an ideologue.

It means reality wasnt able to break you

What am I if I never have hope for today but always have hope for tomorrow?

Reality wasn't able to break me because my reality was I was in a lot of bad situations that almost fell apart but all resolved and sometimes even blossomed.

I have this stubborn determined nature and optimistic confidence because of it. I don't worry much because every time I did things turned out okay anyways so it was a waste of time.

Really though it means pure willpower.

I can relate. I have a mental illness that afflicts me with episodic depression and anxiety, and paradoxically dealing with has made normal everyday depression and anxiety a cakewalk by comparison. Job interview? Talking girls? Trying new drugs? Nothing can be as bad as what I do to myself.

Also, if you look at history, it's clear that even if my individual life is crap from start to finish humanity could totally make it to the stars. That's worth living for if nothing else, just to see how things unfold.

This 100%.
Reality can't break INFP's.
INFP's understand the core of reality, therefore don't suffer as much.
The rest suffer at its hand.

They don't understand it, which is why it doesn't break them.

Agreed.. I'm the same way. INFP is probably best defined as strong willpower. They'd probably be the only ones that would continue to fight in a losing war, while the others were killed or committed suicide.

That's not how reality works, so that doesn't make sense.

MBTI thread?
MBTI thread

Attached: 1526422162687.png (1860x1606, 1.12M)

as an infp i feel like living in an alternate reality thats in my head. which effectively makes me care minimal about the world and its happenings, society, money, etc. no willpower here, unless i care about it, and its urgent

>I'm not a destructive INFP

Attached: Destructive INFP.png (930x466, 59K)

fuck wrong type

Attached: Destructive INFP for real this time.png (903x512, 62K)

>posts dumb blog shit about a fucking meme akin to horoscopes
Boi use your time better

>browsing Jow Forums
Oh I'm laughing

>tfw unhealthy and selfish intp

Attached: my mbti.jpg (626x335, 80K)

>Tfw I've been both Destructive and a Healthy INTP
Currently I probably fit closer to the Destructive, but really want to go back to being the Healthy kind.

Attached: Serious Pepe.png (500x500, 400K)

>implying no one can just browse here
>implying downloading and saving these retarded pictures about horoscopes is the equivalent to just browsing a website
kek

>I did't make those pictures by print screening form the first google source and pasted them in paint
Literally 30 seconds

This.
But I'm an ENFP, so as a kid I had the fall back of close friends if a situation was ever seeming anywhere near unfix-able. Helped make the realization that things will turn out okay kind of early.
>That's worth living for if nothing else, just to see how things unfold.
God, I appreciate you INFP user.

I'm an idealist and a dumb INFP so maybe

>What does idealism say about a person?
They're naive. Only children and the extremely sheltered are idealistic.
Or you're simply delusional and can't accept things the way they are. Blind optimism and rejection of facts isn't a good thing.