What haircut does r9k get? I need one desperately at the moment

What haircut does r9k get? I need one desperately at the moment.

Attached: midfade-haircut-brown-hair-men.jpg (400x400, 15K)

How about a haircut that doesn't look like shit one week after you get it.

Trick question
Why would I hair cut in the moment of it?

I have a fluffy emo haircut.
Sides are cut. Top is to the side.

Hate the wind, blows my hair ever direction and I constantly have to fix my hair. I can't stand using products.

Attached: afjn345ggd530.jpg (534x918, 102K)

My niggerino.
Does anybody think that you're emo or something?
No one has made fun of me yet, but I often think it can be very cringeworthy depending of the circumstances.

theres merit in taking timeless styles and adding 1 or 2 modern spins to it
For example, I get a 2-3 fade on the sides and back (short but long enough to not look like some brazillian soccer player faggot) with about 3 inches on the top with it getting shorter to the right so i can sweep everything that way. Looks really good when you add a hard part

Comb over. I get a number 1 faded to a 2 on the back and sides all the way to part. Then I get a little off the top everytime.

military cut with a faded beard to make my head look more square instead of oval/round.

Short on top, shorter back and sides.
Low maintenance, no frills men's haircut.

i haven't cut my hair in years. it saves money and i have a sweet ponytail people actually fucking compliment. the only person who tried to put me down about it was a passive aggressive nurse who simply said "locks for love?" and i told her "yes actually i don't care about the hair i just don't want to waste any money."
no i'm not jewish.

Attached: 1510767270290.jpg (720x540, 102K)

My cut rn
I have had long hair for so long but decided to cut it down to this size bc it was TOO long

Attached: 1219885.jpg (1600x1067, 353K)

Boys need some advice

Would I look autistic if I went to the barbers and asked for pic related and showed a picture of it.

Attached: IMG_4402.jpg (768x511, 61K)

got something like this going on at the moment, growing it out though

I'm nearly 27 years old and look like I'm 18

Attached: hyungshik-after2-650x974.jpg (650x974, 73K)

dont get that cut bro, its way too outdated

I went from long hair below my nipples to one similar in OP pic.

Tinder matches have skyrocketed. Give it a go.

what in the fuck why. i had long ass hair but i could never give it up 100%

Except you're white, and unlike asians attempting this will end up in messy wavy hair

I'm retarded and tried to give myself a trim to tidy up the split ends and fucked it up then fucked up trying to fix it then fucked up trying to even it out so just gave up and went to a barber

Bald because my shit genetics kicked in at 21

Attached: 9bb5fd48304e652d096f927d7437f6ed83b5e6f0a6a34a09c154542bfb3db27a.gif (255x231, 112K)

no hair cut
grow long hair

damn i feel that. mine is getting long and i thought to do that, looks like i wont. I just hate going to the salon as a man in the south bc i get bullshit

Crop the head so it looks less autistic to show him

I've got the "hasn't cut his hair in 4 years" cut

Buzz cut. Looks natural on me.

Is it weird to show a barber a picture of what you want them to do? Or is that a normal?

post a pic that is close to your hair irl.

>THAT haircut
>in 2018
cringe

Attached: 1508602434669.png (399x322, 56K)

Pic related but it's blacker and I have gray hair growing. It looks lit imo

Attached: Jaime2.jpg (1000x579, 49K)

user don't get that haircut unless your chad, otherwise you will look like huge faggot

It's not actually that weird. Some high end places will have a book of different photos where you can point at what you want.

It's normal, I do it all the time. Just don't have the picture in a stupid context. A simple headshot is sufficient.

nice dubs, but I straighten my hair

Barbers don't give a shit about your autism.
All he's gonna think is "thank god he isn't trying to describe it verbally"

can confirrrrmrrmrmrmrmrr

ive got pic related without the beard. how autistic am i?

Attached: Cool-and-Short-Haircut.jpg (500x500, 95K)

Chads with that haircut look even faggier

It would look good if you had a really strong jaw and masculine looking face to go with. A too childish baby face would need more hair.
Dont know if you have any of that

im a slav so ive got a nice jaw but i look really young

Get the fortnite haircut. Instant pussy.

Attached: 2b1.png (350x274, 36K)

can you recommend some haircuts to a guy with a big forehead

Attached: 1496007452587.jpg (690x625, 74K)

>bald at 21
wear a wig

I have a high fade. I keep the top long and the sides are zero. It looks nice when I wear a fitted cap.

Attached: horriblesubs approves.jpg (331x331, 33K)

i cut my own hair and because i'm retarded i give myself blunt bangs every time because it's the easiest

i get kinda this, but my fringe is the tiniest bit longer and i brush it to my right. my hair is strong enough that it can stay spiked up and looking thick without having to apply any special hair stuff to it.
SERIOUSLY i would recommend, it is almost impossible to look good as a guy with long hair, i knew someone that kinda pulled it off, but then they cut it short and now they are honestly good enough looking to turn men gay. plz dont keep long hair guys it doesnt work

either shaved head or a haircut at most once a year

>im a slav
Then you are probably good.
Pic related is mine, but you have to imagine with a 16 year old face look alike, also no beard and no strong chin, a jew-like nose and a bigger forehead.

Attached: 8c99735ecf217b0f0003edb7946bd5a3.png (500x600, 500K)

i shave a penis into the side of my head to let others know who's boss

>16 year old face look alike
enjoy your ban

wait before you're banned are you interested in pedophiles by any chance haha

i cut my own hair. down to the scalp, friend.

This, but black asf and the sides are shorter.

Attached: 2017-Side-Swept-Angular-Fringe-Hairstyles-Ideas-For-Men.jpg (675x900, 67K)

I haven't cut my hair in over a year, fortunately it's past the point where it gets annoying and pokes me in the eye or such. That and I look like Jesus.

Im 20, i just gave a face of a 16-17 year old.
Since when does "16 look alike" mean you are 16?

>Mfw mods are goona ban me for just saying i have a underage face

Attached: 9441.gif (400x265, 869K)

is that a no on the pedophile offer

They literally banned me for saying I'm a teenager (being 18). Then rejected my appeal when I explained that.

This is very close to what my hair looks like. I think jt looks pretty good (even the next day) and only takes five minutes to do. It took a long time to find something that works; I had mid-back-length long hair for years up until a few months ago and that shit is unimaginably annoying. I don't know how women do it.

Attached: 60968744b8358a93a9dab977a9f8dc43.jpg (500x489, 32K)

the same one I've got for 10 years

looks greasy and dirty man

Why is nobody talking about this man's haircut?

Attached: F17s1uz.jpg (618x494, 38K)

best haircuts to compliment a mild chinlet?? asking for a friend

Attached: 1526949692893.jpg (337x449, 23K)

He probably used pomade, that's why. I use mousse and don't have any loose strands hanging down like he does.

Cut your hair like pic related and don't be gay. Bitches love jar heads

Attached: 851f3ae3f41cff89e281a6366f5e8d4c.jpg (254x513, 21K)

ah the classic sandnig haircut, good choice

Just leave your hair grow and don't get any bangs.