What is this about? do american blacks actually wash their meat before cooking and think it "cleans" it?

what is this about? do american blacks actually wash their meat before cooking and think it "cleans" it?

Attached: 1524368456634.jpg (1125x1294, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eatright.org/homefoodsafety/four-steps/cook/can-rare-meat-be-safe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if i had control over FB/twitter for a day i'd ban everyone that used black reaction gifs as their only image

>be snownigger
>don't wash meat
>don't properly cook meat
>live with millions of harmful parasites
>"god blac p po are so stupid"
who am i quoting

>who am i quoting
me
be snownigger
don't wash meat
don't properly cook meat
live with millions of harmful parasites
"god blac p po are so stupid"

im no cook/chef and when i get into actual recipes and shit i probably will at least rinse it but doesnt the fire/grilling kill most bacteria?

based

I don't know.
and quite honestly I don't know why they think we care about their shit.
go ahead think you're superior just leave us the fuck alone ahaha

Attached: 1513641494215.jpg (444x620, 47K)

you need to wash with water
then for steak you make sure at least the outside is fully cooked because that's where most problems would come from. cooking the inside does not hurt but it's all preference mostly.
for ground beef you always make sure it is well done because it is more exposed to bacteria

like i said im no expert but that's what i figured at least from watching others cook meat.

you have to cook the meat mate

y p po eat """""rare""""" meat so much it should be called common

shouldn't you at least rinse the meat to get any blood and stuff off it?

it's still cooked enough to kill the microbes in it though

no one I know has ever washed meat before cooking it.
that's weird as fuck.

Attached: 1513748836931.jpg (800x733, 80K)

why would you wash it, cooking is what kills bacteria and unless you cut it straight from the animal it's going to be in a neat clean package

prove it

if it has some extra shit on it feels more comfortable to rinse it off but that's it

I rinse my chicken with just water. I like to clean out any left over guts. I don't buy steak. I get ground up lamb which isn't feasable to wash. When I get a lamb roast I rinse it with water too. I would rinse whatever meats you can. The packaging and processing are pretty fucking dirty. They even put warnings on the packaging now to cook them to a certain temp. Washing the meat with soap or cleaner is pretty retarded though.

eatright.org/homefoodsafety/four-steps/cook/can-rare-meat-be-safe
>That means the meat needs to reach 145°F internally and stand for three or more minutes before cutting or consuming.

that's the bare minimum for not dying

>Being so poor you have to wash your meat to avoid getting sick

If they're worried about flies or worms or something, that's retarded. All that shit is killed when you cook the meat. Why wash the flavor off? When I cook steak/roast I put sea salt/fresh cracked peppercorns and a bit of steak spice on and leave it sit until it's almost room temp (20-30 mins).

Then I top it off with a little creme fraiche

tl;dr stupid idea

Eating canned sardines removes the worry of cooking meat at all.

Black man here.
You guys really don't use soap to clean your meat?

I wash the meat with water, when you take it out, there is slime layer of bacteria
Im white

Probably because niggers can't afford fresh meat and are forced to take it from a dumpster.

> hear about this for the first time just now
> google "washing meat"
> every result explains why you shouldn't do it
> have another reason to hate basketball americans

Others have fun with memes but americans actually believe them.

I do understand those people who live in a middle of shit and unwashed people, and why they may wash and stir fry carefully every piece of food before they put it in their mouths.

Attached: fd97972d8a4f797c1620c4102173abdb19c83a910d3fe1ac76e86c975dc1b0bf.jpg (625x416, 85K)

They have a bunch of weird food concerns. I lived with a black guy for a while and he flipped out at me when I put some leftover rice in the fridge because he said that it was going to cause it to go bad and I was going to get sick. Another time when I was working in a deli, I had a black lady throw a tantrum because I put her sandwich in a toaster with mayo on it because she told me to toast it with everything on it. She said it was going to make it spoil.

I understand washing fruits and veggies b4 eating it, but why meat?

How many blacks can't properly wipe their ass?

why are melenated-americans always so woke?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-22 at 8.44.37 AM.png (985x454, 126K)

why do black people have a lot of odd superstitions? we can't be the only ones that notice this.

Barely

Attached: 1524247422263.jpg (832x684, 178K)

What are? Barbarians

Attached: 1523778907912.png (982x1274, 76K)