(MSG) Marijuana Smoking General

(MSG) Marijuana Smoking General

Cone in, have a seat, take a toke. Even if you dont smoke, come in and chill.

Attached: 20180420_200731-2619x3492.jpg (2619x3492, 881K)

tokin up tonight boys, its allways four twenty somewhere
~smoke dank~

Pic of your bud?

my SM is single malt

Nice, I drink shitty whiskey

Attached: received_243285369579823-1080x1920-972x1728-729x1296.png (729x1296, 1.55M)

>Marijuana Smoking General
Unfortunately in my country illegally to buy marijuana

DUDE

up to bros?

is that even an excuse?

WEED

>excuse
yes

i live in the bible belt and don't have any irl friends who toke, so it's rare for me to enjoy dank kush.
i want to try a bong one day.

Attached: obama smokes weed.gif (550x400, 593K)

dude weed lmao

whats the best way to find a dealer?

just go over to a group in a park on a sunny day that obviously smells of weed and... ask?
I dont want to buy overpriced weed laced with pesticides from sandniggers at the train station

My mom is my dealer :)

>just go over to a group in a park on a sunny day that obviously smells of weed and... ask?

yeah its like asking a smoker for a ciggie they dont mind

It's illegal pretty much everywhere but western America, even the Dutch have massive restrictions, not an excuse lad.

Nice

It's illegal pretty much everywhere but western America, even the Dutch have massive restrictions, not an excuse lad.

Nice

Pretty much this, if it'd be socially acceptable to ask for a smoke in that context same goes for the big weed. Not consistent but still a source. Lots of people smoke here so I've never had to worry about not knowing anyone.

No, no more general threads. Go to r/dankweed or whatever they have. Stop making "subreddits" (aka generals) to make Jow Forums more like your home website.

don't know what happened there

Asides from the title of general this isn't really a general is it? If you want an example of a bad general check out the desu threads.

Anything labeled "general" is automatically terrible because it implies that people intend to continue it until it turns into another fucking circle-jerk. Just look at kpoop and /comfy/

Attached: generalthreads.jpg (1150x267, 65K)

kpop is off board, it's been here since the start and will not leave. I can only assume desu threads are offboard as well since they just appeared one day. /comfy/ is dead and the labelling of general only implies OP desires a general, not every other poster. Stop posting that tired copypasta of a screenshot too, it doesn't help shit.

Used to smork but I got burnt out decided to stop and just haven't cared to start smoking again. I miss it somtimes, but it's nice to not have to worry about drug tests.

Can't smoke anymore because of my job. Should have a new job in a little over a year though.

Well for me it has always been easy because I'm from Oregon. Most of the time I could walk up to any teen on a longboard or a bmx bike with a backpack and they'd usually sell me a 20 sack. At least until I found a full time dealer. Don't know if you have those types in Germany though.

Attached: hOwPkMczfM29TkADq5DQhOQmlrf615fS8WdWIyWjh6g.jpg (563x767, 61K)