Are there any other high achievers on Jow Forums? I can't be the only one right?

Are there any other high achievers on Jow Forums? I can't be the only one right?

>A*A*A* at A levels
>Gained a first at at university
>Numerous academic prizes
>Contribute in different capacities to numerous charities
>Due to commence a graduate scheme with a Big 4 this Autumn
>Rich family (holidays in 5* resorts multiple times a year)

Sometimes I get the feeling this board is filled with NEETS living in their mothers basement and uncouth blue collar workers lol.

I just thought it good to have a thread where those who know what they're talking about and have the wherewithal to affect change can congregate.

Attached: rich kid.png (630x632, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-Fa1rEaAMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and I forgot to mention I'm in a continuous state of wanting to win, of wanting to be the best. That's my mindset.

K

I'm a biotech company entrepreneur I dropped out of school and made a billion dollars. Fuck the patriarchy. Fuck the system we really changed things for the better

Attached: Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_(cropped).jpg (848x979, 182K)

>my parents have more money than your parents and I've never worked a day in my life

Why would anyone want to congregate with you? LOL

>Born British

why try

So what do you do with that money? Have you set up any charities? Have you contributed to any causes that are close to you?

If you aren't larping, get up off your ass and do something worthwhile with it.

>rich family
>calling others NEETS

Why don`t you have a seat right over there.

why do you post here then?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Make 80k a year 2 years after finishing my msc

Living expenses paid by company

Girl pregnant with my child

I work and hustle every day my friend. Internships, charity positions, school clubs, you name it and I've done it. The people I despise the most are those given the opportunity to better themselves and the world around them but do nothing except drink, party and buy expensive shit.

I'm interested in political discourse, obviously.

onions

Currently im under investigation by the sec but after thats over ill be good 2 go. I'm not gunna get anything lol my dad is a power broker and no one would come after a woman executive in a stem field. I'm set.

Attached: theranos-elizabeth-holmes-01.jpg (768x508, 38K)

all Reveloutions are neet reveloutions.

>Living expenses paid by company

How? What the hell do you work as.

Only 3 A*? Sad

>"high achiever"
>mostly brags about being born to a wealthy family

k

I got AAB in my a levels, but I’m currently failing my second year @ uni

i was in a bar fight last night

>self hating

Yep checks out

>Oh and I forgot to mention I'm in a continuous state of wanting to win, of wanting to be the best. That's my mindset.
Ah, you're someone no one wants to be around, like a baby on an airplane.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Fa1rEaAMM

Travel 49 weeks out of the year, live in 5 star hotels.

The other weeks i go on holiday or visit my family

>play stupid game, win stupid prizes
come back when you actually achieved something

>Feeling the need to brag about achievements on an anonymous board.
OP is either larping of really insecure.

It came down to whether I would rather have my extra A* or 1st XV rugby and cricket. I chose the latter.

Did you win? Tell story.

Nope. Here's where I am

>almost 40
>poor health
>no savings
>no education, No GED
>Working at Wal-Mart since 2004
>attempting to find a more meaningful life everyday

literal millionaire here
got a smoking hot 10/10 supermodel gf, have my own private island and even own my own monopoly

>>A*A*A* at A levels

Decipher this shit, coz no one knows what you're talking about.
What is A levels? What the fuck is this shit?

I'm here to lean something about British culture.

Attached: 1517982926316.jpg (619x664, 134K)

So you're in MBB then?

I'm also a Big 4 grad. It doesn't mean shit and your arrogance is toxic

I work for De Beers, but I'm almost certain that I only got the job because of family connections.

Tits or gtfo

I sabotage myself at every opportunity so that I fail on my own terms instead of because of ineptitude

Attached: 4362436.png (1280x720, 735K)

>I work and hustle every day my friend. Internships, charity positions, school clubs, you name it and I've done it.

lol what a fag.

Attached: 1523332687216.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Finishing my Masters in mechanical engineering in a couple of weeks, then I've applied for a summer school/internship in Shanghai

Send me a blood sample first

i actually know the CEO of de beers personally, i've fucked his daughter

Are you that Asian in the uk who was bitching about muh racist comment the other day?

I have reunited with God, that is worth more than any amount of material wealth.

Well most of us are billionaires, we just don't like to brag about it, OP.

so, you are a rich kid who thanks to nepotism had quality education and a network and your ''great achievement'' is a Big 4 placement, not investment banking/hedge fund/private equity?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are actually a low achiever considered from where you started dude. You don't get to lecture anyone on anything.

Fuck does mbb stand for?

IT consultant, won international prizes. I want to leave this shithole but I'm not comfortable leaving my parents behind. What do lads?

Bragging about a level grades lmfao get a life kid

>master's degree from LSE
>traditional beautiful girlfriend
>start new job in Central Asia in August
>have great friends and excellent relationship with my family
Life is good. I wish my fellow pol brothers all the best!

>2018
>4chin
>lying on the internet

do your mom knows youre tricking the parental control?

How do you guys know such high up people? I need to get on the networking game but I don't have a clue where to start.

>delicious pasta

Is there anything more monotonous than being born lower middle class?

>Women are completely stuck up and believe they have more value than they do
>LAD culture
>Celebrity culture worship is through the roof
>No one cares about bettering themselves culturally and will just gorge on whatever mass produced shit is thrown at them like MCU films or reality trash on ITV

McKinsey, Bain and BCG.

I have a question for you, OP. Did you have private tutors? How was your pre-sixform education?

Wtf are you gonna do in kazachstan?

Have a (you) and great Sunday today.

Then what is
>Gained a first at at university

Attached: 1517392532976.png (500x522, 118K)

How does your girlfriend feel about going to Central Asia?

>My post is 3/4 of me talking about myself and how great I am on an anonymous anime img board.

Attached: OpIsAFag.jpg (411x381, 39K)

why would we tell a pleb
but i can tell you about my contacts, lets just say soros, rothschild, bogdanoff are all personal friends of mine

>The people I despise the most are those given the opportunity to better themselves and the world around them but do nothing except drink, party and buy expensive shit.
but just because there is a path, it doesn't mean it's the path for you
you chose your own path
i chose mine
if i take my inheritance and do fuck all, thats just more opportunity for you to "succeed" by working really hard for it, right?
should be, at least
but frankly you just sound jealous
why is that?

Explain the class differences to an unrepentant colonial like me. We don't have them.

Wut? To prove my ancestry? Or to check if I have super aids?

Im being serious, how do people build a 'network' of high up connections?

What a levels did you do

International development work in Kyrgyzstan
We're gonna do long distance while she goes to medical school. We're deeply in love so she doesn't want me to go, but she's attracted by my ambition to work abroad so I'm sure things will be fine.

I'm not a hunter of those, but thanks for the notion.

Doubtful, she's a lesbian.

You have to be from one of the families. The peerage. A crypto-jew.

>continuous mental state
>forgets about it
Nice larp

Attached: 1459705102148.jpg (250x187, 4K)

>blah blah blah
>also, rich family
yup, you must be so proud of yourself for having done absolutely fucking nothing you silver spoon twat
"blue collar workers" have 1000 times more merit than you, faggot

I've done lots of cool stuff that most people haven't, but I wouldn't say I'm a high achiever. I am setting off on my own long march through the institutions though.

through connects at big rich people parties, something like a pleb like you will never see
i usually fuck the daughters and they introduce me to their parents
some could say i control the system
koine greek, latin, philosphy

I suck dick for coke

You sound like an annoying cunt

>We're gonna do long distance while she goes to medical school.

Lol, most girls would have kicked up a huge fuss bro. Count yourself lucky she's cool with it.

I believe you.
Respond to this with a burner email and I'll contact you. I am not wealthy, nor incredibly intelligent. Low achiever with above-average IQ I'm afraid.

But I am doing lots of good work in the community and raising children to be better than me. If you're looking for thins to spend your money on I have some ideas.

tends to be the case when you don't need to build character and are a spoiled brat

No you don't, loads of people I know rise up the ranks.

>>A*A*A* at A levels

you have to be 18 to post here kiddo. come back when you have meaningful achievements in your life and know how not to sounds like a supreme gentleman

Judging by a level choice you’re upper class, so classics at uni?

Well, yeah, if you're smart and manipulative, charismatic or beautiful. An ugly virgin on Jow Forums isn't though

Rich babies who WAAAA about the burden of growing up with a maid to make your bed are the Jow Forums equivalent of the snowflakes that REEEEE thems elves in tranquility. My family is very well-off, but I was taught that it's extremely impolite to talk about money. Maybe things are different in the States.

doubtful? arre you denying me faggot? i literally am best friends with CEO of de beers kid, don't you dare act like you are better than me
you are probably some poor nigger in a shanty town

It's just always there, in the background, I don't even notice it. It's like breathing to me. I want to be the best and nothing will stop me. Everything I do I give 100% in, whatever it is. That's just who I am.

I win at all the video games
never cared about school though

I graduated magna cum laude from university. In my earlier years I didn't even graduate from high school on time due to lack of motivation (depression). I learned to accept the world as it is and regained my motivation at community college. If you do well enough there, you can then transfer to "better" universities relatively easily.

There are no British high achievers, there is just a rich class that sits on their butt and makes money off of property.

Well I'm a self achiever who seeks happiness and resources, as well as living a lovely and healthy life. I also have lots of free time on my hands and make my money cash in hand.

Call me when you're pulling the strings of the Rothschild. If not, you're just a battery fro e contributing to their system that only benefits them. Nothing else.

I'm an eye surgeon, M.D, PhD

>A*A*A*B(feels bad)
>Studying maths at uni
>JP Morgan internship in summer
Not a high achiever yet but I'm getting there slowly

She's not cool with it. If she is it's because she's looking forward to all that BBC while he's away

Different company, b8gger. Cant say which asim the only one in eirope with my role

What MSc? I'm thinking of doing one in Finance but not so sure about the job opportunities afterwards.

Be a cringelord forever.

Sorry but no, leaders of revolutions are just greedy ruthless elite willing to gamble with very high stakes.
Neets just become cannon fodder

LOL so you'll get money from the bank, which makes up money out of thin air and gets the government to print it for it. The most extreme welfare queen. Like I said, there are no British high achievers. Anyone who wanted to contribute something real to the world would be in the U.S.A.

hahaha ye, i just bribed the profs to do the work for me hehe
i went oxford btw
>family is very well-off
sure they were PEASANT
i've met many eye surgeon, actually bashar al-assad was my eye surgeon before he took power in syria

What uni user I’m at trinity doing maths aswell

Yea bro long distance works til she's drunk and meets a chad.

OP is a spoiled faggot

Prove me wrong