How do I get over the fact that my gf has had ten partners before me...

How do I get over the fact that my gf has had ten partners before me? Anything we do in bed she'll already have done with others. All this shit that's new to me she's experienced with multiple people already. Sex can't ever really be special. It bothers the fuck out of me.

Attached: 12324365.jpg (845x1337, 207K)

Demand that she perform a trial by fire to show her devotion.

treat your current gf as a practice gf

>dating used goods
>not treating used goods as pratice gf
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 400.jpg (585x399, 79K)

>ten
You thank god for getting a good one.

That was the plan at first but time flew by and now it's getting hard to get out.

>getting hard to get out.
you need to be able to burn bridges easily

My firend, shit or get off the pot.
Either you are attached enough to not be bothered by her past ot you're not, and if so, leave.

Just know that even if she did that shit with other dudes, now she just wants to do it with you. She chose you over them.

I feel like this really only matters if your number is lower. Chads and roasties fuck each other like it's nothing, but they've all been with hundreds of each other

Why do you care soo much about how many people she slept with?

You don't deserve her, user

And next week she'll choose jamarcius over you.
Stop giving me disapearring images when I'm high you dumb botnet reeeee isn't the fact that I can't even live with my own braid bad enough REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He outlined exactly why in the first post.
Seriously, develope some comprehension.

you don't have to get over it

why do you think you should?

NORMIE

NORMIE

NORMIE

REEEEEEE GET OUT NOWWW

Do I need to type out every single thing he wrote and add "why do you care" at the end? Or can I assume that other people are smarter than you?

If those experiences were in the context of long-term relationships, then personally I might be able to come to terms with her history.
If not, I definitely wouldn't be able to. I've learned from experience that I'm unable to separate my sexuality from love, and I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who has learned to, as I'll always be doubting whether our bond is meaningful to them and whether their words and actions come from a place of true affection or from a place of "this feels good so imma do it."
Don't let anyone make you feel bad for wanting your partner to share your attitude toward sex. On the other hand, being able to separate sex and love doesn't make a person evil, so be kind and honest if you do decide to break things off.

Sex isn't special by itself. She still trusts you enough to bang her and listens to your bullshit and kisses you with love.
You want to do something unique in, buy rope and toys, talk about fetishes and preferences, experiment. If she has something like that on her mind, it's 95% chance that you have surpassed her exes, so bonus good boy points.

> unique in terms of sex by itself
fxd

You miss the point, friend, and that is okay.

LoL what made me realize my ex, my oneitis, was a low self esteem whore, was during sex she started requesting things, spanking, slapping, choking, I realized other men had done these things to her and she now fetishized those acts and more. It made our sex meaningless because I was simply apeing what other partners had done for/to her.

I guess my point is, there is no surpassing, women dont see it that way. Its all a melting pot with them

Why would you do all this stuff if you're not into it yourself?
Spanking and choking is pretty mild stuff, don't see why you would get upset over it. People like to feel various things, mild pain feels nice. What's bad about finding what you enjoy and, well, enjoying it? Many subs and doms go to BDSM clubs to vent and balance life out.

Because, once again, it is only apeing what she got from others. Nothing special about it.

I also dont mean in a bdsm kind of way, more like drunk frat guy abuse. But I am sure you will tell me that is fine too.

You can start by growing up.

I think he already has, having standards and expectations are not childish.

it depends on the amount of time not spent being a slut. if she went on a dick spree in college and 3-5 years has passed without slutting around, chances are she has a little more respect. then again women are rarely honest about this shit and there's always that stupid bitch friend who tells her to 'experience life' by going to the same club every weekend and fucking other guys simply because she knows she's not supposed to the minute she gets bored with the relationship at all so who knows?

>he thinks having standards is childish

Attached: 1494517298596.png (436x361, 177K)

She's with you for a reason you dumb fuck. Get over it it's perfectly normal to have some experience and still enjoy sex. Not like you would understand that stuff

I hate this dumbass idea that every time you 'fall in love' with someone of the opposite sex you're expected to just roll the dice
>Yeah she's kind of immature but you know if I don't get married before 25 everyone will think i'm a loser
>She doesn't want to sign a pre nup or have separate bank accounts because it's rude, whatever bro I guess i'll just chance it
>Aww man we got divorced like 45% of couples in America haha whatever bro that's how the cards fall
>I'm poor now and I tell everyone that my wife was a cheating bitch but it's ok i'm engaged again XD plenty of fish in the sea haha

>canned response #37
Women who have no self respect fuck 10+ guys. Almost all women have no self respect in my anecdotal experience.

You dont, op, you dont.

Have sex with a lot of women op, it's the way I am trying to cope with the same thing. Pretty awesome sometimes, blew my load deep into a French cougar. She came back for seconds and thirds.