Schizophrenia and psychosis do not truly exist

Schizophrenia and psychosis do not truly exist.
They are simply labels used to brand eccentric thinkers, social deviants, and people who ‘know too much’.
I know because I was diagnosed with psychosis with schizophrenic features just for smoking a lot of weed, and becoming paranoid about real threats that we face (i.e. surveillance, cyber-attacks, identity theft, and subliminal messages in media and advertising, police corruption, and corruption in the healthcare system and pharmaceutical industry).
In light of all the recent scandals, leaks, and revelations that have come out in the past few years, schizophrenic theories don’t sound all-too-crazy. In fact, I think a certain degree of paranoia and skepticism is healthy.

Attached: schizophrenia-doesnt-exist-its-negative-psychiatrist-label-for-spiritual-awakening.jpg (500x491, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvdw4b7tC-8&t=0s&list=PL2A3752D1DC6E8402&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schizobro reporting here

Attached: cofy.jpg (640x640, 98K)

you get lumped in with the manics.
They're the real problem and the reason it's so easy to stigmatize "other think"

this but ironically

Attached: 1522936381101.jpg (649x488, 108K)

You don't get labelled with something so obvious if they catch you reading minds m8. They still try to wipe your mind clear, of course. So, yeah, there is a long established trend in residential treatent to supress the so-called paranormal, but you'll be hard pressed to find a common thread diagnosis connecting them all.

Those arent delusions , thats eccentric

What did you really do to be labeld scgizophrenic OP?

For them to end up with schizophrenia instead of just "psychotic disorder with hallucinations" or "schizoaffective" you had to be in the loony bin quite a while

Im a psych nurse op , cant bullshit me

Did you freak out on meth? Naked on the street? Pull a knife on mom for lack of tendies?

Give us the scoop you

idk man. i had a really really fucking intense acid trip about a month ago, where the things i was thinking and saying would have put me in an insane asylum. it all made perfect sense at the time but trying to make sense of any of it while in a clearer mind has pretty much been futile. maybe the insane schizo acid trip brain is actually the correct version, and the sober normal brain is wrong. but i highly doubt that so im gonna take my chances with my normal brain

You are conflating schizotypal with schizophrenic.

END KIKEPOSTING NOW

5 suicide attempts, smoked an ounce a day and started thinking Eminem, Slipknot, and Lana Del Rey were writing songs about me, so I suppose delusions of grandeur.
I thought people were spying on me through my webcam, monitoring my web activity, and that choppers were conducting aerial surveillance on my house, which all don't seem too far fetched. Now that I'm off the weed I've stopped analyzing artists' lyrics

gtfo useless shill fuck
kys for thinking you help people

>choppers were conducting aerial surveillance on my house,
>which all don't seem too far fetched.

Consider if this far more amusing possibility is more or less likely:

People don't give a shit about anything you ever did, thought or imagined, you are not even remotely interesting enough to spend salaries and resources required for surveillance on. The government in fact doesn't care you exist if they are aware at all outside of taxes and bureaucratic bookkeeping.
You know nothing of interest to anyone, you just have paranoid delusions of grandeur that you are worth conspiring against at all, it's merely paranoia twisted by self-importance, both a result of insecurity and confrontation with not being able to become what you want to be in life.

schizo affective bro checkin in.

Attached: 1523737181509.png (1377x1539, 109K)

THIS

Fuck your memeflag, but you're right.

check'd and yeah man when the clarity kicks in and u realize just how empty and pointless your existence is. feels bad man, nice to see I'm not alone. which is why I suppose this place exists.

i think you have an abnormal fear of persecution and punishment cause you've watched too many movies and give too much weight on the importance of your actions to the point of obsession.

i mean if i thought this way when i was stoned i'm sure similar shit would happen...

I think what lsd does is weaken the walls the separate every idea your brain can have. Aldous Huxley called it The Doors of Perception and while i havent read any of his work besides Brave New World, the message i get from that phrasing is that every idea is like a little room in your mind and every room is connected to another room, 1 room can have 15 doors in it, theres no room with no doors. And psychs or just a simple a-ha moment opens these doors that connect the room, so you end up thinking about strawberries in a motherly way or smelling static.
Thats why its so hard to hold onto a thought, youre constantly walking into new room.
Sometimes you can leave the house entirely too, but no matter where you go there'll be another door eventually.
Also im high.

Schizotypal is what makes you eccentric.
Schizophrenia is what makes you think your neighbor's dog is the reincarnation of Goliath and demands you bring him 40 foreskins so that he may ascend, and then tells you that you're the angel of death and the time of purification is at hand.

kek watch this.. How many pisces feel this way?

whoa I want this to be true user.

Yep, sounds like schizophrenia to me.
That's the real tragedy of the disease. It makes you paranoid and susceptible to conspiracy theories... including the delusion that schizophrenia is a made up disease used to stigmatize people who "really know" what's going on. It's self-perpetuating.

Seek help.
Unless you're actually an anarcho-communist. Then just kill yourself.

"They" want a dumbed down society which is why we are drugged from early ages, those kids who misbehave, have lots of energy and are easily distracted will be labelled with ADHD and given drugs to settle them down so they can be submit to the system and become indoctrinated with the propaganda that happens in our schools and media

For reference, I'm Schizotypal. I'm eccentric and strange. Never really fit in at school but wasn't a total outcast. I had strange interests and thought differently. I studied in depth lots of things, I had a lot of anxiety, and I found comfort in being different. I hate when others know much about me, but I adore knowing everything I can of others.
I also have schizoid, which makes me want to be alone, and makes me extremely anxious in personal situations. However, I have the "Secret Schizoid" variant which makes me able to communicate and interact online behind the mask of anonymity. If I'm given a mask, I become much braver and much more confident, losing almost all of my anxiety, it makes me feel incredibly strong. Though, while I'm often called charming (I'm polite, which in it's self is rare these days) I just don't see it, and don't understand why others feel enticed when I speak, when I do I just want to leave, mostly.

It's much less hype than it sounds. It starts with the dog talking to you and ends with constant otherworldly beings screaming at you and telling you jokes you can't understand, and while they all laugh, you only feel frustration at not being able to understand.

You probably wouldnt be able to guess my star sign, because astrology is modtly fake and based on very common human traits that end up pidgeon-holing its believers into thinking theyre a certain person when they could entirely not be.

>with constant otherworldly beings screaming at you and telling you jokes you can't understand, and while they all laugh

Attached: Pious Eternal darkness.png (884x488, 1007K)

Nice

bet you're a blast at parties user.

Schizophrenics hear voices and shit. You're just paranoid

No dude. You have a mental illness. My brother was diagnosed because he went from being a normie to seeing witches casting devil spells everywhere and started digging up the neighbors yards to counter the voodoo. Try taking magnesium pills. Helped him.

Schizophrenia is defined more by thought disorder than by paranoid thinking. If you are talking in word salad and putting your clothing on backwards it's because your brain stopped working right, not because your woke.

ITT: We realize Jow Forums is mostly schizos.

I bet y'all believe in pizzagate and meme magic.

Weaponized autism tyvm

Nah I knew a girl with sever schizo and psychosis
I felt super overqualified whenever she collapsed into a fit. Like I should have tranquilized her and put her in a straight jacket due to an insane slip into self harm and screaming. Mental illness definitely exists.

Are you me user? i am Schizotypal as well, and i must admit what you wrote is pretty much spot on.

Just wondering but do you also have trouble communicating more abstract thoughts and ideas to other people even in an appropriate setting for such discussions? For me that's one of the most anxiety provoking situations when people are unable or unwilling to. I also find that i use language quite liberally and that might not be helping

Attached: 1520887709719.jpg (205x246, 6K)

In my experience this is extreme attention seeking behavior. Symptom of a bigger cause dealing with self esteem and lack of affection/empathy

>Schizophrenia and psychosis do not truly exist.
Anyone who has experienced someone they love having a psychotic episode knows this is patently false. Numerous sets of circumstances exist that result in most human beings experiencing a legitimate mental breakdown, regardless of the fact that such scenarios are often manufactured for purposes of deception. Someone who has experienced prolonged sleep deprivation, has experienced a fever or serious infection, has experienced severe dehydration or malnutrition, or has been subjected to extreme temperatures are all commonly capable of experiencing disconnects from reality that even the most redpilled user knows is unhinged. Schizophrenia produces demonstrably illogical speech with no coherence nor discernible thought. OP is entirely ignorant of the topic.

Schizophrenia: youtube.com/watch?v=kvdw4b7tC-8&t=0s&list=PL2A3752D1DC6E8402&index=1

Attached: 1512619854764.png (600x373, 418K)

I'm paranoid about those things too, but I just cover my bases and calmly carry on.
No need to turn into an excited weirdo about it.

Make no mistake, psychology and psychiatry are regularly abused by horrible, sick people who deserve to fucking die. However, the understanding of the human psyche we've gained through these fields of study have allowed us to progress to a state of existence where mass redpilling is actually beginning to happen, and could become a reality. In addition, there's no doubt that psychology is partly responsible for the contemporary understanding of memes as a concept, and particularly the weaponization of such memes to affect public opinion.

Attached: 1512802440618.jpg (1305x911, 221K)

I find it hard to speak. When I finally got around to talking to a psychiatrist, I had written down everything and had them read it, it was much clearer and concise than if I tried to explain. I actually kept my mind on track and didn't derail thanks to it.

A huge problem I have is that normies overall just have no interest in more abstract things, regardless of shizotypal tier eccentric thought. If it's not on TV, they don't care. I have a few friends I can explicitly go into detail with, and there's a lot of understanding, even if I do have to explain.

birds are schizophrenic as fuck, ever watch them? so are most animals.
it's a primordial survival mechanism to constantly evaluate threats around you and strange unknown behaviors in your environment such as a plant moving that you can't see anything in and there's no wind, strange sounds you don't recognize, a shadow flying overhead, even back to life's earliest stages when earth was nothing but an ocean and most life did not even have eyes, you could quick movement nearby in water, or something bumping you etc and if you were """"paranoid""" you got the fuck out of dodge and survived. you know who wasn't paranoid? Alpha predators and the dead and extinct.

(((they))) speak through soundwaves. seems you had a reverb effect with wrong vibes. Remember UW p$ych shills get the rope first.

Same experience regarding close friend's as well. One of my best buddy's have developed an uncanny ability to actually keep track when we are talking. I usually talk about several topics switching back and forth between as they become less or more relevant or boring. I sadly find that most people cant talk about more than one thing at a time witch get's incredibly boring fast.

One problem that i have noticed when it comes to psychiatry and mostly other people in the danish Healthcare system, is that i might be to well-spoken and it has the averse affect they tend to underestimate some of problem just brushing them off telling me that i look and sound *happy*

But just out of curiosity what makes you feel like its hard to speak?

I don't often hear about other schizotypals

Attached: 1519470231181.png (600x568, 300K)

I do that exact same thing. I use to call it eclectic thinking, I wasn't forgetting or dodging, I was just thinking of a lot at once and wanted to talk about everything at once.
Mental Healthcare is often a diabolic thing, full of abuse. It's used to enforce normality rather than health, finding a good psychiatrist is key.

Anxiety makes it a bit hard to speak, but, the desire to speak fades when I talk with normies (In contrast with regular people), because I just don't feel like we're even on the same reasonable level of discussion. I don't care about gossip or TV shows. I'd be quite interested to talk about Ganymede, or something else, but then I get "What's a Ganymede?" and then it's "Oh but I thought Jupiter was a planet" and that's basically the end of it. It's not that I feel like they're hopeless, but rather, it just doesn't matter at all, so why bother expending the energy when I already don't feel like talking to others?

In contrast, when I'm with professionals, doctors, psychologists, etc, I feel a bit more comfort, I understand that they're most likely a bit more intelligent and capable of reasoning to reach that point, and I talk a bit more to them.

It's created a real disdain for most people, I hate to call them lesser because it sounds egotistical, but they're very certainly just not on the same level of discussion. I do recognize I have weird, abstract thoughts and ways of thinking, so when someone doesn't get me, that's ok, but then there's just not being interested in thinking at all, and that's what makes me regard someone as being NPC tier in existence. What is life, if not to think, discover, explore, and wonder?

I totally relate to that. To me alot of people lack a certain kind of Realness or sincerity, It doesn't really matter how smart they are if their intentions are based around trivial and superficial shit. I do find thou that when you meet someone that actually gets you, its so refreshing and a much needed breath of fresh air.

One thing thou that have made me start to dislike people, would be their lack of convictions and virtues. I don't wanna sound aloof, but its so eternally tiring meeting so many of these *clever* post-modernist people that it makes me wanna puke.

Also haven't slept for a long time so bear with the grammatical errors

I totally get that too, that's how I ended up here, I just felt the constant hypocrisy and lack of morals in people was absolutely terrible. I'd rather people be wrong, but consistent, than horribly inconsistent. I find that the people who are consistent at the least want to build something, if wrong, but the inconsistent types have no firm ground to build on. They just want to destroy, possibly in hopes that from the void something good will come, or someone else will come along and build something different.

It's why "Be radical, have principles, be absolute" spoke to me. It helped me realize that just because I'm strange doesn't make me wrong, just because I'm not widely accepted doesn't mean I'm in the wrong.

Nah, it definitely does exist. Sometimes it's used as a convenient diagnosis, but if you say it doesn't exist; you haven't seen someone afraid to look at birds because they think they're biological cameras working for the government. It's okay to entertain the thought, acting on it is when it crosses into schizo.

It's a little bit of both. Sometimes drugs, sometimes traumatic child life and the wrong genes. Beat a dog everyday and see how it turns out mentally.

I wonder what that is, that feeling of paranoia that is so strong it is projected and seems that real. Paranoid is the opposite of trust. Maybe deep inside you trust was broken or absent at a critical moment of infancy maybe even. And you have that impression locked up in your defense coating and it just comes back to bite you. It could be extreme guilt also from an early age, shame, all those things maybe you did something or even thought something forbidden by the giants in your life.

While I think mental illness is very real, I realize it's all too easy for ((them)) to silence someone by labeling him mentally ill. Which I'm sure is what actually happens all the time. I noticed a huge increase in usage of the term "confused man" in our state propaganda news while sometimes it's clearly someone who just deviated from the norm in his thinking while being perfectly sane.
Pretty scary.

Maybe if you're a commie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

>just because I'm not widely accepted doesn't mean I'm in the wrong

Its funny how people are willing to dismiss your opinions just because you don't conform to a normative way of thinking. At times i have found it really demoralizing not being normal, especially when i was younger. Luckily i grew into it and i have found a lot of pride in sticking up for my own opinions while still being respectful of others. Also instinctively avoiding people that you just know your not going to like.

I have this retarded way of testing people on whether i might have a nice conversation with them, it basically boils down to asking them if they believe in Bigfoot. Alot of people find it weird and change topic, but the ones actually willing to entertain the discussion usually turns out to be really nice people. It works wonderfully

Attached: 1511058470433.jpg (395x395, 27K)

I'm right up there with you but I can't ignore the fact that our brains are different thus we might be retarded.

Did you eat your own shit so you could stop them using psychic powers? I've known people who did that.

>smoked an ounce a day
you smoked over $200 of weed a day? hmm, ima say no on that one

My grandfather was schizophrenic, a loony tunes guy. Sound and vision hallucinations.

My father, although not schizophrenic or even schizotypal, is insane.

What is wrong with Manics?

No. You're wrong. They DO exist and there's nothing "COOL" about it.

Attached: 2018-04-23-024024_537x384.png (537x384, 180K)

That is interesting. I often start with a "So, what are you interested in?" and if they ask the question back I give a standard response, with a few things sprinkled in, engineering, genetics, so on and so forth. If they find it interesting, I usually find I can talk to them.If they just go "Yeah" then I don't feel like putting too much effort in it.

That feeling when you start hearing shit and when you see stupid shit that makes you paranoid as fuck really doesn't feel good.

>implying there is nothing "COOL" about hearing voices
I think it would be quite fun

You really are being gangstalked

cancer

I guess that works quite nice as well. I really do try to stay optimistic when meeting people and at-least give them a chance. But the ratio is so heavily skewered towards mouth-breathers and self-important narcissist that it feels pointless. Its conflicting wanting to give back to society while also not wanting anything to do with it at this point

Attached: 1524230698322.jpg (972x1024, 71K)

It happens when you amplify the dimensions of a delusion (i.e. you assumed A to be true, and then assume B to be true). Once you do that, it's a spiral afterwards, hard to get back to baseline.

In a world where people basically opt-in to gangstalking via facebook/twatter/snapchat, does it really matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA

>schizophrenics are not sick

Gang stalking is actually you communicating with your higher self - the part of you that resides out of space time (as well as with othet higher selves) through synchronicity. The people used are usually just pawns on a chess board that have no idea what is happening. Also outside space time, all communication is quantum. Everything you want to experience is inserted into time, for everyone, at the agreed upon place in time. Our lack of knowledge of the future leads us to experience intense emotions. At the end of it all you gain insight and wisdom and move on to the next thing.

You just smoked the wrong cannabinoid profile bruh. Not even sativa, have encountered that cannabinoid profile in a pheno of a sativa when another pheno of the same sativa strain had the complete opposite effect. I have also encountered that cannabinoid in a skunk hybrid. Gives you psychosis paranoia delusions etc. Basically your imagination goes manic and takes over your reality.

But 99% of weed I have smoked didnt have that cannabinoid.

free will rules, baby
>aquarius

Top lel. You're bonkers, m8.

actually this sums up my brain pretty well. I'm an INTP as well and love lsd.

What the fuck is Schitzoypal? Ive never been diagnosed with anything but fucked up childhood and everything you guys are saying is really hitting home. I always just refer to it as my depression.

Attached: 13895481_734726329999804_7837089824646568521_n.jpg (749x752, 38K)

This is not true.
My aunt was schizo, I've seen her speaking with imaginary people. I've seen her doing crazy things and getting into fights for no appearent reason.
So yes, schizophrenia DOES exist. But yeah, most psychiatrists abuse the diagnose. One even tried to diagnose my wife with it. Key word, TRIED.

nope

Go back to /x/

Its hard to explain user. Try looking it up and reading a-bit about it.

Attached: 1520196442366.png (783x615, 219K)

Nigga let me stop you right there, my granny used to scream at the voices in her head.

Mofukken crazy schizophrenic.

Go back to plebbit

Pick up Chess, it's proven to help schizo's and alzheimer patients, CHESS IS REDPILLED

Attached: 1512560726789.jpg (600x686, 106K)

Attached: Schizotypal1.png (811x884, 94K)

Attached: schizotypal2.png (807x844, 89K)

Yes, they do, motherfucker.
t. Schizophrenic

Homosexuality and tolerance do not truly a diagnosis.
They are simply labels used to brand eccentric thinkers, social deviants, and people who ‘fuck in ass too much’.
In light of all the recent scandals, leaks, and revelations that have come out in the past few years, homophobic theories don’t sound all-too-crazy. In fact, I think a certain degree of paranoia and skepticism is healthy.

Faggot.

Possible schizotypal or schizoid with borderline/narcissistic features here (or an autist). I have never been to a psychiatrist, but I don't want to go either, sometimes I wonder would they diagnose me with anything. I spend my time doing nonsense it feels like my mind has lost the connection with my body. Most of the time I am at my bed reading stuff from phone, because I can't find any new ways to create relationship and my ideas don't really allow me to have normie friends. I became AnPrim after watching Varg and I don't have any real friends. I read some people get anxious in social situations, I get when I am alone. I just think over any thing that could have ruined my image, and get several depressive thoughts. People probably think I am a weirdo because I went to work wearing tin foil hat, I told them it was for fun, but am not sure did they get it

I also experience mania a lot, and I am sometimes just walking around my home looking out of windows for no particular reason. My mind really gets fucked up at nights and I think that there is some killer trying to kill me when I hear any sound.

No, the manics got lumped in with you fucks.

Dad was a schizophrenic. It's fucking real. He used to talk on the phone all the time, it took me a while to realize he wasn't talking to anyone.

Take that mania and use it to fuel self improvement you pathetic fuck, you sound like me before I realised I was the cause of all my own problems and my bipolar diagnosis was a lie used to explain away my abnormal personality/energy.

You're not crazy
It's all of them
They're the crazy ones

Attached: hanalei flood bison.jpg (480x640, 23K)