Why is everyone on this board so fucking dumb?

Why is everyone on this board so fucking dumb?
And don't say underaged cause even the early 20's dudes are massive brainlets

Attached: despacito.jpg (640x512, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prezi.com/pyxnww6rhroh/the-relationship-between-iq-and-educational-achievement-jo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

social rejects generally gave everyone around them decent reasons to reject them. most people here are either blissfully unaware or think they are better than other posters and just come here "for the meems"

It's cause dumb people are more likely to be complete losers. Intelligent people will eventually go to a great college, get a great job and get confidence that way.

I graduated valedictorian and am at an ivy league so n ot everyone here's dumb. I've spent about 7 years here though and just can't kcik the havbit

Attached: 1525901324495.gif (554x400, 42K)

all I do is play video games and watch anime. If a few brain cells disappear so be it

>social rejects generally gave everyone around them decent reasons to reject them
That's partly true for sure

>or think they are better than other posters
The ammount of self proclaimed geniuses here is beyond annoying. "I'm really smart just autistic/lazy xD"
Nah nigga, you just retarded like the rest of us

>frog poster
>thinks intelligence translates into grades
>brags about his one incher on r9k
You are the kind of retard OP was talking about

See we have people here who are so addicted to lying that they feel the need to do it even when they are anonymous, this js why this user here is loathed by everyone around him. He actually made shit up in his head to ignore it.

What did you expect? The users of this website are entertained by children's cartoons

Ikr? /co/ trully is the worst

Nothing worse than this sort of mental gymnastics. Yes it does, everyone knows it does (on average), the only reason r9k denies it is so they can gloat over iq tests

COPE

Why would I need to cope with *your* lies you brain dead ape?

>Yes it does, everyone knows it does
Most people agree that doing well in school doesn't make you neccesairily intelligent.
IQ tests are a meme

Good for you for getting in a college you want but don't boast for being good at parroting shit

>Most people agree that doing well in school doesn't make you neccesairily intelligent.

No one actually thinks that, it's the same as "everyones equal". Why do you think sperm donors must have graduated college?

>No one actually thinks that
Most people think like that retard. Do you actually talk to people IRL?

>Why do you think sperm donors must have graduated college?
Dunno, cause bitches dumb enough to wanna raise a kid alone withnomancausetheyknowbetter don't know better?

>Most people think like that retard. Do you actually talk to people IRL?

Yeah. The only people who say this are people who did poorly at school. People who did average or better accept that on average smart people do better at school (and earn more money, and go to better colleges, and eat better diets, and do more exercise).

>Dunno, cause bitches dumb enough to wanna raise a kid alone withnomancausetheyknowbetter don't know better?
It's a expensive process so complete dumbasses can't afford it. The facts are, most reasonably successful people think that otherwise the requirement wouldn't be there.

>early 20's kids are intelligent and experienced
why are you so dumb?

This board is smart, and only really stupid normals come to argue with them which makes them looks smarter.

A lot of people here are NEETs and/or druggies with mental illnesses.

And yet they some how blow normies out all day lol it's amazing

>only people who did well at school are gonna say smart people do well at school
It's as if they wanna stroke their own dick or something

There is no corelation between doing well at school and eating healthy/excerising.

>women who wanna spend a shit ton of money on buying sperm instead of finding someone like a normal human want top tier sperm
>they think top tier sperm means top college graduate
Ok, that still doesn't mean that well at school = intelligent. Maybe if you get a masters in engineering or some shit but doing well in HS doesn't make you smart

That's not an excuse to be huge retards

For essentially the same reason you have to be at least 5'8''

What do you mean? Being right doesn't pay the bills. The only solace I can find is knowing the normies will inherit a world of ashes and suffering.

It's serious how obsessed they are with their grades. I remember one of my math class teachers showed everyone the grades of the class at the end of the year probably for some passive aggressive reason and this guy who was always trying to bully me pointed out the worst grade and said it was probably mine but then the teacher corroborated that I had the highest grade in the class. Maybe it's because grades are easy so the lowest common denominators use them to boost their self esteem.

Cringe

prezi.com/pyxnww6rhroh/the-relationship-between-iq-and-educational-achievement-jo/

Can't believe I'm debating whether smart people do better in school or not. Just cause you dropped out doesn't mean you have to make up shit like this it's pathetic.

Yeah obviously they want smart (and tall) children

Didn't you just bash IQ bragging a few posts back?

Pretty much

Yeah, it means something but not as much as academic perfoemance. The thing is you're going to deny absolutely every way of measuring intelligence and just say there's no correlation.

How do you actually think people measure intelligence?

I'd say most commonly it's

>which college you went to/if you went
>your job
>how well you did in high school/college

Yeah some folk do that.
I know plenty of who are in good colleges and have good jobs but are fucking dumbasess and I know dropouts who are smart af.
I ain't saying there is 0 correlation but "I did well at school so I'm smart, not like you r9kfags" is just bragging on literally nothing.

You said hes all about iq now he denies intelligence? Imagine if you ever had to argue without making things up halfway through.

>Yeah some folk do that.
Over 90 percent of people do that.... what other ways of doing it are there?

Guess money is one which I've forgot that's about it imo

Bragging anonymously should always be met with accusations of lies and shame, even if user is accomplished he doesn't deserve any of the satisfaction that comes from those achievements if they want to spend their free time coming to Jow Forums and talking shit.

I can't even understand what this says. Honestly it's just pathetic cope, that's all there is to say.

I know retards who got lucky with money or just inherited money/connections.
I wont meet a rich guy and automatically think "oh he smart!". That's dumb

>cope
Love how assume we are dropouts or that we flunked HS cause we disagree with you. Merely shows how fucking dumb you are

Lol. Here's the thing sweetie, it's not bragging to me it's just my normal life. Funnily enough if someone brings up their "normal" achievements e.g. going to a mediocre college they won't get accused of bragging.

I can congratulate and be happy for people more successful than me, and won't be modest to people less successful than me just cause my success hurts their feelings. I never bring this up if it's not relevant.

Moneys definitely the worst one. I do it by job/college

It does sound like cope desu

The thing is, since you made all this shit up there's really 0 weight to anything you say. You're just a blob of nothing.

25+ up threads are sometimes good and have well-thought-out posts.

Lol. Anyone who's done the same will know I'm telling the truth so it doesn't matter.

That's because you're really dumb dude.

You've cornered yourself, you either have to post dox proving your claims or shut the fuck up and cease to be so full of insufferable shit.

As a valedictorian, I feel no need to impress lesser peasants

Attached: 1501212252166.png (320x320, 68K)

>valedictorian
Why would you brag about your HS giving you a faggot certificate?

Because they have an illness that compels them to lie.

Lol. You don't have one. Fuck off drumpftard

Attached: 1538960115553.gif (300x577, 72K)

It's not like they have the ability to argue well and in good faith, that defeats liberal ideas

Wel yeah. I never studied in HS and only put enough effort in to get in the college I wanted, which I barely did.
I'm doing the same shit in college and it's working great.
Imagine being some pathetic tryhard overachiever. Do you have asian parents by any chance?

If I was smart, I wouldn't be here

Thats good keep it this way more robots will take HRT and transition

why are these homicidal "people" still allowed here?

Nah they were abusive and white. Not all of us were lucky enough to get coddled into some mediocre college by being born into the right class.

Cope harder

I guess I can only speak for myself and I think it has to do with getting very little stimuli. An outgoing and well balanced person will put themselves in situations where they often gain new experiences and take in a lot of different ideas and opinions from other people. I'm scared of people, very insecure and extremely sheltered, I haven't deviated from my routines in decades, memory has gone complete shit along with my health. It's a bit like someone slowly going from human to zombie.

Attached: 1346108080509.png (850x681, 254K)

Graduating = Graduating with a good GPA or equivalent and actually learning?

Im afraid you are the one doing the most coping in this thread, let me tell you something in my book doing good in higher education definetively has a correlation with intelligence, cause youre not there to fuck around. Dont count your chickens pal, late teens daycare doesnt mean anything other than work ethics, for all I know you could have droned it out in HS. A lot of teens going through this period wont be as centered as you were.