I am real-life lolcow and this is not fixable. I don't know what to do...

I am real-life lolcow and this is not fixable. I don't know what to do. I think I need move away and let everything behind me. Please don't write "kill yourself/kys". Any advice?

Attached: 1535643636104.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Iktfb
Feels in the night

I wont say "KYS" but 2 options and they both involve being the bottom, 1 transition or 2 use Grindr to let robots use your boipussy like a walking flesh light

>I think I need move away and let everything behind me.
is this feasible? if you can do it then go for it. move as far as possible and everything will be okay. if anything from your past comes up for any reason you just deny and wave it away. people can be real jerks, they won't let you live anything down

>t. lolcow(male)
fuck off

Same, my proof is on Tumblr and twitter. Do you have any proof op?
I'm a csa survivor and my stalkers lie to other people and say I made it up. It was my dads step father who raped me, I feel like Jesus Christ because of the depth of the rumors and misconceptions. You can use it to your advantage as well, everything I said about myself is true but I get accused of making it up

Yeah, but i never lived alone in theroy i can move away.

How does that help? I don't wanna be a trap

My proof is people getting receipts of things I said in 2014, if you follow the right people on social media you would know, even my big brother contributed, but in my town

Become a sissy sub twink and get that bussy smashed some real men might allow you to live with them in exchange for being a nasty little butt slut

Traps have it easy and you would basically be getting a 2nd chance at life you could also collect orbiters

I have been a victim of this, as I already Said,
You can't stop what other people do. The only thing is to drop out of society and enjoy being by yourself. I cope by enjoying being the devil itself, when all I do is listen to music

What else have you going on though at least you could get laid and would be in high demand

If you are young it is possible, but a grown man takeing HRT? I am freak enough.

Join the military
Become a female (male)
Play vidya
Fap to Bailey Jay
Leave Jow Forums
Make a Grindr profile
Get a job

Lots of options OP

Wont know till you try senpai

Sorry man i feel you. I hope you can still change things someday. Wish you the best

Thanks for understanding, I doubt things will change, I got blamed for it, my dad knows the things I said about myself did happen because he lives with me, so that my only comfort. It's complicated drama

become an internet celebrity like chris-chan

Op, do you have any proof? Is it just a one time joke? I can help because I have experience, I was stalked for over four years and I still am. It can't be as deep as mine, even worse I was raped as a child and they claim I made it up when I still have nightmares

Seconding, if you get to a meme status like him you can sell comically overpriced bs
How did this happen to you? How did you know what was going on? Im sorry OP, I can recommend attempting to "get your life straight" even if you dont succeed or do it for a long time they may start to respect what youre doing with your life