I just went for an interview at Bed Bath & Beyond

I just went for an interview at Bed Bath & Beyond
I have 2 years restaurant/retail experience, 3 years programming experience, and 2 years industrial plant experience

The bitch snubbed me at the end of the 5 minute interview "we'll let you know, we have other interviews still". As soon as I left I got the email "unfortunately we can't move forward at this time..."

>inb4 you're over qualified
No, she didn't even have my resume in front of her I don't think she even read it

How in the MOTHERFUCK can I not even get a motherfucking bullshit job like working at Bed Bath & Beyond stocking shelves.

Holy shit FUCK this society

Attached: 1540024055493.jpg (633x758, 67K)

You aren't overqualified it sounds like you are underqualified

yeah? how do you figure that you fucking nigger

Are you a fucking white male?

This is your problem. Nobody wants us unless we force them to.

t. can't escape my cashier mcjob that i was lucky to get in the first place

I assume it had to do with your hygiene, dress, or body language. You may have been a loser, but I think, more likely, you presented yourself too well.

When we were interviewing during my last job, we hated to see people who had invested in their education. It made them a flight risk. We wanted ambitionless people so that they would stay at the job for multiple years without looking for better opportunities. This isn't a shelf-stocking job, it was an office job in a cubicle.

I think that you looked overprepared and as a young male, you looked like someone who could have walked away from the job too easily.

Attached: 1538780035988.jpg (564x536, 38K)

It was a seasonal job, first of all

Second, I told her I WANTED something part time, which is what I applied and interviewed for

Yeah dude, at my programming job they had women there making more than me with 0 tech skills. Fucking pissed me off

you probably looked like a greasy motherfucker. a programmer working at a woman's store? yikes

Go fuck yourself, I'm clean cut and I would be stocking shelves. I wore a tucked dress shirt, leather belt and leather shoes.

Are you a 1/10?
You have to be attractive to sell shit

Why are you applying for retail with your experience and presumable skills?

What happen to your programming jobs?

You don't need qualifications to work in retail lmao, they hire people based on looks and apparent personality, don't feel bad, you're a robot.

I can't get one of those either. Fucking recruiters have a monopoly on the job market and fucked it all up. Don't fall for the CS meme anons. The calls I rarely do get are for "junior" positions for 45k a year, which will barely get you a studio here. Some motherfucker even had the nerve to offer me an internship. I don't want to work 60 hours a week so I can barely afford a shitty studio. I'd rather stay with family but they don't live near programming jobs.

Do some Network/System Admin jobs or IT Support?

>part time
Sweetie, no...

They don't hire people for that. They want specific experience. Catch 22. You need the experience but they won't hire without the experience. Programming doesn't count. It's ridiculous.

Why?

I would get some IT certs and apply anyways. That's how I got hired. Also depends on your location I live in a big city so there's a lot of IT jobs for me to choose from. Good luck though user.

They didn't give you the job that's why. If you were hireable you would have

Because you didn't get the job you fucking mong.
Kys you worthless subhuman

You are a fat ugly neckbeard. No one is going to hire you. They think you will rape them. You probably get off on groping underaged girls

Eat my ass faggot

Those cost money and take a lot of time

Do you wipe your ass?

Truth hurt rapist?
You are an unemployed piece of dogshit and even bed bath and beyond knows you come off creepy and weird.
Fucking incel

>said the r9k poster

Experience requirements can always be waived. Unlike degrees or certifications, there's no outside body regulating experience. It's just a proxy for basic competence. If you're capable of doing the job they're advertising without any extra training, apply for it. Explain how and why you came to have the specific skills and knowledge necessary for the job.