You always fell into this trick

You always fell into this trick

Attached: 44838499_320967562048422_1063678612546256896_n.jpg (712x676, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scots_language
youtube.com/watch?v=3w4LtD_p53Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They both weigh the same.

no, it's a kilogramme of steel, because steel's heavier than feathers

thar booth a kallogramme

But steel's heavier than feathers

Oregg

steel's heavier than feathers you fucking idiot.

Steel.
Steel is heavier than lead

Wrong. Feathers are bigger.

They both weigh the same, but steel is more dense and is thus heavier than the kg of feathers.

True answer incoming.
While their mass is equal, they may not weigh the same on a scale. Due to subtle air currents in a room, the feathers may be slightly "lifted up". The metal bar cannot be lifted up by air currents alone.
Thus: the metal may measure to weigh more than the feathers.

Basically whatevers more compact weighs slightly more since gravity falls off with distance.

>asked the "ton of bricks or ton of feathers" version to my store manager the other day just for shits and giggles
>he actually said feathers
>that man is in charge of running a million dollar store

Attached: 1484455330372.png (457x704, 323K)

But what if a mad cunt put an electromagnet in the ceiling just before the test?

I was told this "joke" once and didn't get it, I thought about it for 3 years before I finally understood.
>Tfw brainlet.

you don't have to be smart in everything to succeed in life, user

underrated post post

You have a much better chance surviving the ton of feathers being dropped on you though. The steel is going to come straight down and very fast, the feathers are more likely to disperse and slow down.

boo deir buff a killagram

No I literally never fell for this even as a kid

The question is what weighs more, not what would kill you if dropped on your head brainlet

Boot steyal's heviour thun feathurs
how do you even spell that mad accent phonetically

Attached: but steel's heavier than feathers.png (540x277, 109K)

The question is vague, because a "ton" could just mean a lot, rather than 2000lbs. More than likely, a lot of feathers will weigh less than a lot of bricks.

just look on Scottish social media
its worse than black people

Attached: 1.jpg (575x1024, 43K)

Don't you dare be rude, when most people ask that question they phrase it as what would you rather be hit with.

>they both weigh the same
>but one is heavier

is this the 140 average Jow Forums iq that ive been hearing about?

He doesn't know that a kg of steel is heavier than a kg of feathers
Pffffffffft eh he he he
Must be horrible being sub 140 IQ

Attached: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.png (473x500, 135K)

They both have the same mass but not the same density. That is why the volume of steel used is less than that of the feathers

The feathers weigh more because there's an addition few grams in the bag needed to hold them.

Holy shit, we're being invaded by fucking facebook now. This entire thread needs to go back

That is 250g of feathers AT LEAST

It's literally not even considered English

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scots_language

Did you fags know that he streams on twitch now?

A million dollar store? He's not the CEO is he?

Well, as much as i hate chavs, at least it is phonetical and doesn't include alot of redundancies like ebonics.
Still they are the scum of the scots

ah doon get et

Attached: limmythink.gif (350x350, 268K)

I give up. What's the fucking answer

a kilogramme of steel

They cheated by putting more feathers than steal.

Ever come to you that he was sarcastic?

>haha this guy doesnt care about my useless word games he is stupid!
That guy is running a store. All you can do is come up with worthless little word games. Who do you think is the retard there?

The feathers are in a bag, and therefore heavier

What you posted is different. The facebook post is just slang.

Probably steel, since it's heavier.

>Shitty fucking instagram image formatting
Why do normalfags like this garbage?

steel is havvyer den fedders...

Actually it depends, if you compressed the ton of feathers and put them all in a hard casing or somehow hardened some of the feathers then they'd both kill you the same.

YOU FOOL, IT'S C, THE LEAD, THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONE SECOND.
youtube.com/watch?v=3w4LtD_p53Q

Isn't it kilogram?

it is simple and they can understand it in contrast to non normie memes

No, I always fall for this trick.

Attached: I miss you please come back.jpg (591x139, 26K)

really showed him huh

Attached: f-draghi-a-20170428-870x523.jpg (502x498, 61K)

A typical Home Depot in a good sized city brings in $1,000,000+ daily easily

Sure there is a kilo of steel and a kilo of feathers but they put the kilo of feathers in a bag and that adds extra weight so that scale should not be reading even. A kilo is a kilo but not when you stick it in a bag. Jesus Christ you pot head must be getting fucked by your dealers

Attached: 63Upadq.jpg (640x670, 57K)

I'm so autistic I made my physics teacher cry when he was explaining about terminal velocity. How if you dropped 10 tonnes of steel or 10 tonnes of feather off a skyscraper at the same time, which would hit the ground first. He claimed they would both hit at the same time but I took wind resistance and the aerodynamic shape of the sack the feathers were in and calculated the difference in impact times.

You are wrong see pic it's my share holders report they made 100 billion and if you decide that between 2200 stores then decide that by the amount of days open per year it's not even fucking close to a million per day. It's a couple hundred thousand max per day

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-185745.png (1440x2560, 458K)

divided not decide

Kilo is latin for 0, baka
they both weigh the same, weigh 0

Attached: 1503547782535.jpg (269x211, 8K)

The killogramme of feathers weighs more. You also have to carry the weight of what you did to those poor birds.

>You also have to carry the weight of what you did to those poor birds.
lol but kinda sad

The ton of feathers is heavier because it also includes the weight of the bag holding the feathers

ameriburgers, everyone

Why do you retards think that a lg of steel is heavier than a kg of feathers?

What is kg? A kg is a unit of meauring WEIGHT. It doesn't describe how many feathers there are or how much steel there is. This is a trick question to weed out idiots like you. You have an arbitrary amount of feathers which somehow collectively weigh a kilogram, but for some reason people think that a kilogram of steel would be any heavier.
Man I hate people.

some stores make more money than others

Listen dude, the density of steel means that it technically weighs more than feathers when tested in a lab environment. The two things can weigh the same when looking at the scale but at a closer look we can see that you need more feathers to out weight that small amount of steel. Hence a kilogram of steel weighs more than a kilogram of feathers.

Retard density is unrelated to weight, you can compress the feathers to the same size as the steel in a container and it will weight the same minus the container. Nowhere in the question does it specify AMOUNT or DENSITY. It's all about the WEIGHT. Again this is a trick question and you fell for it.

Attached: 35F1C1DE-95DD-4832-87DB-BFF348DADC6E.jpg (486x494, 84K)

na thats not it, ur thinking about size, steel will always outweight a feather if they are the same size or if they are in the same gravitational field

>million dollar store

i love how this would be the equivalent of a shack where i live, assuming you had anything left over for lumber

Attached: 1498097547496.jpg (480x360, 41K)

No....YOU always fell into that trick.
Mass =/= Volume

my cock weights 500 grams by the end of the day
you're all dicklets kek