What do you think about friends with benefits?

What do you think about friends with benefits?

Attached: 573D7F8D-FBE3-45EA-ABA5-552FEC6D49A8.jpg (1024x749, 154K)

Tsundere relationship for retards

Too casual. It warps sex into a cute funny game. No one should have one, for their own good.

degenerate af but I can see the benefits, sex and all the fun stuff without the burdens of an actual relationship

If both truly wants to be only friends with benefits i find it a good way to sexual pleasure and release stress

I'm with this user desu

OP here, one guy wanted me to have a relationship like that, but I refused. It just seems to be too degenerate and I still have some moral values, which restrict me from doing such a filthy thing... though I know it would actually help me to fulfill my drive.

Attached: DFFFF199-AA43-4770-8FC3-F8A6EF04D67B.gif (200x200, 1.57M)

What if every single person who said they had a situation like this go over well was lying to you to make polyamory seem more appealing than it is?

and another faggot thread...

Bad bad.
Sex stuff is only for relationships!
I am also very intimated by sex stuffs so that may be why.

Attached: Psyshock.jpg (800x640, 48K)

Yeah Im a faggot, but topic is pretty much universal

How the fuck do people have friends with benefits? I can't even get women to talk to me but now even normies are having casual sex? I just want a gf...

>even normies
Yeah thats a problem

It fucked up the relationship with my ex
i mean we got back together but that situation hurted her deeply

DON'T BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

it will always be exploiting someone for sex,one of the two (or both),will be hurted by that

SEX IS AN INTIMATE THING

Approach sex only with love for the other person,not as casual fun,if you want to have fun just play mario party

Ok, thank you user. Im sure anyway, that I dont want to do anything like that, but it was just a bit of a shocker to me, that someone even proposed it

There is nothing wrong about that, if you feel you need sex and you know guy/girl is normal so why not? I had one of these relationship, it was cool, but always someone will be hurt, it's hard to seperate feelings and sex usually.

It just seems morally wrong to me, though I know its dumb. And I want to avoid being hurt as I easily attach to people giving me attention

It's okay everyone is different if you do not like that everything is fine. I guess you just need find a nice guy for you :^)

literally "i-it's not a relationship!": the relationship

And you said about being hurt after some attention I'm in this ship right know after night drinking with my cooworker, I fell into her after we been close to each other at that night. And she just dumped me after some time for no reason :^)

They're not "friends". One of them is in love with the other, and the other is using them like disposable napkins.

Attached: 1537083091101.jpg (431x416, 53K)

>"open" relationship to make things work easier
>ends
Toppest cuck

Thats why I prefer to wait for the chosen one, even if its going to be eternity

Attached: 8D866FE4-EE4F-4E5C-BC49-61AFC02A2153.jpg (347x402, 37K)

they ALWAYS catch feelings. It's absolutely awesome when you have one though, but it's not going to last.

Two people who won't admit their feelings for each other. You can't fuck and call yourselves just friends. Doesn't work like that.

I guess it's good plan. Maybe I should behave like you.

this
I do agree though that sex has become a lot less sensual and more casual, but if youre dating someone who has the same views as you on sex it shouldnt matter, its how each person in that relationship values sex

>lol relationsihp
Nothing wrong with 2 attractive young people using each other's bodies as toys. You'd stop being so attached to one girl if you always at least 3 different sex friends at a time. t.childhood friend of a chad

I think it's ironic nature gave me a dick in the Goldilocks zone of cocks, yet all of this abstract bullshit layered on top of the natural requirements to get a gf/fwb has left me a failed normalfag. Where the fuck am I?

I had something like that. I guess we both just mutually didn't like each other and were lonely, so things happened. It went for a while then it fizzled out because... yeah we didn't like each other. Today we are still friends... without benefits.

All in all, nothing that wrong with it.

Hot and smart. It's like being in a relationship but without all the drama and mental investing.

Attached: 1523768984357.jpg (700x530, 76K)