So, user. It has finally happened

So, user. It has finally happened.
Youve found the woman of your dreams. She has all the right interests youre also into, shes actually funny and gets along perfectly with your personality, she the farthest thing from an NPC, and she completely and utterly beautiful. Shes your dream girl in every single way. And get this, for some weird reason shes head over heels for you. And no, its not some cruel prank either. She hates Chads and youre exactly the kind of guy shes been searching for.

The only hang up. This was her. About a year ago. She had a rough drug addiction and would sell herself for drugs. This is a live video of her, high on heroine, fucking for her next high.

efukt.com/22506_your_gangbang_etiquette_sucks.html

However, shes completely recovered and in no way leads her formal lifestyle, as well as being completely loyal to you now, as youre savung her from this former lifestyle.

So, user. Do you date her, Or is this vudeo of yuor future wife too much for you?

Attached: 30876024766_83a97034e0_b.jpg (820x1024, 215K)

Yes, nature always gives pardon to our past. It is we who whip ourselves for this illusion.

That black guy's reactions are priceless. oriiigsnlsa

Attached: 1537436352111.png (400x434, 90K)

not a chance my friend

why are there so many guys? Gay asl. but props on turning out a trick

>perfect in every way
>drug addled whore who plys her pussy for another hit to satisfy her addiction
Pick one.

I kek'd when he was just sitting there, dick inside her, dancing. No real reason. Just dancing. Lmao

Attached: RCyX0U.gif (320x180, 611K)

She doesnt anymore. That was her past, user. Shes a good christian girl now thats redpilled and based.

I'd tell her it's okay and I forgive her it's not a big deal. Then once she's convinced I'm serious I'd ghost her.

Ghost her, then when shes at her breaking point, tell her shes a disgusting whore that doesnt even deserve the lowest of the low.

don't care. I would honestly just say I like her and then crush her hopes for extreme despair and tell her no one will ever be with her.

Why would you ruin something that could literally make your life 10 times better? Spite?

>whored herself out
>nigger fucker
>kike thinks it can get me to disregard morals for pussy
shame on you.

She bare backed all those guys. No telling what disease she has. If she will let random guys do that she probably shared needles too.

No fucking way

Whores get my punishment.

how unbelievable crue'l user

Attached: This+ca4f38c5eadc.png (225x225, 9K)

Exactly this. OP is a fucking berg.

You might to be able to rehabilitate a junkie but you can't ever rehabilitate a whore

Honestly would still date her. She loves dick and anytime she doesn't put out I can be all upset about how she put out for like 4 dudes who are weird af and do shit like dab while they are fucking her. It would be good leverage.

What kind of question is that? No one will ever love me so of course I would forgive her almost everything as long as she would truly love me back. I'm not a saint too. Everyone does mistakes. What matters to me is if that person regrets it.

you guys are fucking cucks

Fuck off, kike cocksucker

Yeah that's the jist of it. I've done that before to a girl.
It's not cruel. It doesn't effect them at all. They'll just go suck and fuck a bunch of dicks either way if you do it or not.

Well, if she did that while being with me that would be a whole different story.

You wouldent dab while inside of her, user?
Come on. Thats epic lulz