How many times has this happened to you robots, be honest?

How many times has this happened to you robots, be honest?

Attached: FB_IMG_1540583504013.jpg (960x696, 56K)

Lmao you fucking underage loser my sides

You guys are so pathetic no wonder you are all virgins that want to fuck traps and dudes

Never. My dad is a works much and I'm an immigrant who can't speak his own native language good enough to have a proper conversation with his own parents.

nope. my father figure was a man not a pussy. learned not to sperg on everyone when i felt sad from him.

It should be changed to "dads loser fag son" sounds about right

I'm sure your parents love you and are proud of you user

My dad never did I was not some loser fuck like you lmao

This never happened to me ofc my dad was an actual man I almost feel bad for yours but partly his fault for raising some NEET faggot fuck like you

For his sake I hope he doesn't walk in on you jerking off to shemales and anime

You should at least offer him your nasty little boipussy that way he gets something out of it

Have you considered HRT and transitioning? You may not be the son he wants but you could be daddy's little girl!

Why not stop being depressed go on Grindr and butt fuck twink robots its fun and better then being sad slam their tight bussy holes

Damn man even robots shit on you lol go to therapy you little faggot and get medication it will help

Take estrogen and become Stacy she is always happy, you could get dom Chad BFs lots of sex win win

What do you look like in a dress and makeup OP? Are you a male (female) or male (male)

He calls you fucking "champ"? Jesus man

Never, because my dad ran out on us like the faggot he is and started another family.

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-204244~2.png (1080x794, 595K)

Get your moms clothes on and suck him off OP also tell him thanks do you think he has a bigger penis or you?

What the fuck is with all the samefagging in here?

Anyways, never, because my dad is a depressed nonfunctioning alcoholic and it was usually me trying to check up on him and make sure he wasn't going to kill himself

How is it samefag when there is 18 posters you fuck boi

After reading this thread you should let your pops ass fuck you for all the pain he is going through you might enjoy it too!!

I looked at the wrong number, looks like I'm fucking retarded oops

I don't think it is samefagging just angry r9kers and faggots wanting OP to become a trap its disgusting

>get drunk and tell my dad im suicidal
>now he acts worried all the time
sorry dad

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26-13-32-39.png (720x1280, 110K)

I hate you faggots so fucking much

Why do you hate us user you seem like the faggot

You 100% should suck him off for this shit maybe even trap out

You should let your dad split your ass like a log with his penis

Once and never again he caught me toying my bussy with a carrot

Anyone who had a dad growing up should leave this board.
>tfw no dad to go diving with

Attached: cousteau-tank_3368928b.jpg (620x792, 78K)

You missed out some dads jerk their sons off

What did he say? Did he walk in while you were cumming it was stuck in your boipucci?

Never, but the dad in that chart sounds like a really cool dad, desu.

I barely know my father. he got my mom pregnant and bailed

Pretty much I was moaning too

I love it when older people sign off their messages with their name, it's so silly but sweet at the same time

>Look, lad. I dont wanna stress you more, but in your age, I've had like, i dunno, five or so 'experiences', including your mum
No, by all means, dad, you didn't stress me at all.

Attached: 1539445422509.png (657x527, 341K)

Damn thats hot user how big is your penis?

Did you turn out a homosexual? You sound like it lmao

>tfw when my dad was a straight player and i am totally not

So you turned out gay? Oh well you bottoms are needed

Will you fucking stop already you annoying reikonigger?

what the fuck is this thread

I came to here some feel stories but everyone is trying to turn op into a trap, what the fuck is wrong with this board

My dad was an addict so i didnt get to see him, i met him once on the subway. He OD'd so he isn't there for me when I'm depressed, my moms an addict too so she's not there for me either

Attached: F38D02D6-BFEF-4902-8F3A-3078022F0386.jpg (704x400, 19K)

He didn't have it much better than me so he's in no position to give me any advice. I don't look up to him, he's not a good father figure.

>everyone
It's just one person, actually

Attached: Hot-Fuzz-simon-pegg-nick-frost-ed-wright-737418_640_272.jpg (640x272, 42K)

>but everyone
It's one guy

Be nice to your father, he's a good man.

Jow Forums is a board of impressionable young losers preyed on by fetishists like trapfuckers.

this whole board is basically a psyop and you should leave ASAP.

Ha. more like,
>lighten up
>snap out of it
>stop being ridiculous
>why would you say these things just to hurt us?
>you must really like being miserable, huh?

>Be 16, had no school that day
No thanks, just wanna stay home

My dad was a bit of a hapless normie mixed with old boomer. He also had estranged from two previous sons (from two previous marriages) I know very little about to this day. There was never any chance of him 'getting it' as it were. He never asked what I might be interested in or encouraged any talents. One summer for instance he entered my name a shit ton of times into a kid's baseball league coached by a bunch of old Red Sox players. I had zero interest in baseball and being a smaller gangly jewish kid I wasn't very good. Center field. When I expressed my disinterest he got mad about it and yelled at me incessantly until I caved. He used to race modifieds at the local raceway and take me along a lot long after her retired and went to watch. When we saw there was a CC cart for sale for the youth division on the track and he asked if I would ever be interested I agreed. But nothing ever came of it. When I expressed interest in instruments or computers I was basically blown off and told I didn't know what I wanted an it was a fad, etc etc.

My entire history with my father is just stories like that. Mild disconnect smattered with him yelling at me sometimes.

Attached: 1540426500034.jpg (447x670, 71K)

Never, my dad never gave a shit

lmao fucking rekt

0rigliany

never but that sounds like some based fatherhood right there, was normie enough to knock a bitch up and doesn't really get it but doesn't hate you either and hopes it wokes out for you genuinely

is this middle class white thing?
>literally told parent i felt like needed to die while sobbing uncontrollably at 9 yrs old
>brushes it off like no big deal

I've never had any of those except the not-trying bit

he pretty much fucked off emotionally the moment I was no longer a child

I blindly trusted whatever he told me, which also led to me socially stunting myself through all of puberty and high school. Will always resent him on that. Will never allow him near any grandchildren if he ever gets any, never never never never never never never never never never never fucking NEVER.

If you're on Jow Forums then your parents clearly fucked up at some point

OP is trap material he has nothing to lose

Never. my father doesn't care about me fuck you faggot

OP would be happy if he was a trap he could at least get a BF

Never. Since hardly anybody's sharing their stories, I may as well share mine. Like many people on this board, I never truly grew up believing I had a real father, my mother cycled between stepdads. They never meant anything more to me than my mother's love interests, I at least always felt dissociated from them. I sometimes wish I had a father that inspired me to be more masculine, and cared. It's rather stupid of me to expect that, though. It's an aching loneliness that can't and never will be helped. Sometimes dreams will stay dreams, I suppose.

Attached: 1527005580658.jpg (869x943, 250K)

None because I didnt meet my dad until I was in my 20s

Epic projecting, normalcunt.

I doubt 1 person with tons of post IDs its multiple cock lusters this is the norm for Jow Forums now, robots want dick and traps

>what are trap cult discord servers that raid the board 24/7

Go suck a traps dick you faggot fucking NEET

I literally just saw this on reddit you thief! Lol

This thread is AIDS all you robots are losers and faggot lovers

Zero I am not a weeb ass loser like you I feel bad for your dad he will prob suicide when you decide to transition

Those digits. Heil this man.

Attached: PucciandStH.jpg (240x240, 26K)

> suck a traps dick
What are you doing mate that's fucking gay!!

You can go on Grindr and get a cute little robot BF, you can suck his cock and shoot cum in his loving boipuss

It never happened my dad seems to don't care

Attached: 1537735703588.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

I would suck a traps cock if she couldnt get hard dif user here

reply to your fucking father you dickhead. he cares about you

>OP posts crap
>image search
>get leddit
>Why would OP do this?
The image is literally only relevant for: American middle class, underage normies. It appeals to the lowest common denominator and has no original content.

My dad is a giant fag

Congrats OP this is THE WORST thread on all of Jow Forums right now delete you queer

That was 100% percent your fault, you basically killed your father while making him think you hated him. Ice cold user, ice cold.

Maybe they are trying to nudge OP in the right direction

Is he an actual fag? (Homosexual)

I have two dads (Dad and stepdad) and neither of them have even once cared to come up to my room while they knew i am depressed.

never. i kind of wish it did. when i talk to friends on skype and discord sometimes they'll get a call from their dad or mother and they'll just talk about real things that are bothering them or things that happened to them that day. i've never had that. the conversations are so surface level and just so boring in my family. nothing ever gets talked about. even important shit. i needed it in middle school when my life was a fucking wreck but they never seemed to give a fuck. if i'm the one who has to initiate the conversation when they can clearly tell i need help, they obviously don't care about me. so fuck it and fuck them.

i'll just keep sitting here like a family pet i guess.

I have 2 dads as well but they are actually gay and I'm glad I moved out 2 years ago they did care for me but damaged me by having sex parties and gang bangs I was never involved but hearing and seeing men slamming each other is shit they also wanted me to be gay and I am far from that

You sound worthless you should at least be someone's fuck holster (sex toy) (male ofc) (bottom)

A fucking idiot, is all so tiresome.

That to me sounds fun but I'm gay and like boipucci I wouldn't want to watch my dads fuck though but if I could have had a chance at a older Bull it would have been game on

OP here, I created the thread for exactly that reason, but it seriously backfired...

Well don't murder him or anything just move out when you can

i was molested as a child and my parents didn't even remember it a week later. they are both alcoholics and my father was barely ever home he was always away on business and my mother tried to raise me as a beta faggot and pander to women. fuck you.

That is a side effect of gay parents that I guess isn't so widely discussed.

Attached: 1520725020216.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Everyone sees their parents fucking at least once I watched my omd man slam mum out when I was in kindergarten didn't fuck me up to much

I wonder about other gay families if their parents pressure them to be megagay its fucked up

that's the idea, I apreciate your advice user

Who molested you dif robot here sorry you were diddled

I have to ask did you enjoy it at least and did it make you gay?

This is also my case except 4 teh alcoholism. Why are breeders usually scum?

This thread is pretty fucking gay OP just saying man

Well, I'm OP after all

Attached: 101.jpg (642x1443, 84K)