Alright boys, I've given up and I'm ready to make my first sex toy purchase...

Alright boys, I've given up and I'm ready to make my first sex toy purchase. What should a guy in his 20s get for a first time?

Attached: 78645.jpg (474x453, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBV_d1JbAL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God tier - Doll
Good tier - Ass+pussy doll
Ok tier - Flesh light

Dragon dildo because OP is a fag

What kinda doll? id love to get those one with the huge tits that are soft.

im open to anything desu

Get one of these asphyxiation belts and strangle yourself you fucking faggot.

umm how about a budget?

either way, get:
-fleshlight (indulge texture is amazing)
-Pipedream Extreme Fuck me Silly mega masturbator
-butt plug
-dildo
-anal beads
-ball stretchers

or if you have the money get a realdoll.

will it make my penis stiff? also how dangerous is it to try hanging yourself solo? Ive seen some vids where guys to girls really get off to it

pic related is a god-tier prostate pounder

t. a male buttslut

Attached: 12036-00.jpg (940x940, 20K)

A sex toy will get just as boring as using your hand. The only thing that gets better everytime is a womans vagina.

glass dildos all the way! listen to this user OP. The only thing better than a glass dildo is a frosted glass dildo. You can put it in the freezer for extra fun.

As far as plastic pussies go, I used to recommend tenga egg as a first time toy to most guys. They're cheap (11-12 dollars) and they let you get an idea of what plastic pussies are like.

That being said, there are other much better options, I have personally never used a fleshlight but I used to have an "over 8lbs of pussy" plastic pussy and I fucking loved it.

This is tenga egg
youtube.com/watch?v=TBV_d1JbAL0

Attached: tenga egg.jpg (1000x1500, 49K)

ive tried fingering myself a few times but i just cant get it to not hurt. it takes forever for me to even come close to relaxing and when i do its still an effort to get my fingers in there. also, the fucking hemorrhoids dont make it feel any better

thats actually pretty interesting but why did they make it an egg lol

probably because an egg is an easy shape to fit over your penis? Also it is reminiscent of the womb I guess.

something i dont think ill ever come close to

:( I'm sorry to hear that user. There really is no greater feeling than cumming into a real pussy. Plastic pussy is close though, so don't despair. It's like 90% the same and you don't have to deal with a girl

How much money are you willing to spend? Fleshlights feel amazing and are good entry level toys, cleanup is a bitch tho

I've wanted to get the pipedream toys, but I've heard they degrade easily

Attached: 1540546145844.gif (450x253, 517K)

FWIW fingers and silicone dildos never did anything for me, it took pic related to get me used to fusing anal pleasure with prostate pressure in order to orchestrate handsfree orgasms.

after that, I upgraded to which filled my ass better and pressed my happy spots more

Attached: 61FiAUIsL8L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 7K)

i guess i wouldnt mind for a few days/ months
i would be nice to wake up next to a living breathing thing once in a while as opposed to my cold wall with its shitty paint

is there a thing where i can fuck my ass and use something to put my dick in at the same time?

Maybe just situatiate yourself between two walls. Fleshlight in front, dildo behind.

good idea desu originalzas

Also they make mounts for fleshlights

>handsfree orgasms.
how does one HFO, in detail

I had suspicions from when my sexuality began developing that the anus had a great deal to do with the pleasurable sensations which reverberate throughout the body when properly stimulated.

It is then essential to be relaxed in your position of choice I trained myself to like doggy more than missionary and start with shallow thrusts using a textured yet smooth dildo (glass being god-tier for this) It's okay to stimulate your front while you do the back when you're learning, because eventually your body begins making the connection. Use far more water based lubrication than you think you would need.

After loosening up with shallow thrusts, find and rub the prostate back and forth, side-to-side, or whatever makes you feel best. Concentrate more on the sensations in and around your anus rather than the prostate until they both feel the same and you've grown even more relaxed.

After that point, you can use more lube to do deeper thrusts and find out if you like deeper penetration beyond the prostate or not. I recommend a thinner dildo for this part, but it's the thicker ones that make you at least, they make me cum harder and faster because I feel more "stretch".

It's not uncommon to be unable to do it at first, but once you get the hang of it, you start having non-ejaculatory orgasms from your butt that make your whole body want to curl up and bite then scream into a pillow. So have a pillow handy, and prop yourself up on a few of them if you feel the need. Towels are very handy. Airflow in the room is very good. Wearing socks makes you cum faster, especially thigh-highs. Don't forget the nipples.

t. a male buttslut

p.s. I cannot emphasize enough that you've got to focus on the sensations in your ass, especially over the sensations in your dick if you choose to stimulate it, because they are very different orgasms. Fingers are cute but they'll hardly ever work if you want to git gud at assgasms.

Nice, how do you thrust though, holding the thing seems uncomfortable as fuck, is it a suction cup?

Whatever is most confortable. I have the dildo on top of a towel on top of a pillow and ride it if I don't feel like holding it, bend over a little and move my abdominals to work the glass dick against my prostate, and feel the ridges of the cock in and out of my ass. Work slow, the more sensation the better. Legs are long so suction cup against the wall never satisfied me.

I really like having both hands behind my back bent over some pillows, dick tucked perpendicular to pillows away from stimulation, spread my ass with one hand and thrust with the other, face down into a toweled pillow, arched back and never rounded