Sad horny fembot hours

finally got this Dab pen thing and a thc cart and i started using it at home today after my classes coz i was home alone,
basically been high for hours now since then, and i have this weird indescribable experience of being really sad and depressed but also horny as fuckk.

tl;dr iv been crying heavily and masturbating a LOT for the past few hours

AMA i guess

Attached: 1532779881853.png (597x512, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZlRZtg2AIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice bait, just fuck off.

Are you crying while masturbating or going one on one off?

Also 2D or 3D?

Are we supposed to care that you're doing something that 99% of the people here do just because you're a le female?

Fuck off

Hove does it feel, to look into the other sides future and know that YOU can leave at every point.
Bet you enjoy that tremendously.

no one cares

post pic or fuck off

kind of both at the same time, but then cumming makes me stop crying

yes, giv attention

im not honestly sure what you mean by this

Did you cum good at least?

I'm so horny right now UGH
MFW Ill never have a cute thin bf to feed me
im a degenerate

what are you masturbating to?

asking for my dog

post pics you dumb bitches

What do you mean by cute? Cute as it looks young for his age or cute as in handsome?

trust me, you don't want.
300lbs neet femcel degenerate landwhale or so I'm told

Okay but 2D or 3D. Because the idea that girls jerk off watching 3D weirds me out.

Wow

Tits or gtfo

Really died off, that was like the most basic attribute of 4ch

As in anything that will fuck me cute.

No selfies fuck

But are you cute and thin though?

Very few fat chicks are passable and one's that actually want to make food a part of their eroticism are one of the few types of girls that actually make me feel physical disgust instead of mental. Then again, if you're one of the few passable chubby/fat girls where it just happens to work for you, then enjoy the easy dick and getting to eat what you want.

rules are rules piglet, post your big fat gut and fupa

Are you into being degraded?

i dont want to have sex that badly desu, i just want affection,cuddles, and someone to take out to do stuff.

Big time, also just super horny and wish some one would actually want a landwhale gf most seem to hate on here.

mfw i wish this was me but i would keep clean and not be gross

Attached: 1539055640831.jpg (1280x905, 735K)

>on here
No one likes landwhales anywhere but I'm in the mood of sexually degrading someone so I may give you a pass. [email protected] I'm sure you know how it goes by now..

If you think your weight is the biggest issue in getting dick, why not just start to take steps to lose weight?

im a thin degenerate neet who likes fat girls and i fap to feeder videos., just sayin we out there.

where do you live? originalllllxnpd

>[email protected]
cause im fucking lazy and I give up, just lay around play vidya and browse here.
oh and flic

I want a friend, do you have discord?

im almost 400lbs but wear it well mostly in butt tho

are you truly almost 400 lbs or are you exaggerating? how tall are you?

eesh now this is nasty!

Attached: 1531272826166.jpg (449x393, 25K)

ideal life, too shy to get it

Attached: 1539245303344.jpg (1004x795, 92K)

so gross lol

But we do care that she's doing something that 99% of the people here do just because she's a le female.

It's an inescapable law of existence, pointing it out won't make it go away user.

378 last week at doctors, 5'8 high blood pressure (no duh)

i'm not the fat girl but i'm into being degraded too. could i send you my contact too?

sure hurry up though

Why do chestlets even bother? They're only used out of pity.

Attached: 36067d631ff4ae4b11b935c163073ebd.jpg (736x1104, 105K)

would you say this is what your body looks like?

yeah thats probably a dude my man

Attached: 31200-1.jpg (500x750, 71K)

HOLY SHIT! CHECK EM
Original 4s

Attached: american-psycho-patrick-bateman-huey-lewis.jpg (750x500, 88K)

yeah that's about right, but more of a gut

ok i literally just googled 380lbs and 5'8''. if your face was cute id still tap you.

What a fucking child op is, go rip your slug roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=IZlRZtg2AIo
I like watching docs when I'm high. This one's about gangs from memphis.

I also like doing this and I am also high right now.
I'll watch the thing about the gangs, thank you user.

Hot originel

>Thc
>Masturbation
>Crying
Find a fire and jump in it you degenerate

if you're lonely and horny then go to a club, get tapped by some retard at the end of the night, and shut the fuck up
>omg guys i'm female and i'm lonely feel bad for me :((((((((((((((

fuck off

Attached: 0888608173841_600.jpg (600x600, 63K)

this Is pretty much my life except I smoke more instead of crying

why even go outside when you can summon a fleet of cock with a few swipes on your phone

these orbiters are the real npc's of the world and they dwell here

Attached: me holding onto my computer screen with great furvor while ripping ass so loudly that causes the nex (300x136, 104K)

c-can i email you too

Sounds like you're lonely. Me too.

>c-can i email you too
Yeah. Sure.

Is there some FEMBOt interested on roleplaying and fapping on discord or smth, I'm real horny and I will hit up whoever FEMBOT, pls I like to dom but I can switch. I'll post email if someone rly wants to.

Attached: ZB6k1.png (500x460, 87K)

I got your mail but I can't send you mails from that website. Send me your discord and I will add you.

I like dab pens too but having an e-nail is where its at for awesome weed orgasms all day. I wasnt horny for most of this year but recently it has been horribly persistent. Talking to people wont help when my fetishes are really mental or emotionally focused and most people dont have the patience to guide inexperienced girls, especially inexperienced guys. I like femdom too but no way to learn when its something so personal.

If I drop my email would you be willing to talk and that stuff?
I could guide you, I'm certainly experienced.

post your local then baby

Lol normal
>chad here, see u later normans