Why are women so cruel? It would be considered unacceptable to make fun of a female for her breast or ass size

Why are women so cruel? It would be considered unacceptable to make fun of a female for her breast or ass size

Attached: 1540609080385.png (391x663, 273K)

why the fuck would he use the whole picture as a PROFILE picture? women really are so fucking retarded

he could've savagely roasted her back in a 'joking' manner, would've made him a legend.

There is nothing wrong with being short.

Attached: 1540122487182.jpg (640x800, 140K)

Women want to lynch anyone who's under 6 feet tall

What could he have said? He would be digging his grave further

Only men who are over 6' tall get sex. The rest die virgins. It's the 80/20 rule.

The rest die with wives/exes that weren't virgins before them*

ftfy

What mudslime language is that?

>It would be considered unacceptable to make fun of a female for her breast or ass size
happens routinely all the time

>tfw 6'1
>tfw a tranny
guess i am out of competition for the girls then

Yes akhi, us mudslimes are white and based

I've never seen it happen irl or on social media without suffering from reprocussions from orbiters

That language is crotian. Average in crotia is 5'11. Its over for the guy

She's obviously just a bitch or who knows maybe she knows him like that idk. Being short isn't an attractive quality in a man, that much is true however a lot of these girls who say they would never get with a guy shorter than 6' or whatever most of the time are absolute shit at determining someone's height, what they really mean is that they want a dude that is taller than them. Most women tend to be shorter than men some more so than others depending on their ethnicity. Also a lot of women talk a lot of shit about all their preferences then end up fucking the shorties or deadbeats they mock because they don't know what they want and can have their tiny minds easily persuaded by cheap techniques or inner game. I've seen the bitchiest shallowest Stacie's end up falling for the love meme with some nobody or ugly manlet. Women are fickle and illogical beings that are easily manipulated, don't let yourself be at their mercy as a modern male.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Rare exceptions and anecdotes. It is true though that women are shit at determining height. Both 5'10 and 6'0 will look same to a women who's 4'10

No, he's right, this is the norm. It's also the reason incels are a meme and cannot exist. Anybody can get girls by just trying.

can you just fuck off back to r*ddit brad shit? Clearly r9k isn't for normalfaggots like you

You go back there, incel. You never belonged on this site, you are the cancer invader.

I would give anything to go back to Cracked
and be happy again

croatia is a weird one. as a croat myself every single short guy I know slays a copious amount of pussy.
It's actually the average ones that have it the worst

You cant hit them

Sam's not looking so well.

>kaj
>cijeloj
It's Croatian.

shes not being mean here shes just an inconsiderate cunt
she was insecure about being cropped out, not taking into consideration the guys insecurities at all.
very unempathetic and selfish, but i wouldn't call it cruel.

Attached: 22430048_1617627228261473_6911227391494848512_n.jpg (1080x751, 65K)

i feel like world class penishouse is funnier

thats the joke
gfdgfdgfdgdfgb