Why do men prize virginity?

I really don't get it. I'd much rather have a 28 year old with experience under her belt than some frigid, inexperienced 18 year old, any day of the week.
Emma's been through guy after guy and 99% of you would give your left nut to date her, yet you all still talk about ""virginity"" and ""purity"" as if it actually means something.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2500x1667, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

semanticscholar.org/paper/Overview-of-the-European-and-North-American-studies-Cuzick-Clavel/22bd1301304f3d7335b900de1177bbd544bd1ab4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you like being a cuck then that's okay by all means. Just know you'll never be her first

It proves a woman has some degree of modesty and self control, which are positive factors. I don't even think virginity is that important, but more than a handful of sexual partners is a huge turn off

both husband and wife should abstain until marriage

Attached: christ.jpg (397x768, 134K)

Men like virginity for the same reasons as winning a race or being the first person to do something. Makes the event (or person) special. First time is always the one that matters the most for anything. If you aren't a virgin and female you are worth less, like a summitted mountain or mapped wilderness. There's no glory in it anymore.

what does it matter? none of us will get a woman either way, none of these opinions matter

Lower risk of STDs and being cheated on

If she already slept around with that many guys why don't you just pimp her out? It's a slippery slope because pimps are cuckolds. What is with you retards that have a problem with people that don't want to sleep around with a lot of people? You chose to be a slut. There are lots of other sluts. Do you regret your decisions or something that you need to convince everyone else to try to be okay with being a slut? If you want your decision to be a slut to be respected, why don't you respect peoples decisions not to be a slut.

The same reason baseball games have fireworks for grand slams but not bunts. Nailing a slut is a bunt. Nailing a virgin is a grand slam.

Sluts hurt themselves:
>statistically, you're more prone to STDs
>statistically, you're more likely to be depressed
>women have a higher chance of being harmed by a potential sex partner, having many sexual partners shows lack of good thinking
>higher chance of being left suddenly/cheated on
>pregnancy scares
>turning 30 and finding out no one wants to marry you because of your past
>loose pussy full of warts

Sluts hurt their husbands:
>statistically, your eventual marriage will be a lot more turbulent
>sluts lie about their past to their husbands, and when he finds out it destroys the marriage
>sluts are cheaters
>sluts are gold diggers
>sluts make terrible wives
>sluts are incapable of loving their husbands

Sluts hurt their children:
>sluts make up 100% of all abortions
>sluts make terrible mothers
>more than 40% of single mothers live in poverty
>the annual cost for child care averages over 40% what the median income for a single mother is
>children born from teenage mothers are more likely to have health problems, both physically and psychologically
>children without a father figure are more likely to grow up maladjusted or go to prison

Sluts hurt society:
>45% of single mothers receive food stamps, paid by tax payers who can keep their legs shut
>25% of single mothers don't have health insurance, meaning its up to tax payers to pay for her herpes ointments
>sluts demand, year after year, for free birth control from the government so they can keep on slutting it up
>sluts are causing divorce rates to skyrocket, and marriage rates to plummet
>men are literally dropping out of society because they can't find a non-slut to marry

Indeed well said, kirie eleison!

Define a handful, is it 2 or 3 or less than 8 or what exactly?

Virginity means nothing to me but that the first sex would be not really fun.

I still dislike women who have a high bodycount. They cheat more, they are social butterflies trying to get you in friendcircles and fuck knows what asshole ex of hers you'll have bargin into a conversation before long.

Cuckening is like this. You meet Emma at a hotel room she gets fucked by a large nigger. You can't touch her just watch then the nog makes you eat out his cum of her pussy right after he came.
If she fucked some dude the past week her holes are already clean unless you mean std which can happen but are rare for normie people who also happen to have more than one partners in their life. Some even in parallel, they fuck 2 at the same time.

The sexual act ought to be one of complete self-giving. A history of treating it as anything less is both kind of an insult to whoever eventually becomes the permanent partner and sets a precedent for unstable relations. You shouldn't give all you can to someone and then either let them fuck off or do so yourself.

Someone who has 'dated' to any significant degree in 2018 is saying that they've played concubine by the standards of most of history. This in-between role of more than a friend but less than a spouse is no good. Fucks with peoples' heads and degrades us all.

The main factor is of course commitment, a worthwhile relationship is one that lasts, and there's no reason to expect it to last if both parties believe that a relationship should only last as long as each party decides that they're getting enough out of it. If neither side feels beholden to anything higher than themselves and runs a diagnostic on the relationship regularly to assess whether or not the input is worth the returns of course it won't last. This idea is quite new. For most of history husbands and wives didn't wake up able to realistically think 'is this still worth it? I might quit soon'.

Saving oneself for marriage is one more way to seal the deal. It's a system that only really works if everyone plays, but if virginity is considered a high virtue, if not the highest in a potential partner, people are going to going to look for one relationship with a partner determined to make it last and they'll work themselves to do so, because dropping out or trading up aren't practical options, as one failed relationship marks you for life.

2 or 3 would be the max number of partners before I started getting critical, then 10 or more is when I lose all interest

Virgins will cheat as much or more than nonvirgins.

You sound like the sort of girl would make it her weekend goal to cross that number of partners just to "show those terrible rightwing incels" or some shit, so I am not telling :-)

Where's your citation, if you please?

>men are literally dropping out of society because they can't find a non-slut to marry
Lel. Delusional incel. This only applies to the lowest garbage tier males, who live with their mother unemployed and send mail bombs to democrats.

I want a virgin gf/wife because if she wansnt virgin, then that means she loved another man so much as to have sex with him. Or worse, just randomly had sex with men she doesn't care about. That thought alone would hurt me very deeply, that my gf/wife loved another man.

Where is yours? You said virgins cheat less. Which is not true. Do you have a source for that?

Japan is the future of all post sexual-revolution societies. That or the plot of 'Atomised' happens and we find out how to create sexless superhumans in a lab.

wrong, there is rate of correlation between more former partners and more cheating.

Most STD can be treated with antibiotics.
Syphillis got special penicilin shots, you need one. Then you come back in 10 days for a blood test and you get another.
Gonorrhea is treated with 400mg of cefixime. Worst case 4 days treatment each day that dose. When you have bacterial pneumonia sometimes you take 600mg's of this exact same shit for 2 weeks.
Chlamydia is treated with 1 pill of azytromicin for both genders.
HPV has several strains some are transmissible even with touch alone so the connection with cancer is iffy.
You can get candida on your dick in the summer even from your virgin girl. It's a warm wet hole a good breeding ground for it. She takes fluconazole you just wash your penis twice with baking soda and apply some ketoconazole cream.
Then there's AIDS. In some places it's as low as 6 in 1 million, vaginal transmission is 1 in 2500.
STD is an Africa, Brazil, or Russia thing (the Asian corner of it).
Stop watching the TV and reading DailyMail ffs.

Attached: 38992949_672647156446800_7425427752414609408_n.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

I'm not the one you originally responded to.

Pimps just rent the apartment and ask for the money in the evening. Most hookers are free they just need to make cash however thy can. They are paid out by the evening and if they stop making doe they can literally fuck off, generally pimps don't date them. Some just fuck them every now and then.

Sex is a form of intimacy and physical protection for a woman.
Higher levels of arousal means a stronger level of intimacy.
Novelty is one of the strongest forms of arousal.
Thus, someone who has lost all the novelty and arousal from sex, and knows instinctively that they have more options for protection has a weaker form of emotional bonding with their man. Some call this being unable to form a pair bond with their man.

Attached: partners marriage satisfaction.png (650x530, 109K)

You know you won't win in baseball unless you pinch steroids, do you?

>B-but you can just fix it!
I rather not have happen.
Besides, ever hear of resistances?

>Stop watching the TV and reading DailyMail ffs.
Big words when you spout #yolo propaganda yourself

Girls eat ass and get pissed on pretty regularily these days. You gunna marry a public toilet?

What about the guys who manage to bang more than 10 girls before 25? Manwhore or Chad or mentally ill?

I thought Chads were manwhores by definition.

So it's not the sexual act but the deep devotion and unconditional love your mother never gave you.
Remember this. I mythology goddess of love is Venus and she's a bitch, goddess of warfare is Athena ans she's a virgin out of spite for men, goddess of marriage is Juno and she's rather implacable.

it's because women are viewed as property
having a bed that's been slept in or a car that horse that hasn't been ridden is preferable to some fucked up mattress with a hallow in it or a lame horse. once women are seen as people this will stop

Sorry bud, your psych shit doesn't work.

Like that of gonorrhea? It's 7 out of 200,000 but the articles misinterpret it. They are resistant to the regular antibiotics, we got hundreds of those pills buddy and some can be mixed with clavulanic acid to make them even more potent. Go read up some pharma and med books instead of fapping to men dressed as girls.

That I can confirm that they are smelly as hell sometimes, most are worse in stench in men after sex. Lots of girls don't wash out their holes before sex, strange thing that the hookers however do. The regular hostel working type.

Okay:
So 1 dude fucks 20 girls by 25 he's a superhero.
And 1 girl fucks 10 guys by 25 she's a whore.
Where are those extra girls are supposed to come from? The 25+ girls for the Chad? Or it should be the same girl for the Chads? Then the Chads are the cucks for eating out the previous Chad's semen.
Wtf is this doublethink in here?

Then sleep with guys. It's okay to be gay, it's even legal to marry them in most countries. Some of them will stay virgin because of the combination of depression, lack of suitable partners, fear of cacthing HIV from fucking via dating apps.

Why are you not providing a source?

>Then the Chads are the cucks for eating out the previous Chad's semen.
What?

>10 girls before 25
That's not a big number at all moron.

The guy is just as bad as the women, but that is a mildly unpopular opinion

Robots think semen stays inside a pussy forever.

manwhores are just as bad as female whores

And I won't take that risk, just so some slut can fuck around.

Why are you even complaining about, you nitwit? If I do not touched a used up cunt it only means more party girls for you, right?

Applied the logic at the post at

bluepilled but I somewhat agree

cancer iffy uhh

Attached: 1539716945646.png (800x894, 41K)

I have relatives in Sweden. Literally. Swedecels say they are superhappy, but their girl moved to Central Europe to get rid off the shitskins and to get a job as well, she couldn't find any at Gothenborg.
Statistics are always cooked to fit an agenda, you know if you pick the most insane BPD girls they will never be happy and will be over 20 dudes by 20 easily then you contrast it with a countryside boring butterface girl she will have 2 by 20 and will always say how happy she is even if she still wanted to live like Ivanka Trump.

Now you are jelous, so the problem is them getting but you ain't. It's like poor people blaming the megarich as well as the government all the day for everything including the obesity they created for themselves with soda and hamburgers.

Are you seriously stupid enough to claim antibiotic resistances are not a raising problem?
If so mayby it is you who should do some reading, instead of thinking you need to whiteknight useless whores on the internet

>once women are seen as people this will stop
wrong.
once women start BEHAVING as people, instead of like property or animals.

Attached: spongebob krusty krab glowing eyes.jpg (567x409, 59K)

And yet you spew Jow Forums memes yourself instead of facts.

>bawww he doesn't love shitskins, he must be pol!
Oh so you just like to gobble fugee cum of her cunt? Tsk, why didn't you just admit that and make a cuckthread in the first place?

You need receptors for it to bind
semanticscholar.org/paper/Overview-of-the-European-and-North-American-studies-Cuzick-Clavel/22bd1301304f3d7335b900de1177bbd544bd1ab4
Also you need to catch 3 or 4 out of the 200+ HPV variants.

Why are you Jow Forums incels always so angry at facts? Sweden is far more white than most other places. Especially 56% land.

It's not like concubinage at all. Normies just use the spouse talk as flirting/showing off.
I think concubines are fine if you treat them like actual concubines and not casual flings which modern dating mostly is.

>normies think all STD's are preventable or curable
>demand tax payers pay for their STD treatments
fuck right off

By legal definition a marriage is a de jure business merger at the individual's level. You must understand marriage comes from an era where women were de facto property, had no right to vote, had no right to sign contracts, were literally sold in arranged marriage by 16 or 17 even in the Western world.

You don't know shit about the pimp game son. That's not how that works at all.

What Jow Forums meme? Swedistan says X it ain't true, I know it ain't true for sure so I used it as an example.

1 box of 30 pills of cefixime here is 3 euro. It's otc.
1 box of a single pill of azytromicin is 2 euro. It's otc.
1 penicilin shot for syphillis is 11 euro, blood test 1 euro, you pay the medic 10 euro.
1 ketoconazole cream 2 euro, 1 fluconazole pill 4 euro. Both otc.
Birth control is otc too. It's around 4 or 5 euros.

Okay then educate me, please I am waiting anxiously to read your hollywoodesque fantasmagoria.

>can't afford their own health care
>tries to argue it's cheap
welfare queen

It's situational, a lot of the time a pimp will convince his ho they're in a relationship together.
A lot of pimps keep girls as slaves locked up in a room they won't let them out of the place just customers in.

I think it's a barbaric practice and I hate some of the former pimps I know personally. Even when they get out of the pimp game they're still massive scum bags all around.

That guy was right. You don't know shit. Literally regurgitating hollywood stuff.

My healthcare is a flatrate tax of 450eur per year for me. I also pay 3% income tax too despite earning good. Get rekt.
This was for small business (3%) and individual contractors (1%). Small business is defined as less than 50 employees and less than 1 million euro income. They've just changed the Tax Code recently in 2018, applies from 2018 to 2020 even if they change the rates back in 2019.
It's the employees that can be fucked over with taxes, with income tax and compulsory health insurance they can lose 45% easily.

Fuck society I just want my peepee to feel good

Yes that pimpening story is the typical DailyMail clickbait crap. Some girls have no place to live so the pimp gets them one, others have debts and are willing to go the extra mile so they get taken around with car to shady customers, most will ask for bdsm and/or bareback from them.
Again, if they stop making money they are thrown out and replaced.

You can put it into guys too, just so you know.

Attached: 1537971925542.jpg (1104x1104, 138K)

The idea with purity is that she's not hedonistic enough to just leave because you can't satisfy her, or because you weren't like that one hookup long ago. I prize virginity and purity because it shows that she's not hedonistic and not easy to manipulate

Not interested, go and suicide already

I don't like to go into specific details about it because that would be like me coaching someone to be a pimp.
commie
Sometimes that happens, but not really. Depends on the guy. A lot of them instead of 'throwing' them out will just beat the shit out of them and pimp them out for cheaper like those kind of adds you see on backpage. The kind of girls your talking about they'll pretend to be nice about it to keep them working. There are a lot of games.

It would also show she is retarded for wanting to get together with you.

I have tried already, thank you for asking. The lessons I learned is that no one gives a shit. Wait it was even worse all my friends left me because they were afraid they will be the cause of another one and thus get a prison sentence. And the therapists talk down to you, like an incompetent teacher vomiting up anachronistic vague crap that didn't even work a century ago when Freud and others wrote about them.

How am I commie if I own a small retail store? Excuse moi Mr I am a slave keeper.

The streetwalkers are ethnic and they steal their boss, they steal from clients, they steal from other girls. It's obvious why they get the beating.

Ayy the burn for

As a femanon I completely agree with you. I always wanted a virgin bf and many times friends tell me "you do know it's going to be awkward, right?", "he's going to cum as soon as he touches you!", etc etc. and I know, I know all that, but that's what I want! An intimate and even awkward experience for both, but one where it's okay because we both love each other and that's why we're doing it. I want my first time to be an act of pure love for both of us, a culmination of our deep feelings, as ridiculous as it may sound.
When I think about a non virgin man it's like you say, either he once really loved someone else as to do it with her (and that thought alone can be hurtful) or he thinks sex is a joke and doesn't care about love, only getting his dick wet. I don't want that at all!

Right because there are no retail stores in communist China

Hope you find that special person femanon.

"The sex will be bad!" they always say. As if we can't learn as we go. As if that's not part of the appeal of wanting someone on your level to grow with.

I'm linking some posts of an Jow Forums thread I was in that goes more in-depth on the reason I want a virgin partner.

sauce? more pics? etc etc

>experience
Doing what? It's you that's doing everything.

The party is Communist, the society is de facto CAPITALIST!!!

Brazilian twink who's on hrt for years too. He took his insta and fb private because was doing political propaganda for the lefty presidential candidate and he's well-known in his area since he's a promoter for a gay club. I presume he got threatened.

Attached: 42825755_259718868221236_2597545391492963026_n.jpg (1080x883, 79K)

You know they will be awful in bed. It takes time to learn some basic shit.

Yes another autistic permavirgin spotted. It is over for you faggot you are a total retard.

Roastie is toastie today.
Get fucked, slut.

>femanon
I want to believe, I really want to. At best you are a homo-trap irl.

>You know they will be awful in bed. It takes time to learn some basic shit.
Absolutely. Of course.

Since you don't seem to understand what communism is or how it intends to work, I'm going to have to definitely assume you're a commie now. Nobody could be that ignorant about it without actually believing in it lol

I am OP fucking retard. I am male. I am hetero except for the traps I post. This toastie-roastie shit shows how little you fags know of what people are like irl.

What more does a woman do than lay back during sex, fag? If you know so much, prove it.

Great debate skills, your opinions are as potent as that of King Louis the XIV too. Je suix le roix et la Etat, c'est moi.

>What more does a woman do than lay back during sex, fag?
Ooooooh shit. My sides are on the orbit now.

>he doesn't have anything to prove his cuckshit fantasies
Nice bluff, retard. Prove it or fuck off.

Becuase I have very little experience myself. I don't necessarily want a virgin but I do want someone to grow and explore with.
You know how in the movie Pretty Women Julia Roberts character won't kiss on the mouth despite being a prostitute becuase she needs to save something? Girls who sleep around today save nothing. There nothing left to explore together, nothing left thats special and new to them, and therefore no room to grow together and become closee through. That sort of mutual growth through unique shared experiences is important for bonding and keeping things interesting in any realtionships romantic or otherwise.
Besides if a girl has had a fuck ton of relationships, flings, and hookups in her past it doesn't bode well for the survival of your relationship with her either. Precedent has been set there about her ability and willingness to commit and stay in a stable relationship and chances are it won't work for you either. You'll only end up with heartbreak, baggage, and get older wasting time you could have spent on a better girl. Everyone is there own person and I'm not going to tell anyone what they can and can't do with themselves but by the same coin no one has any obligation to accept a girl who's been promiscuous. That's not "slut shaming" or whatever but simple individual prerogative.

you cant use antibiotics on AIDS retard its a fucking virus not a bacterium.

Sadly you have to fuck very young girls to be the first nowadays

>projection
No one is going to buy you everything for your rotten cunt you gross whore.