What is it exactly that you think makes you so pathetic?

what is it exactly that you think makes you so pathetic?

Attached: rekt.png (860x955, 50K)

>what is it exactly that you think makes you so pathetic?
just a lack of experience in many things, especially social things.

>Chad
>Jow Forums
Hahahaha

This. LMAOOOOO
xxx

Attached: 1528228706728.png (600x580, 15K)

>introverted
>anxious and depressed
>absolutely awful facial structures
>balding
>fat and addicted to food
>smoker

I could go on, but those are the most prevalent I think.

Zero selfconfidence, lack of motivation, grammar

Most times i want curl up and cry so i do

YOU GOT TRIPS
YOU ARE WORTHY
LEARN INTERLINGUISTIC GRAMMAR

take testosterone supplements

brush your teeth

I give off a serial killer vibe.
I've been told that I don't really have a personality, and I've DEFINITELY got the psycho stare. I also don't really know how to make conversation, so when I talk to girls and stuff, I end up looking like a creep. Also just a general lack of social experience.
Physically speaking I wear glasses (well, contacts whenever I go outside of the house), and have certain tics.
Other than that, I suppose I have most of the chad traits. I know you've heard that a million times but it's kinda true desu
Fuckin hell I want a qt gf

I'm a racist incel who lives in a perpetual state of self delusion and have convinced myself my suffering was caused by an elaborate plot against people of my ethnicity rather than my own subhuman.

let me guess, you're from Jow Forumsasianmasculinity

>Jow Forums
>aryan
>Jow Forums
>chad
dont kid yourself you fucking idiot, go back to your containment board and keep pretending you hold any sort of power in the world

I've been off and on with a boy for years now. Whenever he liked me, I didn't like him and vise versa. Recently, I realized I fell in love with him. Over the years, I opened up to him about my depression, anxiety, self-esteem issues and family problems.

Tonight he said, "I'm sorry. We can't be together. I just can't be the one to save you."

That's the last time I ever open up to anyone.

shill your containment board/reddit colony somewhere else

Attached: 1538343906419.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

dude I'm a robot and even I can acknowledge how much more masculine the average Jow Forums user is than this board. we're fucking pathetic.

>r9k isn't a containment board

>dude I'm a robot and even I can acknowledge how much more masculine the average Jow Forums user is than this board. we're fucking pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHA nice try you Jow Forums golem

Attached: 1540468753177.jpg (576x768, 99K)

>Actual autism
>social anxiety, barely leave the house and have no more friends (my Steam friends don't talk to me atleast)
>Reclusiveness
>Body, face and voice of a 14 years old, 5'3" 97 pounds
>Can't interact with girls, or with anyone these days really
>way too easily sad/depressed
>constant overthinking

Attached: 1528005019236.png (480x406, 55K)

>low IQ
>low stature
>high neuroticism
recipe for literal subhuman

Attached: 1526438758527.jpg (645x729, 85K)

Yeah Jow Forums is just full of dem pure blood Aryan kings

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 160K)

He probably made the right call. He sounds like a crush you never really knew. Did you love him or the idea of him?

If this is the case he probably didn't know you well either. You telling him your issues scared him off just as you intended.

Know that most guys will not want a girl with so much baggage. Drop your standards to a friendly ugly beta or be lonely

cursed image. Those eyes are fucking unsettling for some reason.

notice how all the ugly nerds are at one tabel
and the hot stacey and chads (attractive people) surrounding the other table away from the uggo nerds

Yeah, dressing in a onesie is really attractive.

Where are those attractive people you are talking about?

Literally me except I don't wear glasses.

>Brittany Venti
>Hot

ayy lmao

women?

oreos i swear