Femcel failure

I fell in love with a guy that I was assigned to be in a group project with. He was the first ever guy in my life to show attention to me. He would greet me and sit relatively close to me every time we got into our groups, sometimes would talk to me even though I acted like an autistic sperg (I would laugh and smile during our short second conversations even though there was nothing remotely funny that was said. Like yesterday, at the end of our presentation, he stood by my desk, expecting me to say something to him, I eventually did and at the end of our conversation, I hysterically giggled as a way to soothe the awkwardness. I'm
sure he's already noticed by now that I like him as more than just a classmate.
He would stand near my presence during the last few minutes of class, make eye contact with me from time to time. I thought that by now he was showing signs of interest until I remembered a moment where he mentioned something along the lines of getting a gift for his girlfriend weeks ago (before we even talked) and that's when I started to lose hope.
Today in class, he made eye contact with me here and there but I didn't bother to look at him because I didn't
want to make it any more obvious that I really liked him. He ended up not talking to me at all at the end of the class period and just went about his way.
I feel so foolish falling in love with a guy who is probably not even interested in me and just gives off a naturally friendly demeanor that I mistook as a possible love interest. I hate myself. I'm going to be lonely forever. I thought this was my one chance of finding love but i realized I'm a totally delusional fool. I knew it was too good to be true for a guy to start being attracted to me out of nowhere when reality is, there is nothing valuable about me.

Attached: 4D992809-FCDF-4A8C-89A6-5A45FCB9EA66.jpg (840x552, 130K)

Goddamn why do you attention whores always make threads for yourself, fembots are so worthless.

literally post face pic to /soc/ and link it here

Shut up, Brooke.

>I would marry you in a heartbeat

Sign
- nice guy who writes poems

>nice guy

originally of course

Attached: E93AA5C0-D0F3-46DD-B0C0-B16634831B1F.gif (500x357, 358K)

Yeah it is funny how women have it so good in life they don't want a guy who is just nice while men put up with actually mean bitches because times are so bad

The guy I fell in love with is my looksmatch. He is probably unconventionally attractive in the eyes of society, but to me, I find him extremely handsome.

>be female
>post
>must be wanting attention

>be male
>post
>must be wanting to engage in discord

Not the poem dude,but why don't you let some nice e-boy build you some self-esteem and spoil you for a while?Like prepare you for real dating.

Pic of OP: FOUND

Attached: TinaBelcherBBurgers.jpg (309x463, 25K)

people with low self-esteem often become attached to impossible love objects due to the fact that there is never any danger. you're probably very young and forever is a long time and absolutes should rarely be invoked. it's natural to be attracted to people, it's okay if they don't feel the same. That doesn't mean you are ultimately unlovable.

This is a shot in the dark but... Cassidy?

Yeah no, these cunts literally go and make a thread with a female picture for attention every time they're down they don't just come here to post normally. They are attention whores. Pure and simple.

>I hysterically giggled as a way to soothe
Can I make you hysterically giggle and lift up your spirits?Sounds like you need it.

I think there is a differentiation. This person who happens to be female is feeling the same pain and rejection as many people on this board, but because she states she is female she is immediately invalidated. Somehow we are not allowed to have the same issues because we have a vagina. This is precisely why i masquerade as male even though i feel like at times (like now) I should relevantly invoke my gender. You are right, however, that she could have written this post gender-neutral but you can't start to guess the motivations behind that. It could be attention, but it could also could be not.

Well the difference is she's complaining about tfw no bf, when she'd have tens or hundreds of offers immediately

It happens everytime and the "lonely" women almost never answer to anyone. Even answering must be above the effort women are willing to put in. Just wait and wait hoping someone stops her in real life and charms her. Without doing anything herself

She always makes these types of threads then just disappears.

I think your perceptions may be skewed, but at the same time I can understand where you are coming from. I know there is a stark differentiation between the sexes when it comes to mate availability. I also think it's more nuanced than that. I can only speak from my own perspective, however. I have no idea where the truth lies.

You aren't allowed to have the same issues because of your vagina, that's an unfortunate reality, but for real the self centered posting style of your fembots fucking sucks. You literally only post for free male on female attention

probably because long distance relationships almost always never works out and for a good reason?
I would personally be afraid and terrified of showing my face to a stranger, especially someone who posts on Jow Forums. What if he doxxes me and spreads my picture on the front catalogue? What if I get ghosted because he realized that im too ugly for him like I said I was? Or what if we do actually meet and I dont look anything like my pictures and he is completely dissatisfied?
How would i and the other person be able to further our relationship when there is little to no physical intimacy involved? How will either of us be happy and truly satisfied with the other person just talking over the internet? These are questions to keep in mind.
ive been here this whole time

>this whole time
>on Jow Forums
so, 2008'er eh

here is my problem and that is selection bias. you see the few females who do post for perceived attention but you never notice the ones who post genderally-neutral so you don't really know your data. And, there are plenty of male-attention grabby posts as well. It is less about wanting the attention, because there are plenty of male posts that are clearly attention grabs, and more about fitting your perceptions of how females are.

>he made eye contact with me here and there but I didn't bother to look at him because I didn't
nice one cunt

Attached: 1539478160032.jpg (682x682, 64K)

Yeah, this is only what I've seen here or on dating websites. They are really fast to stop responding or never do in the first place.
There are a few that do still. Well did as now okcupid is even harder

I wouldve happily stared back at him if he didnt mention his girlfriend before.
Im not entirely sure if theyre still together, but my guess is they probably are.

>Or what if we do actually meet and I dont look anything like my pictures and he is completely dissatisfied?
Lay down the filters and shops for a while hon.If you wanna have a honest thing,then be 100% honest.
>I would personally be afraid and terrified of showing my face to a stranger, especially someone who posts on Jow Forums. What if he doxxes me and spreads my picture on the front catalogue?
Both of you timestamp once and then no more pictures,just talking and seeing how well you get along.
>How would i and the other person be able to further our relationship when there is little to no physical intimacy involved?
Voicechatting a lot,maybe camming if you feel like you can trust him.

>You aren't in love with him
>You don't even know him
>You just want his dick
stop being a dramatic little cunt and get over it.

There aren't male attention grabbing posts, men factually cannot succeed in getting attention just for being men. Sperging out isn't for attention, they're frustrated wails against an unfair world.

well why don't you find out instead of rejecting him you cockguzzling retard how else are you going to know

>You just want his dick
While this is true, I long for more than sexual intimacy. I want to have a life long, committed relationship with a guy I love, a guy who cares for me and makes me feel valued for once in my life. I also want to do the same thing back, and do everything that I can to ensure his happiness well.

I see. I think all that can happen irl too. On dating websites too. It'll always be a risk.
For me ugliness isn't much of a thing either. Would have to be truly deformed or fat.

Personally I don't mind long distance. Why my last broke up was her parents and then not existing libido related to that. I met her in real life in Japan. If we continued living closer I think we'd have broken up faster

I talk to you on Discord regularly and live just a state away from you, fembot, but you're never online and rarely respond. Is there a point?

and females do not also live in this unjust universe? I may have certain advantages, but so do you. I would argue I am more disadvantaged than you (knowing my situation) and that my vagina can't rectify the fact that life is unjust.

Men can get attention for being men, unfortunately. Any sob story could be an attention grab (as you assume any female sob story is an attention grab). You are further viewing things from your set lens of how females should feel and behave rather than seeing us as humans who have our own sets of misery.

I understand the narrative that has been drilled into your head, however, and I won't fault you for your views.

Right, I understand all of that, but you aren't in love with this man (assuming he isn't just a teenage boy). You have not pair bonded with him, and not because you haven't fucked him, but because you don't actually -know- him outside of interactions you've had with him in class.

Stop calling it something it isn't. How old are you, exactly? You seem like a teenager.

>tldr Chad don't want me

Boo hoo the FEELS

>I talk to you on Discord
Who is she?Brooke?Still ignoring people?

Shut your fat mouth, you fat fuck incel, the men are talking here.

No they don't live in the unjust world, they are what's unjust, how easy they have it that is. You're hiding behind a guise of reasonability, women do get it better than men for attention, we actually get none at all for just being men I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend that but I think it does have something to do with all of you getting it good. Women really do have it easy please stop trying to say otherwise because you're lying. How am I more advantaged than you? Tell me? I demand to know what you credit your loserness to.

>getting a gift for his girlfriend
He might have been lying about having a gf just to not seem like a loser. You never know.
>I didn't bother to look at him because I didn't want to make it any more obvious that I really liked him
Well now you just seem like you dislike him. Making eye contact doesn't say "I like you as more than a classmate."
>I feel so foolish falling in love with a guy who is probably not even interested in me
What's wrong with that? So you felt something toward him, and it's probably not going to go to be reciprocated, but it's just a passing feeling. You didn't make it happen, you didn't choose it. Maybe next time it will happen with someone who's available. It's just not a big deal.

>and do everything that I can to ensure his happiness well.

Attached: 1512174364801s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

The guy I fell in love with is my looksmatch. I am not scoring above my league. He is probably unconventionally attractive in the eyes of society, but to me, I find him extremely handsome.

>the men are talking
Definitely not you lol

Screaming shit like this from your moms basement isn't a manly thing is suppose

She never gave me her name, so I wouldn't know. She doesn't ignore me, but she's not very reciprocal in most convos from what I've seen.

He's probably not a stupid attention whore though

Christ, femcels are so pathetic, maybe if you stopped going for chad and went for men more in your looksmatch you'd actually be happy. Quit being entitled.

I see I've triggered the incels. Good. Good.

Attached: 73c8e095-0d12-484f-ae41-f8a26cf41834-1020x612.jpg (300x180, 8K)

Femcels are such a blackpill. Women don't even care a little bit about trying to be good people they just whine for attention all their lives and pretend to be vicitims.

Oh my god how many times do I have to repeat myself?
Again, the guy I fell in love with is my looksmatch. I am not scoring above my league. He is probably unconventionally attractive in the eyes of society, but to me, I find him extremely handsome.

How many times are you going to attention whore on this board you selfish cunt

Unfortunately, losers know no gender and females can be just as loser-y as males. Saying females are what is unjust is misplaced rage and anger. You need something to blame your internal rage on and have found something to pin it on. I would like you to tell me exactly how females have it easy. Because we can get sex? That isn't having it easy. I don't have a guise of reasonable, I am a reasonable person. I do believe I know where you are coming from, that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. You are allowed your perceptions, but never mistake your perceptions for truth.

you basedwars is spilling you might want to delet

Attached: 1535512105416.jpg (600x604, 44K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're not in love with him you fat ugly cunt. Pull your head out of your stinky twat and stop crying about it.

Attached: CD779A067B9443EF96EE3D69495B0702.png (625x773, 143K)

How to delet?

Attached: file_0.png (665x800, 54K)

I have no one else to talk to but you guys.
Unfortunately im just ugly..

kek, yeah sure, it's scientifically proven that women overestimate their looks. Also there are a lot of women who aren't into "conventionally attractive" men, and it turns out that the men they do like are still reasonably attractive, just that they aren't buff ape looking guys.

Anyway, this post is cringy. It's like an incel complaining about the Stacy in his group that didn't pay attention to him. At this point I just flip the genders and realise how fucking pathetic femcels are, not to mention the fact you don't exist.

If femceldom was actually real, then maybe I'd have sympathy, but I don't. If you're a virgin, you should try let him know that through conversation some time, it's highly desirable that a female be a virgin. Once you cease being a virgin, you're no longer wife material. No real man wants someone else's used cumdumpster.

You can get free sex yes. That does make you more advatanged. In fact it sounds like a really nice thing to have in life. You can also obviously get love easier because free sex obviously means free chances to connect to the opposite sex. You are blessed. There's actually nothing I hate more about women than the fact that they won't acknowledge their blessings. I want women to be able to losers but they aren't because of easy mode, I wish that women's advantages were fucking reasonable.

>scientifically proven
Incels always use this term without understanding it.

Whatever. Just get his number and suck his dick already. Fuck off.

newest of fags

I can understand there are few women on misery too. Such as the mentally ill. But I'd argue if she was a man things would be even worse

Overall there's no doubt that women have life easier these days. Women hiring quotas, equal pay for less productivity, bfs with no effort. Support groups and gov assistance targets women everywhere too.

Then maybe try not being such a despicable attention whore and talking to us normally without begging you fucking cunt. Jesus christ females do you know anything other than using people?

sometimes i make up commentary about what the people i like might be saying about me, i imagine that they are discussing me when im not there and that they find me attractive when none of it is true.

>Billy Mays here! Is your pussy so stinky that even below average ugly men won't even look in your direction? Try Oxyclean!

Attached: BillyMays-trimmed1.jpg (250x405, 75K)

Are your tits ugly too?

it makes me more advantaged for a person who values sex with many random people. I am not a person who values sex unless it is in an emotional context. That doesn't make things easier for me, it makes it worse because I don't know how to navigate all these men who just want sex. Love comes easier to those who try. Just because I am a female doesn't mean i have a million chances at love, because I don't try. I am not bad looking and I am okay, but I don't try and therefore I am alone. Both genders have to try. I know I am blessed not being an ugly woman, but that doesn't mean everything automatically happens. I know it's hard to see that there are disadvantages despite the perceived advantages. But they do exist.

Where do you live op? EU or states.
I'm EU Finland. If you're EU too let's chat

The guy I like is nowhere near a Chad or even above average. I would rate him a 4-5, maybe a 6.
I guess the only chad trait about him is the fact that he is tall, but i see lots of guys on my campus who are near the 6ft mark.

Yes. one of them has a dinner plate aureola and the other is a mosquito bite. The bigger boob is the mosquito bite :(

This I need to see to believe.

Tbh that is the difference. For women trying is easy with fast results. For men you can try for years with barely anyone willing to try and answer you

I can't post photos of myself because of board rules, and I haven't seen anyone else out there like this v_v

But you do get it better, and actually femanon, it does happen automatically. I'm sorry you can't figure out how to navigate yourself to the right guy but I don't believe for a second it's that difficult to just talk to them to get an interview of what they're like. The ball is literally in your court all the time, I hate it so much. Please don't deny it.

That's what /soc/ is for. They have a /boob/ thread even just for this.

Quit larping as me.

Attached: C43E461F-227E-47F4-BB84-1D49BB332301.jpg (750x1215, 325K)

>recommending /soc/
>ever
Go sit in the corner. Don't post until you've learned your lesson.

i have a personality disorder that prevents me from being able to exist socially normally. So yes, it is difficult to talk to any strange person to get a feel of what they are like. Just because I have a vagina doesn't give me absolute confidence. The ball may be in my court, but that doesn't mean I can handle it.

No, you stop larping as me. :3

There's a guy exactly like you with not half of what you get

You can find girls to fuck on /soc/ you dumb incel.

>implying it's as easy as it is for girls
>implying he even can

I'm making fun of the people who are quick to dismiss any kind of incel tier argument.

Not even a larper is this good, maybe you actually are a femcel because most LARPs would've realised I'm baiting by now. You really are just a stupid roastie whore.

You are currently being IGNORED.

the problem, i think, is the goal of "getting". When you say that all I think is sex. That isn't a priority for me, but I understand for most people it is. So i don't "get" what I need but I may be easily able to "get" what you need.

That buttmad someone mentioned girls, and not guys you homogay?

>go to /soc/!
>I-I'm not gay! you are!
nice

It's more than sex. It's good will, it's free attention, it's support programs. Society forms a safety net for your vagina, you can never fall, and it inevitably affects your mentality so that you don't even realize how lonely and cold it can be. It is about getting, you only don't think so because you have. God fucking why, you're just going to go back to your nice life that will absolutely work out eventually after this and I'm just going to die alone. I hate you women so fucking much could you at least be fucking real? Just be real at least instead of being such fake self victimizing attention whores?

Boohoo, Chad doesn't love you, your life is over.
Get real you cunt, date your own looksmatch.

I am being real, it's just that my experience does not line up to your perceived reality. I am sorry you feel that way.

Bitch do you not get male attention?

I get that life is unfair and you want something to blame it on. However, I do think this attitude is displacement. You are feeling rage about other things (probably some self-hate) and need something to direct it towards.

Faggot, if you were to read the other threads you would know that the issue extends beyond that. kind regards,

bitch

Don't belittle me. I know what I'm talking about.

It's not just about sex. Guys who are like you. They wouldnt even be offered love here. They could try and no one would still come on dating sites. No one but bots would message them.

Whereas you. You'd get a bf in a week. Even without trying you are offered chances at love constantly. I would give you one.

So you can't deny it, you have it on easy mode. The issue doesn't go further, you just are so picky that your options aren't good enough, or I guess if you're that femanon because of your issues but seriously that is self imposed.

Do not try to say that incels self impose their loneliness.

>femcel
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAH NICE ONE! BUENO BUENO GRINGO!

Attached: 09u0ijnfar23423.jpg (340x315, 15K)

like i explained before, chances may exist if I tried.I don't try. chances don't happen, because i don't try. If you are incapable of even making a profile on any sort of dating site and you leave the house to go to 1 place every day how are you supposed to be offered chances at love "constantly". There is still effort needed on my end. Effort that I am incapable of. Are we living in a world where any relationship is valuable? I may be able to get a boyfriend in a week but that doesn't mean the relationship would be of good quality. I really do think it is just about sex.

they don't self-impose their loneliness but they do project their self-hatred and personal failures onto women. They believe that they will be happy if someone loves them or fucks them and that is not how reality works.

The guy I fell in love with is my looksmatch. I am sure that im not scoring above my league. He is probably unconventionally attractive in the eyes of society, but to me, I find him extremely handsome.

it;s not about being picky. its about being incapable. i would say my options werent good enough if i had any options, maybe, but i do not. It is self imposed as much as a fucking deaf person is self-imposedly deaf. Biological motherfucking constraints. Maybe if I could try it would be different. But I can't. You don't seem to understand.