Free (you)'s

tell me how you are.
I will answer all of you, I stayed up too long and passed out before so couldnt answewr a few of you :(

Attached: my waifu Megumin (16).jpg (487x670, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Vlej7QUGGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey sup i'm that other user that deleted his post
it was about soem shit about surviving off of $800 for the next 2 years cuz i quit my job?
how is u?

Hey meguposter, how are you doing?
I feel kinda ok today. Not really good, but these last few days I've felt worse. Only problem is that my asthma is showing up stronger than ever.

Attached: kotomi11.jpg (500x708, 130K)

Hi gunjy. Thanks for making these threads right now. Good luck dude, I can't for the time being and perhaps future.

Other meguposter is that you? Is everything fine?

Too edgy to do the threads right now. Not being useful in them so stopped. I can't contribute anything and was just leeching human experience off of others. I am a fraud, can't be real if I want to. Lying to myself but me that is lying and the me I'm lying to are both trash. There's no person just vanity and flesh with no soul. Forget it. Sorry.

Ive noticed that hugging plushies now give me less and less happniess,im really worried about that

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-080107.jpg (327x257, 49K)

Ended up squished in the middle of strangers in a car. Made me so anxious I was ready to jump into the freeway. I still haven't calmed down but I made some tea so maybe that will help.
We are all selfish beings putting on an act. No shame retiring a mask, thank you for your work user.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_526bb4f69e6b7a64d947f5c0f02a6b23.jp (235x232, 8K)

hwo can you survive off that for two years?
fuck me.

Asthma sucks man I knew kids with it, maybe seasonal thing?
you should use a phrase I can search in the catalog as I try not make one when you have one but "how" is so fucking common.

yes.
take the black pill we are human trash but life doesnt matter anyway.
let the hate consume you and become bitter with the world,
once you give up you no longer have as much pressure.
There is nothing wrong with lying if it has a positive effect.
whats the difference between pretending to be nice and being nice?
none.
its all done for selfish reasons

everyone is the same but some of us are more honest about what we are

I know you have a discord, you should add me finally
melancholymouse#6708

>Ive noticed that hugging plushies now give me less and less happniess,im really worried about that
soon everything will no longer give you pleasure.
be prepared for that.
is it your Waifu?
maybe try talk to her and stuff make connection stay strong sorry dude for your loss or pleasure.

>made some tea so maybe that will help.
I got back into tea myself man, 100% agree its comfy.

Attached: my waifu Megumin (3).png (800x1197, 429K)

I'm sorry you feel that way user because you have no idea how much you've helped me and others. In times when I was going mad you were there to lend an ear to my ramblings. I've wanted to thank you for that for a while in case you disappered again. You've said none other than oneself can help himself and that is very true, but having at least someone listen to your problems is incredibly useful though not strictly crucial. Just that, another person acknowledging your existance, thoughts, worries and problems is enough. So don't worry about feeling useless, you're not useless at all.

>can't be real if I want to. Lying to myself but me that is lying and the me I'm lying to are both trash.
If you want my honest thoughts there's a thing such as too much positivity, too much trying to escape the crushing reality that will catch up eventually through trivial timesinks. I've wondered if it's just me being unnecessarily a negative person or if my negativity is warranted and needed. I don't know what you exactly mean by being real but my point is it's good that you feel edgy and mad once in a while, don't repress it and meditate about it, be honest with yourself because you're the only person you can not fool forever.

>was just leeching human experience off of others.
You'd be amazed how many people do this through different mediums, I'd say most normalfags are guilty of this too to an extent.

>There's no person just vanity and flesh with no soul.
We're young and the mere products of our surroundings, we can't be anything but vanity and flesh with no soul for the time being. Don't sweat it.

Hope you feel better soon user, really. My humble advice is to listen music, the universal language is great for healing and feeling an unconventional sense of connection, it works wonders for me.

Attached: 1515316988088.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>is it your waifu
No,it just animal plushes,ive loved them since i was a toddler,but now not even they,my bestets of friends,can fill in the void

Attached: tenor.gif (220x196, 23K)

rate me

Attached: 1540122487182.jpg (640x800, 140K)

I'm stressed. Currently trying to convince myself that what I'm doing isn't for naught. Wondering if I'll get worse over time and snap. I don't want to snap. I don't want to hurt people. I hate people, but I don't want to hurt them. I'm forced to interact with people I don't like on a nearly daily basis, just so I can get a piece of paper that says I've achieved something. Is any of that worth it? Is anything worth it? I want to distance myself from everyone, just leave this life behind. Society's expectations are garbage. I want an end to this bullshit. I want out. The only time I feel any sort of happiness is when I'm home on my computer. Outside of that, I want to explode. So much anxiety, makes me want to curl up and die.

Attached: merida_by_songofafreeheart-d931fv1.jpg (830x962, 168K)

I'm surprisingly doing fine, even though I could really use a friend. But I'm in a path of self-improvement and I can see the results I got in a year: not great, but I did something significant

i live with my parents still
and trying to build a good rapport so they dont kick me to the curb
im not asking them for money anymore since i dont wanna break that rapport
because once it's fully built i can use it to get shit
so becauze of that im gonna spend money on things i want every 5months instead of buying something everyweek
or everymonth
it should make the $800 last about 2 years
just gotta build a good enough rapport to make sure i dont get kicked out and to make sure they buy me stuff every now and then
i also lost all my friends recently because of my self destructiveness
oh well thanks for the free(you) am goin sleep now

rate me

Attached: Project.jpg (640x800, 224K)

I watched konosuba and it made me very horny. I wish I could carry megumin then she'd squeeze me with her legs and tell me to buy her sundries while I got her a hitachi that she'd rub like a staff oh god I beat my meat, I went 5 against 1, shaked the bottle, warmed up the roastie's milk, whacked the kraken
Now I'm hurt

>imagine this is an original post

I'm feeling awful because I want a girlfriend so bad and yet it seems so goddamn far away that I feel like it's not even worth trying. I've come to these horrible realizations: no girl will ever love me for who I truly am (and so the looming threat of abandonment and being cheated on is always present), and that the goalposts always fucking move. At this point it feels like getting a girl comes down to RNG, yet I've seen some couples that have such great relationships and I envy them. I feel so helpless right now.

I'M SO HORNY

Oi ever (you)

Attached: IMG_2132.jpg (800x450, 78K)

what happened to 'im quitting discord' you pedo nigger

Please don't thank it.
>you should use a phrase I can search in the catalog
filename is always similar temporary filter works on threads
>let the hate consume you and become bitter with the world
beyond hating or sadness, just witnessing. The sands of the abyss shift up and down, it mesmerizes.and of course only the creatures that live there see the ugly little fish. Need to let the humans stay in their own affairs, and not pretend to be one. Not feeling like discord, sorry.
Thanks for being nice. Impossible to be nice and honest right now so need the hiatus. If the threads were making things better for me they were taking from everyone else, and that's a crime worth worse than hell. Rather be in the pit than play tug of war to rise.

Schizo user here. Hallucinations are getting stronger and they know. I keep hearing fucking whispers and I wish I knew what they were trying to say. This shit is fucking confusing and scary. I cannot sleep at night and whenever I wake up I feel like complete shit.

Am I doomed to die like this user? Will i ever have a girlfriend or a decent job or any semblance of a normal life.

All i enjoy doing is lifting and drinking since it makes the whispering less angry.

I've been so low in energy/mental willpower that I've debated several times on starting a cyclical mental health thread but at the same time nobody would bother using it and the normalfaggot "boohoo I'm sad for a week because the 5th gf I've had left me" bullshit would fill it up. I dont hate normies but I wish the truly more fucked up people would have more time to speak out.

Did I just type all of this?

Yeah, probably due to seasonal flu. I wish it only happened during the say tho. I'm tired of waking up in the middle of the night to get fucking aerosol.
I remember being like that during high school. Take your deserved break or you'll end being the shell of yourself.

Attached: kotomi7.jpg (600x600, 117K)

Problem is that's such a small demographic. I would check it out if it got organized and try to be supportive, but if it got too whiny it would probably suck.

Attached: 1534811315475.png (715x520, 82K)

where's my (you) REEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to try and save as much money as I can before Christmas.
I really hope I can do it.
Maybe I'll even quit smoking. I sure hope I can.

>starting a cyclical mental health thread but at the same time nobody would bother using it and the normalfaggot "boohoo I'm sad for a week because the 5th gf I've had left me" bullshit would fill it up.
Same, I want some real feels in here, no more of this high school kiddie nonsense.

>I dont hate normies but I wish the truly more fucked up people would have more time to speak out.
Fucking ditto man. It's hard to find places like that, I guess partly because the more fucked up you become the less you care about speaking out. Even fucking wizchan is full of fakers. It's nigh impossible to find truly lonely people online because truly lonely people don't seek out others. It's a very fine line between caring and not caring, it's crossing a border that lasts a blink uknowwhatimsayin?

Attached: 1540323524981.png (397x354, 114K)

Fuck this I'm starting a thread. Help me come up with an idea that the head will like.

I can relate to that.
Oh and unconditional love becomes a lie when you age past infancy.
Feels so hopeless. I cope by paying a girl to cuddle with me from time to time.
Yeah it's fake but honestly, its better then nothing.

"worthless scumbag bastard general"

Here's the thread tell me what ya think

"the pit club"
"imageboards are the last thing i care about and im about to give up on them"
"if you care about a gf fuck off my thread"
"blackpillers united"
"mental hell general"

>Take your deserved break or you'll end being the shell of yourself.
Trying to. Not really any free will right now, just walking around and hoping things will be bad.

you may be going into a depressive episode man, not much you can do.
im not gay but for sam...ohhh yeah I just might.
>. Is any of that worth it? Is anything worth it?
probably not but if you put in a ton of time you may as well complete it.
> I want to distance myself from everyone,
i did this.
doesnt end up well man.. beats working though
maybe drop out and get NEETbux man.

do you wnat to be old and wage cucking at 50?
>I could really use a friend
i dropped my discurd in a spoiler above if you wnat to add me.
you need to stop trying to have expectations in life, cant be disappointed if you dont try
>and trying to build a good rapport so they dont kick me to the curb
I use words like mummy etc and stuff like that for example
and stuff like that. you need to do everything you can to try get them to feel ok with letting you stay, kinda like manipulate them I guess.
>i also lost all my friends recently because of my self destructiveness
ive done this to all my IRL friends, dont worry about it man we all make mistakes.
being alone is fine, you only ever need some interaction online IMO.

>I'm feeling awful because I want a girlfriend
why?
why do you want a GF at all?
>no girl will ever love me for who I truly am
yeah tehy probably wont you are right.
so why bother chasing them?
> I feel so helpless right now.
cheer up mahn :)
(you)
>what happened to 'im quitting discord' you pedo nigger
thats what people wanted to hear, what can I say
im also not trying to get people to kill themselves so calm down
>pic related
I even told some kid not to :)

Attached: virtue signal.png (643x743, 139K)

>do you want to be old and wage cucking at 50?
I don't think I even want to live to 50.

Awoo!
I sleepy.

Attached: Akane48.png (299x340, 221K)

Do me a last favour user. Take care of your body, drink plenty of water, sleep well, eat your fucking veggies and a lot of fish. Please. If you can get your hands on some magnesium and iodine supplements and some form of Saint John's wort extract that'd be great. Good luck.

Attached: 50106584_p0.jpg (385x434, 38K)

>I even told some kid not to :)
only because you knew people were watching. admit it youd have done the same as before if it were just you and him

do you like to stay up late just to fight the urge to sleep too user?

I'm fucking bad OP. It's like all the self esteem and life energy was sapped out of me and I know I have potential I just can't bring myself to do anything. Was homeless until parents took me in. Now I'm a burden on them after being fired.
Life goal is to have a stable well paying career focused more on quality of work than office politics but that doesn't exist. The next best thing is dishwasher at this point in time.

Please kill me.

Attached: py9NcxL_d.jpg (640x525, 26K)

>Am I doomed to die like this user?
yes 100%
> Will i ever have a girlfriend or a decent job or any semblance of a normal life.
No not at all
>All i enjoy doing is lifting and drinking since it makes the whispering less angry.
keep doing this then man.
>I dont hate normies but I wish the truly more fucked up people would have more time to speak out.
I hate normalfags, i hate the people without much issues like you described.
I hate people who have "bouts of depression".
This place is full of faggots.
are you seeking mental health treatment?
if not you should.
could become normalish if you did.

you dont deserve one ;)
>I cope by paying a girl to cuddle with me from time to time.
the absolute state of 3DFAGS.
seriously man take the 2D pill, I dont feel lonely and when I rarely see woman they disgust me.
I mean I guess you really want human contact? I cannot relate sorry.

>it should make the $800 last about 2 years
I get $590 NEETbux every 2 weeks and spend it all on alcohol or weeb stuff.
sucks you cant get on BUX.
mods stopped banning you for posting megu....
I could be devilish and absolutely spam megu for keks
that would be devilish, but im a very nice person so I wouldnt want to do that.
you write poetry at all, im about to try write some myself.
I wrote yesterday.
>I don't think I even want to live to 50.
exactly man so why waste time working towards a life you dont plan on living.
drop out and enjoy now.
cute anime girl man

Attached: megu smug.jpg (900x900, 284K)

>cute anime girl man
Mhm.

Attached: Akane46.png (992x917, 1.02M)

>mods stopped banning you for posting megu....
I don't think mods hate me. If I post other stuff as well I dodge the ban usually. I told a mod I wouldn't use her in every post and lying is bad.
>you write poetry at all
I'm talented but not talented enough at it so I don't bother. I'm too stupid for anything but rhyme and verse, and it's so much literature to go through before you can create your own valuable spin on the genre.

>drop out and enjoy now
I won't drop out just yet but I will pick up a skill I can use to work from home. Art maybe. Get paid for drawing my waifu and some OCs maybe.

>only because you knew people were watching.
obviously, i literally named the file virtue signal
>admit it youd have done the same as before if it were just you and him
some fag im talking to now wants to kill himself kek.
im telling him not to do it.
what would I have to gain from encouraging suicide, can this meme die. and why do you care
>pic related more mroalfagging on my part.
I now tell people not to die trust me im a very nice person

>do you like to stay up late just to fight the urge to sleep too user?
I love sleep but try stay up sometimes, my lack of sleep was caused by alcohol withdrawal though i think.
>It's like all the self esteem and life energy was sapped out of me and I know I have potential I just can't bring myself to do anything.
I know this so much, I dont even feed my dog food anymore my mum has to.
>Life goal is to have a stable well paying career focused more on quality of work than office politics but that doesn't exist.
lower your expectations or work really hard and achieve your goals.
dont worry, your parents will be chill as long as you try get a job.
apply for NEETbux maybe??

mods dont ban me for avatarfagging but I dont do it much now anyway.
theres one mod that bans me a ton for loli posting.
mods are cool except one of them.
>lying is bad.
not really, if you benefit from it it is obviously good.
>I'm talented but not talented enough at it so I don't bother.
let me judge your poetry then.
freeverse is shit garbage, any retard can make.
using pretentious language for no reason is cringe.

Multifaceted rhymed poetry using many poetic devices forces you to be creative to make something work, all poetry is, is music in written form.
no one ever has profound thoughts.
a homeless abo has the same thoughts as bob dylan but what is different is how it is packaged to appeal to people.

Poetry is just writing something anyone can say and trying to make it sound cool basically.

Attached: virtue signal.png (558x281, 25K)

>Do me a last favour user. Take care of your body, drink plenty of water, sleep well, eat your fucking veggies and a lot of fish. Please. If you can get your hands on some magnesium and iodine supplements and some form of Saint John's wort extract that'd be great. Good luck.
I've been eating food when dad gives me it, so I won't die from that. I also drink a lot of coffee (a lot) so I won't get dehydrated. I get sleep almost every day but sadly can't go outside for any vitamins. Thanks for being nice though.

i get autistic about poetry sorry.

Attached: 55_Gromit.jpg (570x461, 17K)

You ought to drink water, too - coffee is a diuretic substance which means that by drinking it your body loses more water than it gains.

Whats up user?
I really struggle to deal with the loneliness in my life. When I'm at university with my friends everything is fine, but at the very second I leave them I feel so empty.
I have no idea why I'm like this and if I'll eventually be able to change myself but I'm considering moving into a flat with a couple of roommates because I can't stand it.

I've only drank coffee for weeks, that's impossible.

I've lost my faith in life.
In the future.
In myself.
In God.
In the world and the opportunities it holds.
I've lost all of the optimism that I used to look at the world with, and it's being replaced by toxic thoughts distorting my view of reality and its nature.

I'm no longer who I used to be - an unique, confident, intriguing, curious, in many ways loveable human being that not only me but other people, too, liked.
And I belonged to their world as a friend.
A friend who now can see took them for granted.

Inside my head used to be my favorite place in this world and I'd spend hours and hours just there.
And I'd be happy, with myself only.
I needed no one.

Now I do. And I've realized there's no one to go to.
No one that truly cares.

I've become nothing more than bad company.
For others, for myself -
And inside my head has become a place I no longer want to spend a second in.

I don't want to see the future.

(That'll be my daily dose of negativity. The rest of the day I'll be ignoring the fact that I'm miserable, by engaging myself in various fill-up activities that no longer give me pleasure but do give me a hint of a false sense of purpose and prevent me from finally letting it all go, collapsing and eventually decomposing into some other form of nothing than I was before.)

Sorry, fact-checked myself and turned out I was half wrong. Coffee is a diuretic but apparently not a very strong one. So you'll still be hydrating yourself by drinking it (but less effectively than you would by drinking other sorts of fluids).

I've made myself sick from drinking too much water. I'm always thirsty so I need to put water into my system, but if I hydrate too much there are really bad headaches and pains. Coffee is the perfect middle ground. I tried drinking water instead but the 3-4 gallons of fluid a day starts killing you unless you piss it out.

fuck user
you just stabbed me through my soul

I can see that. Coffee also keeps you awake unlike most other substances, so that's a bonus too.

Megumin is smelly and gay

no, she isn't
I dream of taking her out to cast a spell
Then have my ways with her tired body hehehe

Yeah, you and the other thousand men who have had their way with her. She's a used up slut desu

thats BS, you absorb water dude it just makes you piss it out.
>Whats up user?
well atm im writing a rhyme, dealing with alcohol withdrawls but I have valium for that although im trying to wait so I can take a bunch later when I want to be comfy.
>I really struggle to deal with the loneliness in my life
You know I wish I could relate but I just cannot at all.
> When I'm at university with my friends everything is fine
so you have plenty of social interaction and you even have friends and you feel alone?
this is quite strange man.
maybe you need a hobby. if you move in with people that will solve it but you may not get on with them.
quit coffee it makes you anxious, I used to have worse anxiety (for then) as I drank so much energy drinks.

>I've lost my faith in life.
>In the future.
>In myself.
>In God.
>In the world and the opportunities it holds.
>I've lost all of the optimism that I used to look at the world with, and it's being replaced by toxic thoughts distorting my view of reality and its nature.
You took the black pill good.
was this an attempt at poetry?
keep writing and try add poetic devices.

i might try taking a ton of coffee, wish I could get back on meth I love smoking it and still have dreams 6 years later im smoking a pipe.
I imagine you are some fag I ditched?
imagine wasting your time talking to someone who decided you were not worth his time.

MFW I realized I just did it

Attached: someone sketch me megu on r9k.png (1024x768, 198K)

My dumb boyfriend love this dumb slut, he thinks she's pure despite the massive archive of photographic evidence I have to the contrary.

Megumin lives for servicing dicks, I wish it wasn't this way but it is

Attached: 1529973089750.png (600x845, 747K)

she's got the best doujins by far desu

Attached: secret.jpg (1280x911, 194K)

>look mummy i posted it again
I dont lewd Megu.
I have so much Megu stuff coming and I want to get a small framed megu for my PC desk.

I have so much stuff coming that every spot on my wall will be a Megu poster, I got a bit obsessive.

Attached: my waifu Megumin (35).png (900x1332, 769K)

>he completed a captcha to post a lewd megu
fuck off, I dont like seeing Megu lewded.
she isnt a slut retard

Unoriginally meguslut being herself

Attached: 1525088854175_1.jpg (1500x1075, 727K)

there'd be no point for a waifu if she was horrifyingly ugly.
this is my way of showing my respect for her.

Attached: secret.jpg (1280x1822, 425K)

it's fine
I'm not looking for virgins

>was this an attempt at poetry?
Nope, more of an attempt to convert my current thoughts into a literary form. I do write a lot but haven't really gotten into poetry yet.

Aww, bless you, are you working hard at the moment or otherwise relaxing peacefully? Either way when one hears stories like this you should know that they get the urge to tuck you into bed and draw a duvet over you.

That aside, doing well, figured I'd have some rest today and so slept well for a change, been going to the gym and that. I feel like I'm going to faint everytime I come out though its rather interesting to realize how weak I am considering that I always thought of myself as being somewhat athletic, I suppose not. Also been reading more literature mostly on the Classics, engineering and the like. Also found a book pertaining to the Catholic church and its stance towards sports so figured I'd read that given how niche it sounds, its quite interesting and mostly about the setting up of their new council. Also delves a lot into the sports models of the Ancient Greeks and the Jews, tries to solve the issue of duality between form and mind or something of the sort.

Hello Kotomi-poster, you seem really nice to talk to and its a blessing to see your posts (honestly Kotomi would probably be a waifu if one had to have one). Hope your asthma doesn't get too bad, is that due to overexertion or local conditions? I know my brother used to have it pretty bad since he was into sports and it always looked a pain with having to use an inhaler and such. Still I guess it makes you feel closer to Patchouli in a way... i-if that's a good thing.

Going to hug you tight, you probably need it. We all lie to a degree and given the average specimen on the streets one doubts you could be that bad. You don't appear to realize the opportunities you give to others to ventilate and purify their minds, even if the intentions are obscured.

Attached: 24.jpg (438x525, 48K)

Over the summer stuff happened and I sorta lost all my friends. I had one friend group sorta. And like one of them just decided to block me everywhere. And some other stuff before that worsened my relationship with another. And I guess they just sorta abandoned me. We used to all speak on discord often. Last time I joined that guy that blocked me joined as well. I became extremely depressed about how they are all like idk just fine with it. I deleted my messenger after that. My only contact is with a few of them when they snap something (yeah yeah). And from that I know they made a new discord group and they often speak there.

I had struggled with basically having no friends for years but these people I had finally thought I had real friends. And that lastes for a year or two. But yeah this summer fucked it all up.

I am uni in Britan now. Can't really seem to find actual friends. Just occasionally hang out with the other people with CS but that's it. Even if I could. I don't think I will ever open myself up to anyone.

During the hardest times trough this summer I often considered suicide. Last time with the discird thing I tried hanging myself unsuccessfully. And most days I don't actively want to die. I just feel empty with a bit of sadness.

One of the worst parts is that usually when I feel depressed I try hiding it and act cheerful and stuff. And I don't know what happened but I somehow let ot out. And I guess that even worsened things with my "friends".

I also used to drink to "cure" my depression but that didn't really work it just made things worse. I would usually text someone (or this one girl) something cringy and how I want everyone to just be happy. Last time I almost told her I tried hanging myself but I think she couldn't decipher it all the typos.

Yesterday I played DDLC and when I got to sayori's room where she talks about her depression I related so hard. I never thought this would happen but I teared up at the game. The next day hit me hard.

these are hot
where can I get more
I want to creampie that butthole

Hello there.
>you seem really nice to talk to
I wish more people thought this irl, haha. I guess the resting bitch face doesn't help. T-thanks for the compliments btw.
Thankfully, my asthma isn't too bad. I think I inherited from my dad. Bringing an inhaler is a pain, but the pain to the chest becomes unbearable pretty quickly, so I feel what your brother has been through.
>Still I guess it makes you feel closer to Patchouli in a way... i-if that's a good thing.
Good taste in 2hus, Patchouli a cute. I wish there was another way to feel close to her though.
>found a book pertaining to the Catholic church and its stance towards sports
Where did you find such a specific book? Never thought that there would be enough to say about Catholicism and sports to write a book about it.
>I feel like I'm going to faint everytime I come out
Be careful and don't push yourself too hard.
Did you do or say something wrong to that friend? Blocking someone on every platform is not something that happens out of nowhere

Attached: kotomiending.png (798x594, 762K)

Im a NEET and im trying my best to stay sane.
thansk for the nice post, its great you are into self improvement.
im just trying to write more to my poem/rap verse.
same beat on all day.
driving me nuts

>Over the summer stuff happened and I sorta lost all my friends
explain man
>I also used to drink to "cure" my depression but that didn't really work it just made things worse.
yeah I do same normally man.

I dont think you can cure real depression, soundsl iek you had it shit recently...
if you want im always online as I have no life and we can talk any time
melancholymouse#6708
keep at it, your doing uni man you are doing better than 90% of people here.
(yoiu)

It was in the library, was wondering if they had any books on sport science seeing as you can do courses in it apparently and was curious as to what people learn. There was nothing on the subject other than the science of football and how to teach kids P.E. though the Christianity book caught my attention as I realized "oh yeah, you never do see any Jewish/ Muslim sportsmen" and figured that I might find out why. It doesn't appear to have anything of it and is more of how the church attempts to reach out towards sport and a seminar on the topic that was held in 2005. Still, something refreshing I suppose.

Didn't know you could inherit asthma, here is a hug *hug* because you seem warm and kind, do you talk to people much in real life or are you/ they more avoidant?

Ah, perhaps you'd do well to take a break, it must be easy to go insane putting pen to paper on the same beat like that, what're your favourite beats when it comes to hip-hop? I've always been fond of the colder one's (especially early Mobb Deep), I'd imagine you have a better idea than I as to what constitutes a good beat.

Attached: 11.jpg (693x891, 58K)

I haven't done anything to him, no. As I said some drama-ish stuff happened with some other people, but with him nothing. He also did the same to another friend of ours, but she has other closer friends and stuff, so she doesn't care that much I guess.

I don't really feel like explaining. It isn't really important exactly what has happened. Nothing too serious just random series of events.

>"oh yeah, you never do see any Jewish/ Muslim sportsmen"
You know, I had never noticed this before. Now I'm curious.
Sport science sound interesting as well, but I guess that most of it is covered by anatomy books. What did they say during that 2005 seminar?
>Didn't know you could inherit asthma
Heh, genetic lottery is unpredictable. My brother is physically near perfect, while I suffer from asthma, slow metabolism ,a spinal problem and ingrown nails. I hate my body so much.
Here's a hug *hug* to you as well. I wish there were more nice people like you on this site.
>do you talk to people much in real life or are you/ they more avoidant?
I'm just slow when it comes to opening myself to the others and really shy. I don't know if people actively avoid me, but I never did anything to deserve it. Also, irl I usually end up without topics and I don't know how to have a consistent small talk. I guess that part of the problem is also that I tend to isolate myself, but I don't do it on purpose.
Have you ever tried to confront him on the subject?

Attached: thisisanelbow.jpg (850x1200, 225K)

I'm bored as fuck and there's nothing to do and I've got no power in my home

What the fuck should I do????
Please answer OP

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (1100x617, 76K)

I can't really, he blocked me everywhere. I was just about to leave for uni. I could've called him (assuming he hadn't blocked my number, because he did think to block me on instagram even though I've never actually used it), but idk. Decided it's not worth it.

>Ah, perhaps you'd do well to take a break, it must be easy to go insane putting pen to paper on the same beat like that, what're your favourite beats when it comes to hip-hop? I've always been fond of the colder one's (especially early Mobb Deep), I'd imagine you have a better idea than I as to what constitutes a good beat.
a good beat is grimey and soundsl iek it was sampled and then resampled and someone made it in their basement.

>pic related
its all underground hip hop, I spent liek a week manually DL albums.
on right is all my instrumentalsbut its all underground stuff.

i have to feel the beat man, im writing to sance with the devil ATM from im tech, but i normally dont liek beats like that.

>What the fuck should I do????
fap mayube???
write a rhyme man?? idk

pic related in an original way

used to have WAY more but I dont collect much, some of my instrumentals I have I had to grab from beat websites and yo ucant find it on the net and stuff like IDE instrmunetals

Attached: my hip hop.png (753x485, 27K)

Hi user, I'm going to watch anime while getting stoned tonight.

I'm listening to some chill-hop on spotify rn.

Do you make these threads every day?

Do you have suicide plans as well?
I have been feeling pretty lonely lately so I'm glad I found this thread.

I'm up top chat too, since i'm so fucking bored

I'm usually the guy that leaves others since my mind is fucked up and my biggest advice would be to stop caring about stuff like that so much. There is nothing more offputing than a friend who constantly tells me i don't spend enough time with him, or i don't care with him, or he is just generally worried if i like him.

I'm not sure what happened, sure, but the number one thing about being likable is to not participate in any drama. Just make jokes, talk about your day, complain about how shitty your mom is, but don't fucking openly engage in emotional stuff among each other. There is no other thing that makes me wanna not talk to such person ever again.

>anime while stoned
Weed makes my brain always work better and after it i can't really watch any anime or acted TV show because i keep realizing how dumb the whole thing is or how badly acted it is.
Regulary i can just enjoy the stylization, but when i'm high i need something that is actually really good and not just pretentious or fan-serving bullshit. Best show ever for getting high is early Adventure Time

Attached: boredom105.png (1048x766, 294K)

I found it fun to play comfy puzzle vidya, like Tiny Bang Story

do a reverse image search

I take 70mg in edible form, for reference that's half the tourist dose.

'Less is more' seems to work really well for me.

>tourist dose
what the hell is that
i never heard of any other measurements than grams for smoking

It's not really an official term.

Usually the weed shops recommend 150mg of 20% THC weed spacecake to tourists because it's their first time with weed edibles.

>Do you make these threads every day?
used to but will now, or the other guy who posts megu does but Megu isnt his Waifu.....
he tries to be positive I am mostly negative since black pilled.
I wont tell you to improve your life normally, I will tell you consider giving up and settle for mediocrity.

seems he is as black pileld as me but is for lack of a better word and not meaning to be disrespectful, LARP as a positive person and tells people things he knows isnt true himself.

>'Less is more' seems to work really well for me.
this is only true when you have an ABSURD tolerance, you get so used to being smashed you dont feel high, so when you have a TINY bit you get more high.
its weird.

my smoking days are behind me.
no one measures weed in less than a fucking gram desu
T.former dealer

Attached: 2d room NEET girl.jpg (540x765, 177K)

Oh now i get it, you're from Amsterdam
nobody here ever eats weed, just once or twice at parties. I tried it a few times and it just has no magic to me. Nothing beats smoking a joint, feeling the pressure on your lungs, the hot smoke in your throat or seeing the cloud coming from your mouth.

>no one measures weed in less than a fucking gram desu
If you want to take a 1000mg edible straight to the face, hey baby, you do you.

>this is only true when you have an ABSURD tolerance, you get so used to being smashed you dont feel high, so when you have a TINY bit you get more high.
its weird.
Cannot relate I don't have a high tolerance.
150mg edible makes the anime less fun. 70mg seems to be just right for maximum enjoyment.
The con to the edible is that you can't dance as hard in the OP and ED songs (surely I'm not the only one that does this).

>this is only true when you have an ABSURD tolerance, you get so used to being smashed you dont feel high, so when you have a TINY bit you get more high.

maybe this isn't what you mean, but the thing about addicts is that they get way more high than a regular person out of way less. A guy who is used to smoke 5 joints a day will get super stoned from 0,3g joint, meanwhile regular person wont really feel that much of a difference. That's because the addicts already have the substances in them from previous uses, they are just dormant, and any slight consumption awakes the substances again and 0,3 join will feel like if you hit a 3 gram bowl

Attached: yamada5.gif (540x508, 1.89M)

I am playing an RTS and Damnit it takes forever to build resources.
Stellaris vanilla can be such shit.

This is all I gotta say man
youtu.be/8Vlej7QUGGE

to be more clear its because a super heavy smoker liek I was who couldnt feel anything off hash that got otehr daily smokers smashed.
I wasnt used to being a TINY bit high, so when I was a tiny bit high it felt more to me.

what you said is bullshit btw.
thats not how it works for weed, i used to smoke 50+ cones minumum a day or more for many many years.

when I was trying to quit weed, once I was locked up in wathc house (police station while they sort you out)
and I was sweating and I stank like weed.

you sweat weed chems out man when you dont have any or some shit.
>If you want to take a 1000mg edible straight to the face, hey baby, you do you.
im australian we odnt have fancy eurofag shit.

I ate 2Gs of hash I made once but was a retard and forgot I needed to transfer the actives to an oil.
>I am playing an RTS and Damnit it takes forever to build resources.
>Stellaris vanilla can be such shit.
i dont play games or know what any of tahjt means

Attached: australian anime.jpg (995x802, 126K)

>stellaris
i'm not autistic enough for GSGs
those games take forever to play. arumba sometimes goes two episodes without unpausing

It'd seem so, appears to be interlinked with biological textbooks hence difficult to explore to the extent that one would gain a semi-competent knowledge or so it'd seem. The book is mostly taken from written papers and such, I'm honestly not quite sure what was said, from my understanding something to the creation of a new organization relating sports to church or something like that and now I'm into the text and its solving issues between different philosophies and how they intersect with sports. You can tell that my concentration is poor.

Sorry to hear that your physical capacities are slightly more limited though there may be more than seems. My older brothers have both been quite sporty compared to me so I get a lot from them it seems (the eldest was going to be a professional footballer though got quite a few bad injuries that seemed to put him off it, used to teach kids P.E. though and stuff like that, other brother used to bully me a lot and made a gym of his bedroom, fun times).

Have you had that operation you can get on ingrown nails? Remember seeing someone have it before and it looked horrifying though apparently it doesn't hurt much. Please don't hate your body, it is a temple to be worshiped by yourself, perhaps more hugs and pets are in issue for your to appreciate your qualities. Thanks for the hug, that shall be cherished!

Bless, know the feeling of topics, found it nice to say anything as undermining people's expectations and "normal flow" can create humour in itself, you'd be surprised. No advice though (not that I have any right to give any). It always bugs one that "shyness" is seen as a defect, some people simply don't like to talk/ be talked to and its annoying that society acts as if you are 'lacking' in something be it experience or relationships if you are like that in a manner that suggests its a crime to not be talkative.

Attached: Pondering cutely.jpg (1042x1101, 84K)

meh
stayed in bed until 10 then went to buy groceries
It was full of people and it felt scary.
at home I watched some anime and then stared at the rain while listening to something comfy, which is what I'm doing right now.
it's no nice... quiet and nobody around.
it makes all of this... emptyness, kinda more beareble. I would like to cry but I can't.

Attached: 9bd92920b9246f623a20ca03911e791d.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

I'm starting to go batshit insane.
I've literally been praying to the moon goddess every night.