F-fuck...why does it feel so real?

f-fuck...why does it feel so real?

youtube.com/watch?v=yBVyRhLMG7g

Attached: 1522993699387.jpg (700x549, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCzuhH6Tb7nQWCoxU8OCFhEA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlXkj-RO-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats this zoomer bullshit, get bent kiddo

dammit man, I just saw that on yt.

Attached: 1540093804049.jpg (317x315, 37K)

>back then
>were the happy days..

Attached: 1540091160608.jpg (393x386, 41K)

holy shit
i wanna kms now
brings back so much memories
>tfw it will probably happen again

Attached: 1523439922372.jpg (680x854, 101K)

>going to prom
>being able to get a girl to even show positive attention to you
Can we get a mod for r9k that actually bans normies and guys larping as girls? Would really clean this place out.

Jow Forums is just /b/ with a filter. There's no rules saying you need to be a neet virgin to post here.

yes and let's ban orbiters, fags, HRT retards, newfags, politics, what is left ?
This is a feels thread. Try to appreciate it while it lasts.

youtube.com/channel/UCzuhH6Tb7nQWCoxU8OCFhEA/videos
this dude has a bunch of these things with bathroom effect, really cool

yeah, there literally is
Jow Forums is a virgin board, deal with it, faggot

You sound like a virgin, virgin.

I skipped highschool so while you were at prom I was doing arenas

i laughed and cringed at the same time. thanks

>unlike /b/ Global Rule #3 is in effect.
literally in the fucking sticky dumbass.

HAHAHAHA
fucking zoomer normies, I never event went to prom because it was hella gay and everyone later admitted that it was shit
also I dropped out in year 10 because uni is for faggots
you're LITERALLY a normalshit if you graduated

Music that was on the radio in 2004 is zoomer? I think you need to lay off the memes for a while, m8. They're ruining your brain.

Kino, op. That songs about getting cucked. Just perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlXkj-RO-M

>going to prom

AHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

Thank god I didn't go to prom. Not like I could get a date anyway

Attached: 1498469498098.jpg (1080x1500, 262K)

I never had a gf, or went to prom. I had a job while I was still in HS so I just worked that night.

I hated the girl I went to prom with. I couldn't stand being around her so I didn't even dance with her. Which really pissed her off. And I accidentally stepped on the dress of a girl I actually was into and her cholo boyfriend got in my face about it.

>Didn't want to go to the prom
>Didn't have a date or anyone I could ask to be one
>My parents told me that I have to go beacuse prom is only once in your life
>Threatened to ground me if I don't go
>Just sit there for few hours, doing absolutely fucking nothing in a loud as fuck music and normie sounds and I fucking hate loud shit
>My parents unironically decided to pay money and force me to go to an event I had no interest in just to ruin my evening
>The food was terrible too

Attached: 1539775133514.jpg (480x647, 36K)

got more videos like this? its really comfy for me

A racist fat guy named Henry asked me to prom as his backup date. Yeah, that's my highschool prom memory. I stayed on Jow Forums and shitposted all night instead.
>tfw graduated in 2012
>tfw here forever

its been months since i've heard from her. i don't really feel sad because i'm a psychopath who hasn't accepted it. she'll always be mine.

>prom
>caring about prom when male
>>she left you at prom
This post turned me into a right winger that bitches about men eating the wrong type of bean, congratulations.
>the OP image
>male has legs crossed, female is spreading
This has to be deliberate. I'm staying centrist for now.

LOL AHHHHAHAHH-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 3a70d66d49350f32d0bf15daa43521f05da4feedd7cf725e7036909a64b37bd0.png (443x474, 50K)

I mean at least a girl would have at least been considering going to prom with you, that's a victory in my eyes

>My parents told me that I have to go beacuse prom is only once in your life
Do americans unironically do this? We have a sort of graduation party with like fancy dresses and a traditional dance here as well, but no one reall gives a shit about it. How fucking boring must your life be to think about this as an important event years after graduating? I'll never understand americans' obsession with high school and high school culture. I legit don't even remember the names of half the people in my hs unit and it's only been 5 years since I graduated.

I don't know what you're trying to say, but
>male sitting with legs crossed
He deserved everything he got

Wrong
>Caring about rules that are broken literally everyday on here
Retard

>zoomer

Alright, little bitch, I've had enough of your shitposting

>unzips pants
>grabs you by the back of your hair

Suck. Now.

Australian here. I was banned from my "Graduation Dance". I misbehaved too much during the year. I didn't care at the time, but in retrospect I noticed all the people who got banned and who got wasted at the huge after party all ended up kind of fucked up, while the non-autistic, slightly nerdy (and rich) kids who went to Prom and left the after party early (probably to fuck) all ended up super normie.

Gen Z in general is obsessed with High School.

I dont fucking get it either man. My school didnt do prom, but they put such a big emphasis on it.

we're all virgins, bro

Its funny that white people's favorite song is a song about getting cucked