Live in America

>live in America
>im worried about making too much money because I wont qualify for cheap health insurance
>literally afraid to make money because I live here
>weed is illegal
>weed is considered poison and a last step in fighting a disease only after you've taken 100 pills and needles with deadly side effects
>WEED is the last effort medicine for diseases
>draconian laws where you get arrested for doing anything and harsh as fuck penalties
>dont even get to enjoy the fun parts of america because i was born in a rural area

why the fuck did this happen to me? literally i was given a 0/10 life. even if i put every bit of effort i have into life nothing good would happen because i was born here. im too tired to fight anyway i just wanna get high and do nothing because im so tired and miserable. help me

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 57K)

>0/10 life
>majority of grievances are muh weed

9/10 of it is because im in a small town weed just alievates the pain of this hell hole

Absolutely kill yourself, America isn't the greatest place to live however all but one of your points are just absolutely retarded bullshit that has no impact on life.

Wtf are you talking about op. You can easily still smoke weed and get away with it if you aren't a retard. And all your problems can be solved by moving.

>lives in the first world
>0/10 life
You realize that is objectively wrong

>I was given a 0/10 life because I have no weed
Just off yourself.

as soon as I got money and was about to leave I got arrested and put on probation so I cant leave or smoke weed

god is following me around making my life hell

Europoor here. Be glad you live in the US. At least you people have freedom. You can say anything you want, start a business, own and shoot guns on your property (unless you live in a cucked state). Your taxes are low, so you can afford nice cars, while we have to pay 3k per year in taxes if we want to drive a camaro or smth like that.

no I live in a cuck state. high taxes no freedom worst laws worst penalties everything sucks. the weather is shit. Im like a few thousand miles from paradise but im trapped I want to die

plus dont forget our health insurance scam. pretty sure the lowest health insurance available is 400 dollars a month and you disqualify if you make over 10.5k a year thats like 800 dollars a month. health insurance will literally cost half your paycheck. taxes where I live is 25% of your check.

>America
>Draconian laws

America has the least draconian laws in the entire world you retard. In Singapore youd get fined hundreds of dollars for eating fuckking BUBBLEGUM

How about stop being a lowlife stoner escaping problems instead of facing them

Id kill to live in America

Attached: 1509851373393.png (1000x1000, 996K)

they tried to give me 6 months in jail plus 5 years probation for a 2nd dui

and a violation of that probation would have been 1-4 years in prison

America has draconian laws though. 10 years in prison and life on the sex offenders registry for sex with a 16 year old (Texas)? 20 Years in jail for sawing off a shotgun/rifle? A felony record for going 40 mph over the speed limit (California)?
Yeah doesn't sound draconian at all.

Are you the fucking idiot who got a dui and blamed the world for it?

Dude transition already I mean you bitch like a 14 you girl you might as well be one and get TOPPED

Then just move. There is nothing preventing you from moving to Kentucky, Texas, Colorado etc. there are even non Redneck places that are pretty libertarian, like Vermont, where you can do pretty much anything.

And don't whine about muh "too poor to move". Beaners with nothing but the shirts on their backs are starting out in these states every day. Think of it as starting a new game in and RPG, because thats pretty much what the US is.

No but I make daily vocaroos not sure who this dui user you obsess at?

It wasn't his fault if you read the threads

In missouri you can be 21 and fuck 14 year olds. And yeah you deserve a felony if you're going 60 km faster then intended and putting everyone's life in danger

>weed is poison
So is literally everything. You can die from too much food, too much oxygen, drinking too much water causes your lungs to get too wet to breathe, etc. It's all about balance.

But anyway, yes the US is in no way the best, Hollywood is okay though.

If you live a shit life you turn to substance abuse, and out of all spoiled modern countries, the US makes the biggest deal over dude weed anyone can think of, especially since the Mafia was literally made over here due to the forced abstinence movement started here when we started our (((war))) on drugs a century ago. No sex, no drugs, yet everyone here wants such things. They ban brothels and sex then women get more and more rights, more sex partners, men just go to jail here and usually over trying to forget their increasing problems on drugs.

yes there. im on probation I cant move without transferring my shit

americans bitching about life sound like normies saying they're depressed

Lmao you are a fucking pathetic loser go suck a dick do something about your shit life or KYS

>US is best place to live
We have some of the worst laws, and things only get worse due to capitalist corruption. Just as an example look up how other countries treat the Internet. The piratebay blocks often US VPN, cell ISP is worse and worse due to capitalist corruption as well being much better in other modern countries, places have better min wage and free health and education in other countries, the US literally is in no way better than any other country for living in faggot. Grow up, or name something other than warmongering and Hollywood that the US has better than other countries.

Oh yeah, it's not his fault he got drunk or high then drove off, it's god for not allowing him to leave.

Thats where you fucked up, doing serious crime pretty much fucks your shit up in any western country for life.

>go to the US
>get shot and arrested

We arrest our citizens at higher rates than any other country. We are literally the least free statistically and our standard of living only drops. If you weren't born into a wealthy family here you have a 50 percent chance of doing better than your parents did, statistically. Half of all povertised are going to be pissy.

Not everyone in the US has money you now.
>freedom
>say anything
Who would listen if it's not the same as what others say? You need a producer or no one hears it with capitalist corruption.
>only Europeans can be poor
>shooting guns
retard

thats. what. im. saying.

why are drugs even a crime

Because (((doctors))) made them (((controlled))) substances so you have to buy them overpriced from (((them))). Also, running a business is super easy when you control how much someone is allowed to buy. Invincible some might say.

yeah I noticed everything thats natural is illegal but the lab versions are legal

opium for pain is illegal but you can use synthetic or semi synthetic pain killers

weed is illegal but cures nausea and pain and its like impossible to use in most states.

the junkies here all get perscribed suboxone and they just go shoot it up